Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm
joey frowned at some thing he remembered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Wonder when the circus'll be over She thought, closing her eyes completely. She wanted to go back to class and forget the circus.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm
soon.joey thought. very soon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm
Toya closed her eyes completely and allowed herself to drift off to sleep I'll nap till it's over she thought.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm
the loud speaker boomed:all kids must go out for break,the circus is haveing difaculties.. joey stared of into space.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm
Toya didnt hear it so she continued to drift while the circus people brought out lions and tigers first. But two of the tigers got in a fight and one got cut lose and started jumping at the trainers. "Ah! Get it!" One of the trainers yelled.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 pm
"toya! run!"joey said, seeing the tigar was walking towards her quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Toya halfway opened her eyes, everything was blurry "Stop yelling!" She yelled back at him. But when everything came into view she saw the tiger "Aw, c'mon!" She groaned then broke of a thick branch from a tree next to the gym. Man today's turning into a real drag she thought.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:37 pm
joey grabbed its collar and pulled untill one of the assistints got the chain on and got control.joey fell down."oooowwww"he groand, he got a few small bites on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Toya dropped the branch and knelt down next to Joey "You okay?" She asked him. That was some stunt he'd pulled with the tiger.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm
joey got up "mostly" he said."wheres my?...book!"he said. the book was a bit wet and had shallow bite marks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:58 pm
"Uh-oh, will it be alright?" She asked.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:00 pm
joey picked it up, nearly falling."dont think so.."he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Toya looked around and saw kids starting to growd around them "I'mma cut claas today, I have a feeling if I dont, I'm gonna get drove up the wall." She said with a small smile. She started to walk off campus, her cheeks light pink I cant believe he did that she thought, no one else would lift a finger. They'd be too scared  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 pm
a teacher was talking to joey."fine."joey said. he begin to walk towards the princible.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff