Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm
"Hmm..." she now said allowed curiously. "Why choose me though? I'm certain there were others there who you could have chosen over me." She laid a finger on her cheek and looked him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:21 pm
Bradley sighed. "I don't want to anger you but it was because you were cheapest." He said ready to get yelled at for that.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 pm
"Cheap?!" She stamped her foot in anger. "Now I was going to be kind to that damn manager but forget it. He will so be my next meal..." she had thrust her fist into the air in anger and then turned to look at him, "You don't think I was meant to be cheap do you?" she said Oh my, I sound like a prostitute saying such things. That made her smile a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:30 pm
"Uh no of course not. I'm just guessing he didn't feel safe with you there or something. I mean you are Spade after all." Bradley said scooting a little further away. The whole anger thrusting hand and random question kind of scared him. "I mean I don't know." He added.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm
"Well what a fool. Anyone could have bought me. Had they been like your mother there would have been a few more dead bodies in town today." She scoffed. Then seeing him back away she crossed her arms. "I hope you are not lying to me. Vampire or not I am still a woman and I still work like one, I will know if you are not telling the truth Bradley William Bradshaw." she said dangerously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Bradley looked at her and shook a little bit. "Why did you say that so scary?" He asked holding a pillow in front of him. I am so going to die right now. She was playing before now she's going to come over here hold me down and kill me. What was I thinking. I'm screwed. He thought to himself.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm
"Bradley dear, you should answer me." she said walking closer to his bed side and peering over the pillow. "I am pretty sure that will not protect you from these." she said tapping one of her fangs with a finger. Hehe this is fun, I've never played with my food before!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm
"What question?" Bradley asked her trying his best to sink into the pillow. "I can't answer if I don't remember what it was."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:55 pm
She then got onto the bed and came quite close to his face, "Do you think I fit the part of being cheap? I want to know the truth Bradley." she enjoyed seeing him squirm, it made her want to laugh. Though she would definitely have to apologize for this later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm
Andrew shook his head. "No you're not cheap. Not even close. I mean you're practically famous so you should be most expensive." He said really wishing she would just get it over with. Thinking it best to not fight he just tilted his head again exposing his neck again.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:00 pm
She went to his neck and opened her mouth only to lightly kiss his neck and fall back in laughter. "You silly thing. I was only kidding. I didn't mean to frighten you into thinking I would kill you over something that was not your fault." She shook her head and sat cross legged on his bed, still laughing waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 pm
Bradley took in a deep breath. He couldn't let it get to him or she could easily kill him. "That was not funny. Don't do it again." He said still slightly shaken. The pillow still in between the two.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm
She wiped a few tears from her face from the laughter. "I'm really sorry. I simply can't control myself at times. Please forgive me." she clasped her hands together and made herself look like an upset child who's candy had just been taken away from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 pm
"Fine but it's not a good thing to do you know." Bradley said sighing and looking over at his book. He nearly forgot he had been reading that earlier. Great I'm not going to be going to sleep for a while thanks to that. He thought to himself before looking back at her. "So no more teasing the human."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm
"Ok ok I won't, not tonight at least." She smiled and stretched wondering what time it was. Her lust had gone down quite a bit since she had come into the room, though at the same time it was not quite normal. She had to be careful or she might actually end up biting him and taking the blood away from him. "Perhaps I should leave you now. You look so shaken."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff