Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm
"Yeah, I'll have some. Thanks," Haru yawned, leaning against the counter. He had been to a few balls in his time so he wasn't to worried about it.
"Like the Waltz?" he questioned. "Yeah I know how to do it. Any other dances I can pick up." He said nonchalantly as he poured himself some coffee that he had prepared.
"Don't you worry your pretty little head. I can handle it." he chuckled, pouring the artificial sugar into his coffee and stirring.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 am
"Save the flirt and sweet talk for when I'm awake if you must use it." She said with a slightly snappish tone. "Sorry. I don't mean to snap. I'm not a morning person."
She put two servings of eggs and toast on two plates and handed him his before taking hers to the table.
"The waltz is the basic. There may be a fox trot, but there shouldn't be anything too difficult."
She ate her breakfast fairly quickly. She almost sighed. Her days in marching band had really made it impossible for her to take time eating. She stood and began cleaning the dishes that were done. It seemed that living alone for so long had also taken her toll. She couldn't leave a mess behind. She always had to clean as soon as she was done with something.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 pm
"Don't worry about it," he chuckled as he took the plate from her and started chowing down. "Thanks again."
After he finished he washed his plate and coffee cup.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 pm
She nodded and looked at the clock. She began counting in her head.
"Well, I don't have to start getting ready for another hour or two." She said aloud. "Is there anything we need to cover before hand?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Haru shrugged. "I guess we should go over our inventory and see if we have everything for the night," he suggested. His mind was still in a sleepy stage so he couldn't wrap his mind around any coherant thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm
"Well, it's only an undercover mission. We need ball attire and be able to completely blend in. We'll need the ear pieces for communication and maybe you should carry something that can be completely hidden just in case. I'll still have my wristband with me all night. You said you had something appropriate to wear. I just hope it doesn't clash...though if it does i think I still have some of Alex's clothes. They should fit you. But again that's only just in case."
She was talking half to herself and half to him, mentally ticking things off as she went down the list.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:43 pm
"I think we're all set then," Haru replied with a lopsided grin. "Anything you want to do before you have to start getting ready?" he questioned, tapping his fingers against the counter. "Well I guess there's not a whole lot we can accomplish within an hour or two..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 pm
"Nothing productive for most agents anyway and I don't think you could handle the little extra training I used to do." She replied with a shrug.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm
Haru gave a long sigh, rubbing his temples.
"No disrespect, Miss Asho, but get off your high horse. Like it or not, I am just as capable as you," Haru was tired of her attitude, but kept his voice at its normal, calm level. He grinned at her. "Try me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm
She flushed very slightly.
"This is the time the Alex and I would work on music together." She said softly. "As far as I know, you're not a musician. He would work with me on where i needed to improve either in singing or my instrumental work. Occasionally it would include some duets or just messing around."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 pm
He smiled at her in silence for a long moment. "I can play the piano," he finally replied. "You wouldn't expect that, huh?" He chuckled.
"Explain to me how that helped you out. I'm curious," and indeed he was if fact curious. He never done anything fun like that for training or what he concidered training.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm
"How working on music helped me? Well, it made me a better musician obviously. In regards to being an agent, I now depend much less on my eyes. I can rely on my ears, which is another training we focused on. For a lot of sessions we would just close our eyes and rely on our other senses. As a musician, I need to be able to open my ears to hear all the tones and whether or not something is on pitch. As an agent, i can't always rely on my eyes." She explained slowly, carefully thinking it over. "To be honest, I think we just looked at music as sort of a down time while still improving ourselves."
She looked at him.
"You really didn't strike me as the type to be able to play an instrument. I am a little...surprised."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 pm
"That makes perfect sense. I've done some similar training, but not as nearly as fun,"Haru nodded as he took this in. He looked back at her, meeting her gaze.
"Yeah, there's a lot about me that would surprise you,"he laughed not dropping his gaze from her. He was good at controling his facial expressions when he wanted to. It was part of being a Celestial.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 am
"And there's a lot about me that would surprise you. I won't pry for your life story. We just need to be able to work together."
She glanced at the clock.
"I really don't want to get ready." She mumbled. "but it does take time to become unrecognizable."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm
"Is it time already?" Haru questioned, glancing at the clock curiously.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff