Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am
Orin got back to taking notes as soon as the lesson started again but he was a bit less focused now. He was contemplating what to do when lunch hit. Normally he would stay withing the classroom, but he was sure Mikage would want to eat outside since it was a nice day.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 am
It only seemed like minutes when the bell for lunch rang. Standing up Mikage stretched, his back cracking as he walked over to Orin. "So where do you wanna go?" he asked.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 am
Orin looked up as the lunch bell rang. "It doesn't matter you can choose." Orin said giving a smile to his friend. He could handle it, he told himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 am
Mikage starred at Orin for a second, "You sure? You normally eat in the classroom don't ya?" he said not wanting to make Orin do something he wasn't comfortable with.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm
"Well yeah, but I can eat lunch any where so go ahead and choose where you wanna go." Orin said smiling brightly. He wanted his friend to believe he would be okay with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:16 pm
"Alright then..." he paused as he glaced out the window. "How about under the cherry-blossom trees?" he asked smiling leaning against the desk behind him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 pm
"Okay lets go," Orin said grabbing his lunch from beside his bag. He headed to the classroom door. "come on." Orin said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:45 pm
Mikage grabbed his lunch as Orin headed torwars the door. "Whats with the rush? Excited about trying something different?" he asked as reached the door, the two heading to the trees.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:47 pm
"I'm just happy, no one eats lunch with me, most of the time i'm by myself." Orin said bouncing a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:13 pm
"Sorry." Mikage said hugging the bouncing Orin. At the trees Mikage smiled sitting in the shade of a very large tree. "How long does lunch go on for?" he asked leaning against the cool bark as he started to eat his lunch.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 pm
"We have about a half an hour for lunch." Orin said taking a seat next to Mikage. It was very nice outside and Orin couldn't believe they hadn't been interrupted yet considering he was outside with no teachers around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm
"Thats short." he murmered as he finished eating. It was nice and warm out here, "Surprised that nothing happened yet?" he asked grinning. Mikage turned his attention to the sky looking at the clouds but stole a few glances at Orin.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 am
"Well the school is based on getting the best scores so they think in order to do that we need more time in class." Orin explained. Orin was surprised when Mikage asked if he was surprised nothing had happened yet. "Yeah..." he admitted softly. Orin laid back in the grass closing his eyes. It was only half way through the day and already he felt tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:11 am
"Hmmm, my other school was mostly based sports. That some players needed a D+ to stay on a team..." Mikage said slightly surprised but it didn't affect him since he didn't play sports. "Well not everyone is like Kitin, most people I see aren't like him. So there really was no reason for you to hole your self up in the classroom." Mikage said also closing his eyes.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 am
"Its Witin now." Orin said softly opening his eyes again. "Its not so bad right now cause your with me. If I was alone they would have been all over me. You remember the time when it was bring something special to you day at school back in elementary. If you remember I brought a rock, you had chided me earlier that day about it. That day was the first time I had tried to make them believe in fairies again. Ever since then, while all people may not be as bad as Witin they all throw snide comments my way." Orin said softly looking up at the sky.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff