Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 29!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:01 am
(( it's raining, it's pouring..... xd ))  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am
.....as much fun as I'm having in destroying that prissy little Barbie, this is a little...TOO easy....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 5!

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 am
Yeah its been raining here off and on over the last couple days. Its much needed though even if it gets all muddy the dog likes it!

((will be stepping out soon to do her usual day with the fam))  
katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am
(( Just laying around watching food network))

C'mon lucky numbers!!!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

XxX-Dark-Gothic-Girl-XxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 am
Takes some mud and smears it on the windows. Throws confetti all over the place to give it just a bit of color!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 am
*digs deep in her devious brain....*

*finds Stargazer Lilys precious music collection and overpriced sound system and systematically starts breaking all cds and interchanging them with techno, alternative, opera, and Icy's fav, hardcore RAP! She then proceeds to program the system to shuffle and play all 100 cds constantly, and fixes it to where the system cannot be shut down so the new sounds of music is to be heard indefinitely*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 50!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am
It's been doing that here as well. I'm jsut back and forth from my computer to my room watching t.v. Nothing planned this weekend but to sit around and be lazy. I get one weekend a month to do this and I'm taking full advantage of it!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
WOOT WOOT! Lucky number 5!!!

*takes tp and shaving cream, mixing the two to make tp sticky balls. Once Icy has a few dozen molded to perfection, she then starts to throw them up on the ceiling, against the walls and windows, and the tables and countertops. Then out of the corner of her eye, she notices something unusual. "A clean spot? What is a clean spot doing in here?" There's a whole stage that is untouched and she gets the perfect idea. With the last of her spray paint, she marks a huge pentacle in the center of the stage and takes ketchup mixed with corn syrup and spreads it across the stage in a "blood" bath.*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am
Icy Reign
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes out cans of oil and starts slicking up all the chairs, coffee mugs and tea cups, every handle that's in the joint and the toilets in the bathrooms! Takes ashtrays from bag and places them on tables, lighting cigars in each one so the place is filled with thick heavy smoke*

looks like i caught ya just in time. there will be a fine to pay, young lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 am
katana68
Woot! Lucky again for the 3rd time! Hm, what shall I do????

*Looks around at the chaos she & Icy have done to the tea shop so far. Pulls several cans of silly string out of her "bag of tricks" and proceeds to cover everything in silly string* There, a nice, colorful tough to go with the paintball splatters xd

and you, dear sweet misunderstood child. you owe a fine for this mess. pay up, dear.  

bandaidd
Crew

katana68 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 27!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 am
LOL, you are too devious for words! (( was away for a bit, talking to my sweetie before he heads off to work....Can't wait for Thanksgiving week! He's coming down here for 8 days!!!! biggrin )) I believe you are now ahead of me, Icy.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 am
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
Looks around to see whats been done...

Grabs a bunch of peanut shells and scatters them around. Then gets some dirt from outside and sprinkles *dumps* some on each table

You have gone to the dark side?!? Come on back, where the fines aren't so stiff. But for now, do your civic duty and learn your lesson, honeychild. heart  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am
Icy Reign
HOT DAMN!

*brings in bag of weeds pulled from outside of MW and starts strewning them all over, "decorating" the countertops, tables, vases with (shudders) fresh flowers in them, and even uses them to add some "pizazz" to all the fresh baked goodies. Finally taking ALL the tea in this God forsaken place and dumps it in the middle of the floor and and takes a fifth of Tanguaray and mixes the two together to make a thick bubling goo*

Now how's that for "tea and crumpets"? twisted

(and that, my dear, would be lucky number three)

Language! *washes your mouth out with sweet smelling lavendar soap*

You know I love you, precious, but you are gonna pay for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am
iiDark_Fallen_Angel
Takes some mud and smears it on the windows. Throws confetti all over the place to give it just a bit of color!

I'll admit the confetti was nice and I would have liked it at a party or something. But you were caught, and it's time to pay up, chickababe. heart  

bandaidd
Crew

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games