Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Zoo's June (bday) Breedings! [WINNERS P13] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:50 am
Happy belated birthday! smile

Name/owner + image of mother:
Peyotl, owned by [ vance ]

User Image

Name/owner + image of father: Sunbird, owned by Sir Ichigo

User Image

Low Luck? Nope
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yes'm
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes please
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Oh man, I don't remember. Probably boxers or something equally lame. sad

Name/owner + image of soquili: De Soto, owned by [ vance ]
User Image

Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: He be mine!
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Probably the laziest Soq in existence razz He would like nothing more than to laze around in the desert sun!
Despite his ominous looks (which he's a tad self-conscious about), he's super chill and good-natured.

What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? SNAAAAAKES. A lass as fiery-hued as he would work wonderfully!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:49 am
As a note, for Bennali Sundragyn's entry of Elena, all we're waiting on is her to confirm the co-own agreement and put it in this thread. Do you want Elena reposted then Zoo? >>;  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 am
I think Lyssa and Bliss were skipped over from low luck? Unless there is something wrong? -pokes the third page- It's fine either way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:59 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Oathkeeper (Lady_Ivory_Feld)
He is NO LONGER LIFE MATED. The life mating was broken in March & he is now breedable again
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: I fully own him <3
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Oathkeeper is strong, devoted and wise. Always ready to lend a helping hoof or offer words of advice. He is caring and understanding to others. He'd accept just about anyone for who they are---with the exception of dark, vain or evil Soquilis. Flirts also disturb him.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Definantly not someone evil, dark, flirty or malcontent in any way. If he is chosen, it is either getting written off as (past tense) a heartbreaking find that he got someone he barely met pregnant and will step up to find his missing children or won't be on the charts at all (depend on what the other owner wants.) As for colors, he knows it's the heart that matters most...so you could pick anything. whee  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Ootachi, owned by Makette
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: There are none!
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: She is curious and has not knowledge of where her boundaries of that the curiosity are. She is quite nice, however.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? POKESOQS! I think any PokeSoq would go will with Ootachi. The only colors that won't are neon eyeraep green, and bright purple. Other than that, she's pretty open for choices. Even really evil Soquili, because she's so curious that it would probably happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:31 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Athosia, owned by Jinx Creed
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: no needed
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Athosia is a very caring girl, but she can take care of herself. Her mother was always the protector, so she has learned that women can do anything men can do. Unlike her mother, she is okay with letting the guy take the lead.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Athosia would look great with natural colors, but ofcorse a splash of color adds some fun. As for species, the only thing i think wouldnt work with her is a kalona. She is very accepting.  

Jinx Creed

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Scæsaris (Lt. Gnatty-Bug)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Dr. Who (Amirynth and Huroggmeten*)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryn's server is down and has been for a week or two, here is an uncerted version of the Doctor.
Low Luck? Yes! December, November, September, August, June, May
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: HERE Huro has no rights to this breeding.
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? ZOMG A CAR! And a ticket to see Star Trek in Imax! And wooden knitting needles! And a play bill signed by some of the original cast of Rent! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 am
Actually, Sweet and Giada DO qualify for LL
October
December
No Jenuary Breedings
February
March
No April Breedings
May  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Delphia, owned by Talencia
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Sora, owned by Rapidashtrainer and Takakun
User Image
Low Luck? No
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Mrr... yes? Both have equal rights.
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes please
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Um... ::blinks:: Actually, we usually don't do much for my birthday. I's too old, heh, but also son's birthday is exactly a week before mine, so we are just tuckered out from arranging his party and gifts. A nice quiet day is generally what I opt for, or maybe a movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 am
Name/owner + image of mother:Tiahana, owned by Huroggmeten
User Image
Name/owner + image of father:Kohana Kwahu, owned by -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
User Image
Low Luck? N/A
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N/A
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes please! <3
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Cupcakes. xD

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: RiverFaith, owned by Kaimi Kalani
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N/A
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Kind and very opinionated mare, Very good head on her shoulders and an even better heart in her chest, not one to butt her head in where it doesn't belong. Her interests include nature, creature watching, rabbit running, grazing, long walks and long conversations on rational things or problems with the world.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? strong/enduring type physically. She'd prefer one of her own kind, or one similar in coat color (Natural colors) to her own. She'd like them to have a fairly logical way of thinking, but I think pairing her with a irrational "dreamer" or even just a total flirt would make for plot twists that would be amusing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Name/owner + image of soquili: Llyr, Natsube
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Nu
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: He's sorta vapid and has his head in the clouds- he's part of the gypsy caravan soq family of mine, so he's rather obsessed with wealth and a good time.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion? UM. Anything brightly coloured, fancy, fishy (lol) anything really!

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 pm
Name/owner + image of mother:User Image - Jing Fei - Tweekend
Name/owner + image of father:User Image - Taiho - Endejester
Low Luck? N
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Y!es
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? A -headache- XD

*edited to add him* sorry! I hit send when I meant to hit return!
Name/owner + image of soquili:User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: None <3
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality:Impetuous!
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? No real species...maybe something winged but he really doesn't care as long as they don't mind freaky back spines - and I only say wings because his sibs have wings <3 so 'Someone he thinks is as/or almost as...cool as he sees himself to be'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm
Name/owner + image of mother: Ishtar; Infinities
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kileyo; Kyribird
User Image
Low Luck? Y
[Dec 2007][May][June][July][August]
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Y
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Not much Dx

Name/owner + image of soquili: Xiu Zhi (Name on cert is misspelled XD)
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Xiu is very soft spoken, logical and very much a pacifist. He's incredibly loyal, as well.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare?: Asian-esque, dragon...kirin. Reds, golds - rich/deep/royal colors.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas