Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:24 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
Well, I'm new (duh). Basicly I'm a yaoi/yuri/anime in general fangirl. I write fanfiction, and draw fanart all the time. Big time into Fuits XD and Jrock. Also...pocky is my daily food item.
YAY~!!!!!!!!!! Yaoi, yuri and everything else ish gewd~!!!!!!!!! Welcome. 3nodding I wonder if you like Gackt...

::has a binder full of pictures of him and all his CD's and posters of him:: Yeah...you could say I like him.... whee
I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship...
This is awesome! I've made friends so easily here! XD
xd I have lots of nakie Gackt pics and I'm gonna Karaoke to DOOMSDAY and a few other songs at Anime Expo this year. xd
Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
I wanna hear u sing! Please! Somehow! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:37 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
Well, I'm new (duh). Basicly I'm a yaoi/yuri/anime in general fangirl. I write fanfiction, and draw fanart all the time. Big time into Fuits XD and Jrock. Also...pocky is my daily food item.
YAY~!!!!!!!!!! Yaoi, yuri and everything else ish gewd~!!!!!!!!! Welcome. 3nodding I wonder if you like Gackt...

::has a binder full of pictures of him and all his CD's and posters of him:: Yeah...you could say I like him.... whee
xd I have lots of nakie Gackt pics and I'm gonna Karaoke to DOOMSDAY and a few other songs at Anime Expo this year. xd
Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
I dooooooo have a fone... Oh yeah. Lots of nekkid pics. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:39 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
Ooh! I want to hear you sing too!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:43 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
::feels loved~!:: Well, I am told I sing very well, I don't believe it, though. I love singing. It's gonna be fun doing DOOMSDAY. Wow, Tensai-chan, I was wondering where you went... (Tensai=Genius in Japanese)  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:48 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
::feels loved~!:: Well, I am told I sing very well, I don't believe it, though. I love singing. It's gonna be fun doing DOOMSDAY. Wow, Tensai-chan, I was wondering where you went... (Tensai=Genius in Japanese)
*glomps* You ARE loved!
People tell me I can sing, but I don't like to do it in front of other people.... When I do sing, I do it sub-consiously xp
Then people stare because I'm usually singing a Japanese song sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:50 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
*glomps* You ARE loved!
People tell me I can sing, but I don't like to do it in front of other people.... When I do sing, I do it sub-consiously xp
Ah, you both can sing!? Azrael-kun is LOVED! So is Cami-san! I sing to myself...so now ever hears me or knows that I /try/ to sing. sweatdrop  

StaggeringGenius

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
*glomps* You ARE loved!
Maybe sometime I'll give one or both of you guys mah # so you can hear the frog croaking that is meh...maybe...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:53 pm
MadAzrael
Maybe sometime I'll give one or both of you guys mah # so you can hear the frog croaking that is meh...maybe...
Huzzah!! whee  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:53 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius

Did u say nakie!?! eek
LUCKY! whee
*glomps* You ARE loved!
::glomps!:: That'd be cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:01 pm
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
I said maybe... But I believe that the maybe is gonna become a yes... -_-;; So, Tensai-chan... Did you look at the sample pics? xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:03 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
I said maybe... But I believe that the maybe is gonna become a yes... -_-;; So, Tensai-chan... Did you look at the sample pics? xd
YESH! ::happy fangirl now::  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:04 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
Once again, HUZZAH!!! whee heart  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:09 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
xd Oh yeah... There's a nekkid Gackt pic in the J-Band thread... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:10 pm
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
: emotion_drool : Gackt-sama.....  

StaggeringGenius

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:14 pm
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
StaggeringGenius
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Huzzah!! whee
: emotion_drool : Gackt-sama.....
Yush. Gakuto-sama. I also have a rather disturbing pic of him... Holy Gackt-sama~!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games