Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Louis raised an eyebrow.
Well, at least that made perfect sense now.
The prince headed down into the ship and over to the oars, sitting and picking one up. He watched the others for a long moment, trying to gauge the rhythm, before moving the oar up and forward, down and back.
It wasn't so hard, once he fell into step, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm
Aidan moved down from the crow's nest by swinging down on a free rope. Once back on deck he looked around. "Where did he go?" Aidan questioned.

"I sent him below deck to man an oar." Bui informed him. Aidan gave a nod before going below deck to watch and see how Louis would handle what he was doing. To be honest he wasn't surprised the man hadn't complained yet, he would complain when the more tedious task.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm
In truth, the prince wasn't having any trouble whatsoever.
He was physically of a thin body shape, but he did have muscles honed from fencing... even if they were rarely visible through the frills he usually wore.
Noticing Aidan, Louis winked at the captain, as if to let the young man know that the blond was perfectly capable of helping row a ship from port.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 pm
Aidan was admiring his crew's when he caught Louis' wink at him. Aidan gave a smirk, he was impressed the prince had a slim build much like him and yet he could pull the oar back and forth like the rest. "Capt'n were out of port." came Bui's voice from above.

"All right let's get those sails down." Aidan said waving to the rowers before making his way back to the deck.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm
Sails were something else entirely.
Setting down the oar and making sure it didn't move once it was pulled back into the belly of the ship, Louis looked over to Bui.
"I do hope you can give me an idea of just how to unfurl the sails." the prince spoke as he brushed his hands off on his pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm
"What? Yer telling me ye 'ave no idea how ter unfurl da sail?" Bui exclaimed surprised.

"I've got this one Bui, come on." Aidan said waving to Louis to follow him. He led them over the the rope ladder he had climbed earlier. "Let's go."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm
(((OOC: Generic "why I've ninjaed for 3 weeks or so" reply to everyone... gomen!
SOOOO
Work kicked my a**! Yes, that's right! Two waitressing jobs that had me working mostly nights... and since I have dialup and only get online at night (to keep the phone clear) it was pretty damn impossible to get online much to my own frustration.
THEN... I had to have some minor toe surgery so those days, while at home, I couldn't sit AT the computer because it hurt.
Today I FINALLY had the evening off... thus I'm alive!
I've soooo so sorry for disappearing like that. I was just getting home around 1am and would have to be at work at 10:00am or 10:30am the next morning so I'd basically get home and go to bed... I haven't been able to watch anime, to get online, to draw, to write... ANYTHING!
Thus I am insanely sorry... I've just been exhausted lately... though it looks like I have less nights to work this and next week, so I should actually be around! Plus... I don't have excruciating toe pain anymore so I can actually sit at the computer for once.)))

~ ~ ~

Louis smirked slightly, "I'm surprised I knew how to row to be honest." the prince spoke to Bui before heading off after Aidan.
He grabbed the rope ladder before quickly beginning to ascend skyward, following the captain every step of the way.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm
"Where did da lad grow up?" Bui questioned quite surprised.

"Don't worry about it Bui," Aidan called back. "Its probably best that you don't let them know where you came from at least until they trust you more." Aidan warned. "Come on we need to unfurl the sails." he said continuing up the ladder.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Smirking slightly, his voice so quiet that only Aidan could hear, Louis spoke. "Yes well, you could always say you inadvertently saved my life and I owed you one, thus I agreed to become a crew member on your ship." the prince whispered. "That way, you'll get credit for looking good in front of your men, and they'll know I'm a novice at sailing."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm
"If I did that they would send guards out with me every time I went out. I do not need a body guard or a savior." Aidan hissed. "Just tell them you grew up in the mid lands and was looking for a way out." Aidan continued. "Now untie the sail." Aidan said before running across the main mast to the end of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm
Louis nodded, "Aye aye captain." he spoke with a smirk before carefully untying the knot in front of him. The prince carefully climbed onto the mast, moving down to untie the next knot, while Aidan worked at the other end.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm
Aiden worked quickly as he untied the mast from his side. He quickly made his way back to Louis watching as the man untied the last part of the sail. "Alright climb back down. I'll meet you down there." Aiden said grabbing the final rope in his hand before jumping off the mast. He tied it off in the middle of the mast and continued the rest of the way down the mast.

"Cap'n that was unnecessary." Bui growled and Aiden just smirked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:07 pm
Louis easily descended the rope ladder, landing a few feet from Aiden. He didn't say anything, since he didn't really want to piss off Bui again at this point, but the prince was paying attention.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 pm
"Maybe but it was fun." Aiden said with a laugh. Bui gave a slightly disgruntled sigh but said nothing more. "Alright the sails are out lets get away from this blasted town." Aiden said making his way to the main deck.

"Go get yer breakfast lass." Bui said tauntingly.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff