Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Myths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:21 am
"COME ON STUPID HAWK!!!! I KNOW YOUR THERE!!!! I'M NOT STUPID! I'M LETTING YOU CATCH ME!!!!" She shouted, Annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 am
((lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 am
Gin smiled as she walked with Kagai. "so do you want to do something?" she asked.

Suki suddenly showed up behind the pixie and caught it in a jar. "Thats why the hawk didn't catch you," she said to Skye, who was in the closed jar now. The hawk flew down and landed on Suki's shoulder. "Good job being a distraction," Suki said to her hawk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 am
Ayu saw what happened but stayed hidden  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 am
"And this is Why i love my Two Forms Being Such different Sizes." She said, Transforming Back, Shattering the Glass Jar and When she was out She called out "Run!" And punched Suki.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:33 am
Ayu was about to run out and help when someone grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.Now in front of him was Kagai  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am
Suki grunted as she was punched, but she quickly recovered. "This will work then!" she yelled as she threw something at Skye. It was a metal band that caught Skye's ankle and attached to her skin. The metal band suddenly shocked Skye. "And just to let you know, that band won't come off, and it changed size as you do, so even if you are a pixie, it will shrink to fit you. If you grow again, then it'll grow too..."

Gin looked at Ayu in confusement, then to Kagai. "do you know him?" Gin asked Kagai.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:40 am
Then it's no use. i have to give up here and now. She thought. Skye put her head down, "Then What are we waiting for?" She asked. "Take me back to your hideout or whatever." Don't help me! She thought to Ayu.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 am
"I was waiting for the shocking to stop," Suki said. Then she grabbed Skye's arms and tied them behind her back. "If you insist, we'll go now," she said. Then Suki led Skye back to her house. Once inside, Suki threw Skye into a different cage than Hana's but the cage was made so that whatever form Skye was in, she wouldn't get out because the cage changed sizes too.

Hana cried on the ground, not noticing Suki and Skye come in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 am
"Hana. I'm going to get you out, don't worry. i promise." Skye whispered.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am
Suki left the house again and walked into the forest.

Hana stopped crying long enough for her to hear Skye. "Skye?... how did you get here? Weren't you- oh nevermind that! What are you doing here alone?" Hana asked, her eyes red from crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am
"It's doesn't matter, i promise I'll find away to get you out!!!" Skye said, then she looked at The window. "Can you turn into Phinox form for a Sec?" she asked.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 am
Hana nodded and changed into a phoenix, the metal band on her ankle changed sizes as she did. Then Hana, as a phoenix, looked at Skye, wondering what to do now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am
Hedgehog908
Yume finally arrived at the old abandoned house. "ok lets see. . ." Yume noticed one of the broken windows. "ah!" he slung the bag of hotdogs on his shoulder and climbed through slowly letting his eyes adjust. "Luca?" Yume called. He couldn't see very well through the dark in this form.

(omg CRYSTALSTAR WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 am
Skye Transformed as well. "You have Fire power do you not?" She asked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff