Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering ------ October Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 pm
(@ Crystalstar: You don't have the guts >3
(yes I did get your text! (I'll make it for you... in my spare time... I will get it done though!!!))

Cursedstar rolled her eyes. "Lying mouse-brain..." she mumbled under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:29 pm
(BRING IT!)
(DANK YA CURSEDSTAR!!!!!!!! I LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Crystalstar hissed to Cursedstar, "Keep your mouth shut."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 pm
(Maybe I will!!!!!)
(I like how you're threatening me for my life on the other conversation we're having and now you're saying that you love me ^w^)

Cursedstar glared at Crystalstar, "If we weren't at the gathering I would teach her a lesson. She was my apprentice for StarClan's sake!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:34 am
Kindlestar's ears flattened at this and her tail swished violently.

"Only a fool would think that the apprentice cannot outwit the mentor after moons of experience. While you are a force to recconed with Cursedstar, it would do you good not to underestimate WoodClan," she replied cooly.

Kindlestar had no intention of siding with WoodClan, but she had sensed the awkwardness in her Clan when she had become leader and the others underestimated her abilities to guide her Clan. Thanks to Firesong's help, she had gotten used to it, and guided the Clan through a couple of attacks and kept it at peace with the other Clans, hopefully proving. Who knew what the WoodClan leader could come up with, even though Cinderstar had been Cursedstar's apprentice.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm
Cursedstar's mouth twisted into a crooked grin, " I'm not underestimating them, I've seen what they can do. But as you said, only a fool would underestimate her." She tilted her head to the side and purred. "But I've got a secret that she doesn't know~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Kindlestar's ears perked up curiously as she heard Cursedstar, but she remained quiet. She had spoken enough at that Gathering, and the moon was already nearing it's setting. There was enough time for the other leaders to speak however, and the warriors and apprentices to mingle, so she stood her ground and waited to see what Cinderstar or any of the other leaders had to say to this matter.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am
Crystalstar stepped in between Cursedstar and Kindlestar, "Enough. We do not want to anger StarClan. This gathering is over." She yowled, summoning her Clan together. Before leaving she said one last thing Cursedstar. "PebbleClan really is cursed..." She narrowed her eyes and said goodbye to the rest of the leaders and left the gathering.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am
Blazewhisper went to kidnlestars side."Is anything wrong?" he asked frimly  

Midnight-chan435

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:55 pm
Kindlestar heard what Crystalstar said and flattened her ears. She didn't really understand why the other Clans hated Cursedstar so much. She had heard her out during the war, and to her she had only seemed like a leader that needed to take care of her Clan, just like the others.

She remained silent however as she jumped off the tree and sighed in relief at being out in the open ground again. She saw Blazewhisper padding to her and she walked over and purred at him.

"Nothing is wrong," she answered once he had asked her. "Seriously Blazewhisper, you need to lighten up a little," she joked as she sat down and looked around, watching her Clan mingle a last time before leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 pm
(BYE BYE! See you all next month ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 pm
Firesong stood up. "Until next time, Sagefire." She followed Kindlestar out of the clearing, happy that there had been a lot less arguing this moon than she'd expected. Kindlestar was doing great as a leader too. She'd stood tall and proud, while remaining civil to all the leaders, no matter her feelings. Firesong purred. This next moon was definitely going to have much more action; she didn't need Starclan's help to see that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 pm
Cinderstar flicked her tail in annoyance. "Cursedstar u really need to know when to keep your mouth shut! Now the gathering ended and i didn't even get to have a full conversation with Crystalstar!" Cinderstar turned away sharply. "Your going to pay for this!!" As Cinderstar passed Kindlestar she gave a silent thank you with her eyes. "I hope you mean that" Cinderstar whispered loudly enough for only Kindlestar to hear.
(Happy Halloveeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:10 pm
Kindlestar's ear flicked as she heard Cinderstar and she turned her yellow gaze on the orange leader. She gave a small nod and flicked her tail in a silent farewell, then turned her attention to her Clan.

"Back to camp!" she yowled, flicking her tail at the FireClan cats there and starting to head to camp.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am
Cinderstar and the rest of the Woodclan cats filed out silently. "i guess the battle continues as soon as day-break hits." one of the warriors mumbled.  

Cinderstar_of_Woodclan
Crew

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm
(lawl Everybody's jealous cuz' I'm so awesome ^-^ )

Cursedstar narrowed her eyes. "Kiss my paw Cinderstar," She mummbled as she stood up and shook her fur. Glancing at her Clan she flicked her ears. "We better get going. Cinderstar thinks she's going to attack us tomorrow."
She purred as she listened to her Warriors snicker. 'Until next moon... We fight on.'

( bye guys O_^ )  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces