Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:25 pm
Henteko saw the girl running over to them and got ready to attack just in case

((Srry he doesn't really trust anyone))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:43 am
Yuki cried softly. She sat alone in a tree about a mile or two away from Henteko and the others. "i just want to go home..." she cried quietly.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am
"Sis....?" She asked. "Sis? RIN!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Henteko looked around and noticed that Yuki was missing and ran into the woods after her scent  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 pm
Yuki cried softly in her tree. "i... just... want... to... go... home..." she managed to mumble through her river of tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:22 pm
Henteko jumpped up beside Yuki "Don't worry I'm going to get all of you back home,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 pm
((oh sure, leave the Girl alone so she has nothing to Rp with AGAIN. she is the reason i made her in the first place.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 am
((sorry dew-chan... i was actually going to make Yuki get attacked by a monster or something, though Henteko came before i could find a good monster pic.... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Yuki turned to Henteko when he showed up, but tears still streamed. "I... miss... home..." she mumbled.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 am
((Shall i make a monster attack me again? ninja *Runs off to Photobucket*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 am
((No I don't want to have 5,000 attacks at once))

Henteko looked at her "I'm going to get all of you back home as soon as I can,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am
((Well you ruined Feathertails attack......she didn't get her own yet......just let her be alone so she can get attacked because she wanted too........ emo ))

((Edit: Besides your exaggeration it's only been......*reads the pages* 236,892,754 See? It hasn't been 5,000 only.....oh........darn.......))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am
((Whatever stare ))

"I'm going to go cheak on the others,be careful and come back before it gets dark,"Henteko said and ran back to the others  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am
((i was only joking.... emo ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 am
Yuki just sat there and sobbed by herself now. "dark......... just... like... my... wings..." she mumbled quietly. She got up and jumped to the ground. Then Yuki started to walk off in the opposite direction of the way Henteko went, still crying.

((ok i may get attacked soon, but i need to find an awsome pic.... or maybe make another character.... hm.... *runs off to photobucket*))  

Feathertail14

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces