Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 pm
((guess no one wants to challange me. alright, i'll challange someone else.))

Honeyheart looked around for another opponent for a second, everyone seemed occupied. he watched as Smokefur pounced his clanmates, and pounced Smokefur as well. he contorted his body and moved it with his slash attempting to cut deep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Cinderpaw went to attack Honeyheart  

athena321
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Rivereye, also went to attack Honeyheart.

((lol. when smokefur respondes there's going to be THREE cat's attacking Honeyheart. lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 pm
athena321
Cinderpaw scratched the warriors face.... Rivereye pinned her down and Cinderpaw helped

((I THOUGHT GODMOBING WASN'T ALLOWED! Rivereye is MY peppleclan cat. not yours.))  

Sir naphalatha

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm
( crying crying crying sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sorry)
Cinderpaw scratched the warriors face and waited for rivereye to make his move  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 pm
((It's ok. unfortunetly, we're going to have to wait for Smokefur to respond before i have Honeyheart make a move again.))

Rivereye bit into Honeyhearts tail.  

Sir naphalatha

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:11 pm
Cinderpaw stared at Honeyheart"Guess Woodclan not as tough as wood...not even close"she said
"Pebbles are much harder"she said"and stronger"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm
((Gosh, you want Smokefur to attack you, but he's like tired right now.... oh well~))

Smokefur glared at the WoodClan deputy that decided to attack him. "Watch where you step smudge!" He said as he clawed the side of Honeyheart.

Hawkpaw nodded to everyone as she jumped back into the fight. She could take a few more PebbleClan cats before she would retreat for her tail.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:50 am
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 am
((Waiting for a reply~))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm
((Sorry!))

Cutepaw rolled over in shock. "Not another pebblebrain?" She asked. She couldn't take much more, with the damage she had right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm
ch3shire_c4t
Springpaw felt a yowl creep up her throat as she entered the battle again. This time she was ready; her fear had turned into courage and she was confident that PebbleClan could win this battle. Her spring green eyes were wild with fierceness as she searched for someone to attack. They landed on an apprentice she did not recognize and she guessed it was a WoodClan cat, so she took action and ran full tail for the she-cat. She yowled defiantly as she leaped forward and jumped onto the back of the cat and sunk her teeth into her scruff.

[Lol, if Hawkpaw is confident in being able to fight longer, lets see how she does with Springpaw. ^^]

((BRING IT ON!!!!!! xd ))

Hawkpaw twisted her body so that her opponent fell off. She was in a really grumpy mood right now, and she needed a medicine cat soon. But one more fight can't hurt... She thought to herself as she slid her claws along the side of the cat.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm
((Lol with the Smokefur quote "I'll get you again another day!" So reminds me of "I'll get you, my pretty! And your little dog too!"))

Batwing yawned lazily. "Oh, that was it? That was quick." He stopped with his mouth agape at the commotion behind him to the side. The dark warrior turned his head and saw the unfair odds against Honeyheart. He examined the scene carefully, then shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it is his fault for attracting so many opponents..." He sat down beside his apprentice and just watched the scene. Not only was he doing this for tactics to use if the need called for it, but for his own personal entertainment and enjoyment. "Well, the show must go on, I suppose. I wonder how long Honeyheart will last?" Batwing smiled with amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 pm
(Waiting on Cinderstar -_- )
((Come on Batwing!!! You only get this chance once in a full moon!))

"It's not over yet!" Flamelight lept out of the bush behing Batwing and sank his claws into the black Tom's shoulders. "It isn't over until the last leaf falls!!!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash