Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 am
Alicia just stared at Rain for a moment. She was grateful, but didn't act like it. She seriously missed her parents. She knew her father and Rain didn't get along too well, but he was still her father, and she loved him. And her mother was the nicest woman she knew. She nodded, and tried the pastries. Her face almost immediatley brightened. "They're delicious."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:47 am
The brightening of her face was priceless and he looked towards the lake. "Good." Alicia did not need to say 'thank you' or anything, he knew she could gather energy and feel better just by staying in this place. When he was training and was not at Alicia's service yet, he used to come to that place often to relax and calm down. He just loved that place. Alicia just seemed to fit in. He took a pastry and dipped it in his tea. The aroma of the tea was so delicate...just like Her.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm
//OOC: By the way, what time does this role play take place in?//

"Rain?" Alicia started, "I'm sorry I'm being so depressed. I just miss them." She toyed with the ends of her skirt. She looked up and faced Rain. "Can we go on a trip sometime?" She asked, her face open and honest. "I haven't gone on many vacations. It would be fun. And Lily could come with."

//OOC: FTW Debbie Downer 8D!//

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Rain focused back on Alicia, his mind racing. Vacations?! He scratched his head. "Hmm... I don't see any problem...but I will be the one in charge." He just wanted to be sure that whatever their destination, he would have the last word in terms of safety.

"What kind of vacations? Fun? Relax? City? Nature?..." he waited for her answer. He would then suggest options.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 pm
"I like beaches," She said. Last time she went to a beach, she had a blast. "I don't have a swimsuit, though." She sighed. Alicia liked swimming, but swimsuit shopping? Not so much. "Jamaica is good. The water is clear and, at this time of year, the waves are practically nonexistent. And we could go on a glass bottom boat tour." Alicia was giddy with happiness. She loved trips. "And we could climb a waterfall."

//OOC: Debbie Downer!! Okay, there were no Downers in this post, but I just love Debbie~ :,D Anyhow, I've been to Jamaica (Negril). LOVED IT!//

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm
Kamitsu looked up at the sky wishing he can get all their crystals. After thinking about something, he went Tsukiko and asked, "Tsukiko, yould you mind helping me find the girl we met last time?"

Tsukiko was a bit suspicious of his question so she asked, "Why? What do you want from her?". Then she feel about changing her skirt to a bit longer one, the one that reach the knees not the one that's above it. So she went back to her room to change.

"N-nothing. I just want to meet her and her protector.", Kamitsu replied, going back inside the room. He didn't saw Tsukiko but he can see her bedroom open. He went inside it and almost nosebleed as he saw her change. Lucky for him, he was able to got out at the room before she notice.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 am
after a few hours i get up and leave.
"see ya and thanks for saving me" i walk away and beck to the person who i have go protect. When i get there i say "sorry i have been gone" and then i think "i might as well give up. he will never like me." The princess goes out for a walk and i fallow her  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 am
Rain froze "Jamaica? Beaches?" He had never been to either of them. But he could see the light raising on Alicia's face and he nodded. "Give me twenty-four hours."
He turned to the place owner and made a sign to her. He paid with subsequent tip and bowed at her. Then he stood up and extended his hand to help Alicia stand.
"Now let's go swimsuit shopping!" he played the enthusiasm but in truth he was first very embarrassed at the thought and second he did not truly enjoy clothe shopping. But they both needed something so...
He put his shoes quickly back on and once they were both ready, they headed back downstairs and in the street.
"Thank you and Have a nice day Madame Jade." he waved before closing the door.
Once in the street, he waited for Alicia to show the way, he had no clue where to find swimsuits.

((Then Jamaica it shall be! smile ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 pm
The princess heads to the park and sits on a swing. I stand near by and watch her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 pm
"Thank you for taking me there," Alicia said as she lead them to the swimsuit shop. "That's the place." She spoke and pointed at a store a few meters in front of them.

//OOC: I've never seen a swimsuit specialty store, but whatever. xD//

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:51 pm
I stand and watch the princess swing.
"princess its getting late. we should to"
saya:"ok" we leave the park  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm
//OOC: I thought the princess was Molly. o.o;//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:16 pm
((no thats my best friends name. i had to think of the princess's name. sorry i confused you))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 pm
//OOC: NOW I GET IT.//  

Lieutenant Shotgun

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 pm
((liked i said. sorry))  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]