Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Aria smiled and nodded. "Alright, this..." She stopped a moment and looked at what she was wearing and bit her lip slightly. "I don't remember what she called it. But, you said Effie had some that I could borrow?" She had to admit she felt rather defenseless above water. It was starting to scare her a little, but, she wouldn't let on to that. She took the corndog from him when he got back and grinned. "Alright, shall we start walking?" She asked. "And thank you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Zach nodded. "Yeah, Effie should be able to lend you some clothes. I'll call her and ask her to bring some for you." He took his cellphone out of his pocket and dialed a number as he started walking. "Hey, Effie?" There was a pause. "Yeah, it's me. So, I was wondering if you could meet me at Dad's. I'm bringing a friend. Which reminds me; Could you bring some clothes that still fit you, but you don't really wear anymore? She doesn't exactly have a whole lot to wear." After another pause, he hung up and slipped his phone back in his pocket. "She'll be waiting with some stuff for you."

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:29 pm
Aria blinked and watched as he spoke into the little device. When he finished, she nodded and smiled a little. "What was that...? She could hear you through that?" This world was proving to be more and more interesting as the minutes passed. Why couldn't they have things like this where she was from?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm
Zach nodded. "Yeah, this is a cellphone. It's... Well, it's hard to explain, but in a nutshell it would let me talk to anyone in the world, as long as I have their phone number." He took it back out of his pocket and flipped it open. "There are also some games on it, in case I get really bored." He flipped it closed and dropped it into his pocket again.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm
Aria smiled widely and nodded. "That's really interesting..." She looked around and cast a glance back towards the ocean. It really did seem bigger from where she was and just looking at it was making her home sick. What if she never got to go back again? Was this someone's idea of a joke?

[I was thinking that maybe someone did this to get rid of her? So they could plan an uprising? I don't know. >.<]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 pm
(It makes sense. Go for it.)
Zach led her to his father's house, and knocked on the door. His stepmother answered. "Oh, hi, Zach. It's been a while since you've been here." He just nodded. "Can I see dad?" She nodded in response. "Evalyn is already here, she said she was waiting for you." She used Effie's full name when she referred to her. "But who's this?" She looked at Aria. "My friend, Aria. She heard about Dad recently and wanted to come with me to tell him she feels sorry."
Once Zach's stepmother showed them in, he led Aria to his father's room. Effie was waiting there, murmuring things to a man laying on the bed. "Hey, Dad... Effie..." Zach said weakly. "This is Aria, guys."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm
Aria followed him there in silence and stayed quiet the entire time he was speaking. When they went upstairs, she looked over towards who she assumed was Effie and then to his father on the bed. She didn't like the sound of Zach's voice at the moment. He didn't sound like himself and it was making her feel rather upset. She let out a soft sigh and gave a small wave to them after he introduced her. She moved her fiery eyes over to the man on the bed, carefully taking in every detail that she could find. He did appear to be ill as Zach had said but she'd need to monitor his behavior before speaking to Zach about helping him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 pm
Zach felt sicker than his father as he stood there, looking at him. This was the reason he hadn't wanted to come see him. Not because he didn't like him, but because he didn't like seeing the most powerful and strong man he'd ever known as vulnerable as he was.
Effie looked at them for a moment, then handed Aria a bundle. "Here, you can change into these. The bathroom's just across the hall."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm
Aria smiled in thanks then took the bundle, stealing one last glance at Zach's father before heading down the hall. It took her a moment to remember what a bathroom was and she quickly put the clothes on. When she was finished, she hurried back to the room she'd just been in then pulled on Zach's arm. "Can I speak to you in the hall?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 pm
Zach nodded, grateful for any excuse to get out of the room and not seem like a jerk. "Something wrong?" He asked once they were away from Effie and his father. "Effie's scared, I know she is. She's never acted like this, especially around him. She's sensitive to other's feelings, and I'm pretty sure she thinks he's going to die." Everything came out so quickly, he couldn't stop himself, and had to bite his tongue to stop the tears gathering in his eyes from spilling over.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 pm
Aria looked at him curiously and touched his eyes gently, one of his unshed tears ending up on her finger. She arched a brow then shook her head, deciding she'd ask him why he was leaking later. "Do you want me to make him better?" She asked, her head tilted to the side.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm
Zach blinked his tears away, confused. "Y-you can do that?" He did his best to keep his voice from cracking. "Yeah, I would like it if you could do that." He glanced back into the room. Effie was crouched at the side of the bed, murmuring again.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 pm
Aria nodded then smiled a little. "Alright, kiss me." She tilted her head to the side, arching her brow as she watched for his reaction. "I do have healing abilities but seeing his condition, I believe this would work better..." She nodded then realized she should probably explain her actions. "By kissing a mermaid, you get a wish... And contrary to popular belief, you get a wish each time you kiss one of us." She shrugged, kind of saying she didn't understand why that happened but she didn't really care.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 am
Zach was still a little confused, and blushed a deep crimson at the thought, but did as he was told. It lasted only a moment or two, and then he looked at her. "So, now I just wish for him to be better, and it happens?" He asked. It was easy enough to understand, but somehow his brain made it way too complicated.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 am
Aria nodded at his words, her head spinning slightly due to the kiss. She'd never been kissed before, for a wish or otherwise, so it was a little new to her. "Yes, wish it and I'll make it happen." She smiled a little and bit her lip as she waited.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff