Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm
"Ah yes," Juliette said. "I think I've heard of her come to think of it. There are very few out there who's goal is to 'teach someone a lesson.' Alex's father had talked to a witch at one point but I am not sure why, he had some dangerous dealings. If you want me to be there when you ask your mother I am willing to provide support."

With the conversation over Alex just stared out the window. He could see the wolves running around them but it took a trained eye to see them. He'd taught them this formation in his wolf form and they believed in protecting the homeland, or rather the forest that they lived in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 pm
Haven smiled finally and said, "Would you? Oh thank you! I hate having to confront people especially if she's been hiding this from me. I wonder why..." She sighed a bit then leaned against the counter again as she had moved forward again.

Beth kept quiet the rest of the ride there. She had never thought she'd meet the one her mother had put the curse on. It was interesting to her and wondered what Haven would think if she knew.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm
"I'm sure it's to protect you," Juliette said in a warm tone. "I know there was a lot of information that Alex's parents didn't tell him because if he knew he'd get in a lot of trouble or his life would be at stake. His mother did that at least..." Her voice seemed to trail off as she recalled what his mother had been like.

Alex was getting uncomfortable in the silence but one of the maids noticed this agitation and began to talk. "Well, I think it's a splendid day out," Fern said with a smile, her name coming from the fact her mother's favorite plant was a fern. "Don't you think, master?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 pm
Haven nodded and said, "I don't understand why she would need to protect me." She sighed then looked to the ground. "They'll be here soon..." She mumbled a bit.

Beth nodded in agreement. She loved the out doors though she knew Haven loved them more and of course there was a reason behind that. It was nearing her twenty-first birthday, that was when her mother vowed to come back to take her daughter away from her.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm
[[how much time till her 21st birthday??]]

"There is probably a lot you don't know," Juliette said with a smile. "I have kept some secrets from Alex because he would have been killed if he had known it. He would have gone running after this thing for revenge but instead I never told him and it is the reason he's still here."

"It is a nice day," Alex agreed. "I can tell the wildlife are pleased, they seem to be out more than usual." He had observed a hawk above and some other birds in the trees as they were making their way to the castle. As they went along the form of the castle began to take shape through the trees. Alex felt his stomach drop and he order the carriage to stop. When that was done he jumped off and left them to the rest of their journey.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm
[[Emm... in a while I suppose not too soon. So maybe... a few weeks?]]

Haven nodded and said, "I suppose so." She didn't really like the thought of her mother hiding something from her. Though, she was telling herself she was just jumping to conclusions.

Beth watched him leave and sighed a bit. She wondered about how her daughter got along with him. Knowing her, she was probably bossing him around to make sure he was ok.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:42 pm
"Well your mother is going to be here any minute now and she'll probably be hungry," Juliette said with a sigh. "I'll get a meal together for you two so you can eat in the dining room. It's just across the great hall and the entrance." She wasn't sure if Haven would be able to find it but it was the only place that Alex almost never went, he didn't really have a need to though.

As Alex was running through the brush again the wind on his face calmed him. Two of his wolf friends had come beside him, panting with excitement. They had agreed to protect him when he'd talked to him in his wolf form. He fed them in return when food grew scarce in winter which kept them energized.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm
Haven nodded, feeling extremely nervous all of a sudden. "I feel as its something really bad." She said after a moment. "My mother never hides anything from me, I'm sorry I'm just a little worried." She said.

Beth looked at the castle that was within walking distance now. She couldn't wait to see her little girl.

[ugh uber short >.<]  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 am
The carriage bearing Beth finally arrived and the gates were opened. The maids were then in a flurry to get her inside because of the cold. When they managed to get her inside they alerted Juliette who then began to cook. "Well darling," Juliette said to Haven. "Your mother is here."

Alex still wasn't back. He had decided to continue roaming the woods to make sure there were no spies or anything that might look suspicious. When he'd made his rounds he started making his way back to the castle in his wolf form. He'd been thinking too much about his father at the moment to be able to suppress the burning rage he had against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am
Haven felt her breath catch a bit at the words Juliette spoke then swallowed. "Ok." She said simply. She was nervous which she rarely was but anybody might be if they were about to ask about something that might have been kept from them. She bit her lip a bit and started to watch Juliette cook. She was also wondering where Alexander went off to.

Beth smiled at the maids and one of them led her towards the kitchen where they assumed Juliette would be so they could find her daughter.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 am
Alex hadn't found anything besides some tracks of the hunting party that had been going after Haven. He'd smelled it slightly and snorted at the disgusting smell when he'd found it. He was almost back at the castle though, running as fast as he could because he knew that the carriage would be back by now. He would attempt to keep this secret of his from her mother and not talk in his wolf form.

This would probably make Haven look mad and Juliette would have to explain it to her. There were other reasons behind this, it was because this woman, Beth, reminded him of someone he'd seen in his past. He couldn't recall who it was but it gave him the shivers whenever he thought about it.

After a moment Juliette saw the group of maids come in with Haven's mother. She smiled slightly as she continued to cook the meal. "Welcome to the castle," she said warmly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:50 am
Haven looked at her mother and Beth walked over to her quickly. She then wrapped her up in a big hug but pulled away suddenly. "What's wrong?" She asked and Haven blinked a little. "Wrong? What makes you say something is wrong?" She asked and her mother gave her the 'don't lie to me' look. She bit her lip a bit then said, "Now's not a good time..." Her mother nodded and then Haven said, "While we're eating I think..." Her mother raised an eyebrow a bit then looked at Juliette. "And thank you." She said to her nodding slightly.

Haven smiled though she had to force it but it was a smile non the less. "Mother, this is Juliette and Juliette of course this is my mother.." She said laughing a bit. Her mother bowed her head a bit then said, "Its nice to meet you."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 am
Alex had managed to get into the castle now, his white fur slightly wet because of a light sprinkle that had started outside. He was panting heavily from the run and now incredibly thirsty. He started towards the kitchen intending to verbally ask Juliette for some water.

Juliette smiled at Beth and Haven. The conversation would take part over the meal. "Well," she said motioning to the maids. "Get her to a room and to get some warmer clothes on and then on down to the dining room." She glanced at Haven for a moment and then over at the maids. "Haven, do you think you could help me cook?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 am
One of the maids nodded then led Beth off to her room.

Haven nodded a bit, her smile still gone. "She won't be mad about me asking will she?" She asked. "I'm sorry, I just... I never ask about anything really because if they never told me its suppose to be a secret but this is just...." She shook her head then sighed. "What do you want me to do?" She asked.

Beth changed into her warmer clothes the maid had given her then the maid led her down to the dining room. Once there, Beth took a seat, the days excitement so far making her a little tired. She was, however, worried about her daughter because she hadn't been smiling.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am
Alex had come through the kitchen door at this moment still panting. He looked around restlessly for water and noting that Beth wasn't here he sat down, looking up at Haven with a sheepish wolf grin.

"I think you should ask," Juliette said glancing down at Alex. "It would be better to get this off your back rather than worry about it. I will eat with you two tonight if you'd like. Something tells me Alex won't be talking in this form for a while, he needs water."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff