Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 pm
Zane looked shocked for a moment before he composed himself. This is too much, a princess wants me to run away with her. "I don't know if that's a good idea Tillie, I would get in a lot of trouble... but... if I were to go north, and you were to just happen to follow me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Tillie's face looked defeated and she looked down at her feet. She scooted over a little. She sighed, "I wouldn't be able to follow. I'm hardly fit to go out on my own.." she said.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm
Zane wrapped an arm loosely around Tillie and pulled her close, as if sharing a secret, "Tillie, I mean if I were to leave tonight, and you were to go in the same direction, we could, by total accident, be traveling together."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Tillie's face brightened and she pecked Zane's cheek. "Should I bring anything?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Zane blushed and looked around the clearing, this would be really bad if anyone saw this. "Bring simple clothing, a heavy cloak, stable shoes, and as much money as you can, with that we can get any supplies we may need."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Tillie listened and nodded. She smiled, "When do we leave?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Zane moved a little closer and looked around again, "Think you can be ready after you eat breakfast tomorrow? And can you bring two horses here? Just tell them that you are going for a ride."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Tillie grinned, she was a pro at sneaking around her home. She knew how to slip in and out without being noticed. "No problem." she said. She chuckled lightly, pleased that all her years of learning to escape her room unnoticed was finally paying off.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm
Zane smiled, What am I thinking... "Well, then how about after the sun sets, we go our separate ways to get ready, and so you don't get in trouble for being out to late." He turned back to watching the sky, now layers of purple, blue, pink, orange and red, purple being the dominant color. He lightly pulled Tillie closer, "By the way, thank you for the kiss."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm
Tillie blushed, "You're welcome." she said quietly. She looked up at the sky, and then asked, "Does the sunset look like this everywhere?"  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 pm
Zane couldn't help but smile, She knows so little of the world, this is probably a bad idea... "Just about, the clouds sometimes give it different colors, but overall it's about the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Tillie nodded, glad that something would be constant once she left her kingdom. She smiled and corrected herself, two things would be, she would be with Zane, and the sunset would look similar. She leaned her head on Zane's shoulder. "I'm glad that I met you." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Zane blushed "I'm glad I met you too... and that your not like the rest of the royalty I have met." He looked around the clearing again, then pulled her slightly closer. "It's kind of sad that the sun is almost set..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm
Tillie smiled, "I don't think its sad. I think its exciting. I am that much closer to seeing the world." she said. She was waiting for tomorrow after breakfast. She was sure that she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Zane smiled, "That's one way to look at it, I like the way you look at the world Tillie. I was thinking that it's sad that we are going to need to go our separate ways, but now, I am looking forward to the morning too."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff