Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
*~*Prophetic Clash*~* {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm
The movie eventually ended and Rose came from her hiding spot on Kurama's arm. Blushing she looked around to see Jaime also emerging from her spot next to Kuwabara. She smiled at them before giving Kurama her smile. "That really was scary" She said with a giggle.

Keeping her stare he drew a quick breath and let loose a stream of fire straight at her. It was a small stream, serving as a distraction as he rushed at her, clawing her across the torso. It wasn't too bad, but it was damage all the same. giving a chuckle he licked her blood from his claws, keeping his eyes on her the entire time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 pm
Kurama chuckled slightly with Rose. "Well that is why they call them horror movies. Apparently this one lived up to its name well." At that he stood, assisting Rose to her feet as well.

Blushing a deep scarlet, mostly from embarassment, Jaime dislodged herself from Kuwabara. In an attempts to get away for a while the winged girl walked over and grabbed Rose by the arm. "Come on, its girl time! Right now is the boy's shower hour so we can do each other's nails or hair. Bonding." Winking at Kurama she drug Rose off to the communal bedroom. "So, tell me what happened! I know something happened!"

Predictable. Tenma had read about this tactic numerous times so once more it came as no suprise. Not bothering to move out of the way she once more shielded herself, but this time from fire. As she felt Ryuu's claws dig into her side the girl came through with a deep slash of her own. Carolyn had trained her well enough to make weapons sharp enough to cut through anything - much less any sort of flesh. Unlike the man before her Tenma wasn't interested in playing nice; her attack had cut in deep, causing his blood to pulse out along with his heartbeats. Once more to show she wasn't intimidated she flicked his blood on the ground before him. It was her way of reminding him that, though he had managed to deal damage, he had taken more than her.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 pm
"During the scary parts I his in his arm..." rose said thinking she meant during the movie and not her time there. She didn't know Jaime was talking of the kiss, which if she did her face would probably match Kurama's hair. It didn't take them long to get to the bedroom and to their bunk. Of course Rose chose light blue for her own nails though she didn't mind if Jaime chose a different color for her.

Grinning, Ryuu allowed his blood to come forth as the wound started to close up. He knew how serious she was and it was pretty darn serious. Growling he charged forward with speed he hadn't shown before and bit down on her sword arm, swinging her in a circle and sending her flying into a tree. He was going to show her how powerful he truly was. Taking the time she was flying through the air and hitting the tree, he released all his power which rivaled Toguro's.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 am
Jaime couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly at Rose's response as she had her fellow demon sit across from her. With a gentle grip on her hand Jaime began coating Rose's fingernails with a light blue. "I was there, I know what happened during the movie. What happened before that?! I could see the look you two were giving each other was different."

There were two things that were acting advantageously for Tenma that only one of her original masters would notice: Ryuu was being careless since the girl held two weapons for one. Her twin blades required a hand each but even if one was incapacitated the other came through. Also, after training with Toguro for so long, Tenma had turned into a bit of a masochist. This was one of those instances where she let that show.

Luckily for Tenma the dragon's mouth were large enough that her arm could slip down between rows of teeth, causing the least amount of damage. Ryuu, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. As he exposed his neck with his attack the woman came through with her free weapon, digging in even deeper since the flesh of the neck was some of the softest and most pliable because of the movement required from it. Her blade cut deep and Ryuu actually caused more damage to himself as he moved Tenma because she drug her blade along until she was finally out of range.

Though she was flying through the air Tenma still had impressive control of her body. During flight she had been able to shift upright so she was coming at the tree with her back to it. As she hit her hands reached behind her to catch herself in order to take the least amount of damage. Quickly she slid down the trunk until she hit a branch, which she decided to use to her advantage since, theoretically, Ryuu would have a certain degree of difficulty navigating the forest as a dragon.

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 am
Rose blushed brightly as she stuttered "u'uh we. um... kissed" she siad mumbling the last part so it was barely audible as her face grew red rather than it's usual pink. she didn't know why she was blushing, there was nothing wrong with a kiss, unless it was to human customs which she hoped wasn't true. She knew she would figure out the human's customs eventually, they couldn't be as bad some demon customs.

Ryuu grew spikes on his back and tail as the blood dripping from his neck turned bright green as it started melting through the ground like acid. His eyes were now bright blood red as teh scales on his body because armor-like. slamming his tail against the ground he caused an earthquake before swinging it at her, the spikes catching her as she tried to keep her balance through the shaking, pinning her to a nearby boulder, dealing damage, but not too much while preventing her from moving.

He was actually having fun for once, not many demons would dare fight him, fearing his strength. One look at his claws and they were gone. "Tell me when you give up, I can go on for months" he stated as smoke rose from his nose "I don't want to kill my first pupil".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:45 pm
As the brush slipped off Rose's nail Jaime's mouth suddenly dropped. However, quickly that open gaped transformed into a giant smile. With a slight leap the winged female gripped Rose in an embrace. "That is so wonderful! I can't tell you how happy I am!"

There was a smirk firmly planted on the girl's lips. Once more his move was predictable, especially with how much show there was preceding. Even though she wasn't able to maintain her balance Tenma kept her eyes trained and braced for impact once she saw the giant tail coming. Feeling her back hit the boulder it became obvious that he was attempting to make it gradually more difficult. With her blades pressed against the scales in his tail she knew she couldn't just slip out as she intended. Her smirk still intact she allowed the tail to push in on her further before throwing all of her force into it; causing another deep gouge to appear as she quickly flitted away from the appendage. "It is my training that is your concern, not my life."  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 pm
" um...thanks?" Rose said as she hugged Jaime back, her face still red, not knowing why the kiss was so important. Oh how she hated not knowing things, she needed training socially as well as physically.

Frowning Ryuu glared into her mind, tapping into everything as he dove deeper. His physic abilities could rival Hiei's in strength and defense, allowing him to be able to attack mentally while keeping a strong defense. Looking for her deepest fears he was prepared to make her live them, that is if she had fears, if not, then he'd go for her secrets.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm
With a content sigh Jaime looked adoringly at Rose and continued painting. "So, was this your first kiss? Tell me all about it!"

Tenma mimicked Ryuu's glare as she felt him prodding her mind. It didn't take long for her to throw up the main defenses she had been taught and perfected. Even though she didn't like the idea of someone being in her mind the girl was still content in knowing that Ryuu had given up on attempting to match her physically and had resorted to tapping into her psyche. Another thing that she was proud of; she dealt more damage.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:40 pm
"um well, it was and what do you want to know about it?" Rose asked confused on what she wanted to know. they kissed and that was about it. she didn't know the girl wanted to know details, as in how it happened.

Digging around a little more Ryuu unearthed images of Hiei, showing them to her curious about them. as far as he knew, toguro was the only male she had seen besides himself. Using the moment of distraction he charged forward, knocking her weapons from her hands as he pinned her to the ground with a massive paw. They were matched strength wise but mentally there was giant gap. She had much to learn.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:52 pm
An exasperated sigh came from Jaime as she looked at Rose. "Are you trying to keep me out on this?! I want to know details! Did he kiss you or did you kiss him? Where were you two? What brought it on? That sort of stuff!"

Tenma's frown remained on her face as she felt him searching through. Once questions about Hiei she flooded Ryuu with images of other people, making sure not to focus on Hiei. All of their faces, bodies, clothes, were very detailed and specific from reading the literature numerous times. "They're people from the books I read." With a forceful shove she was able to clear enough room to slip out. Her body language said she was done with this little excercise; she had already proven to be his equal physically, if not barely a superior, and that she was indeed the student when it came to her psychic abilities.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm
"oh! well he kissed me in the game room and I don't know what brought it on. He just looked at me and kissed me. after a while he pulled away and apologized for it but I told him, if I didn't like it I would have pulled away the first time" Rose explained as she thought back to the event. Just the memory of it caused her to smile a big grin.

Returning to his human form Ryuu clapped his hands once. "Alright, now that I know your fighting better along with your strengths and weaknesses, we shall work on you psychic abilities, since they seem to be lacking" he said with a smile. She truly was Toguro's pupil, she seemed more like a daughter of his though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm
It took every ounce of Jaime's strength not to squeal upon hearing this. As she finished Rose's nails she looked up at her. "I knew you two were great together! That's great Rose!"

Tenma's expression remained stoic, as it did when she trained with Toguro, as she listened to the man. A slight sense of pride welled up inside of her when she saw the blood dripping down his skin and clothes. She was a fierce fighter and her new master learned that the difficult way. With a slight bow in recognition of his direction she waited for his instructions so her training could begin.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm
"Thanks, though I get a feeling things won't stay like this for long" Rose said as he ears went flat back, her kitty senses tingling and telling her something foreboding was coming. She didn't know what or why or who, just that it was coming.

"Alright, sit down and get comfortable" Ryuu said as he sat down under a tree that remained undamaged. He then proceeded to explain how to put up more powerful blocks, how to sneak into a mind undetected and how to make a maze within her mind. "now once these are mastered I'll teach you how to create Illusions of ones fears and some curses only psychics can cast" he said, his arms crossed across his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm
Jaime listened closely as she clambered around her new friend to brush her hair. With caring strokes she gazed at Rose's gorgeous blue hair. "What are you talking about, Rose? You and Kurama are perfect for each other and there is nothing that can come between you."

Following her Master, Tenma sat in a meditative posture as she listened to his intructions. Once she knew she understood her task the girl closed her eyes and began to focus on creating a maze within her mind. If she understood correctly, and if she was intelligent enough, she could use this maze to lead intruders to inaccurate or inrelevant information.  

Homicidal Love

Timid Seeker

lucky_elf

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 pm
"If you say so" Rose said giving a smile at Jaime's reassurance, pushing her dread to the back of her mind. "So you have a special guy?" Rose asked, keeping up the conversation as she let Jaime brush her hair.

"Let me know when you think you've got it done" Ryuu said as he closed his eyes, preparing for a nap. Unlucky for Tenma he falls asleep easily and sleeps like a log. Luckily he didn't snore or make any noises like that.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff