Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 am
Kay was nearly asleep as she floated there in the water and didn't even notice Yuna watching her. Once she had had her fill of the swim it was getting late, and she dressed and went back to the field and picked up all the weapons that were still there and drug the dummy home. Making sure her hair looked nice she decided now would be a good time to visit Lee, as he would be just getting home.

Lee had just finished a long day at work, but felt happy with himself. Realizing that the joy was from last night he scolded himself, and his mind was finally free to wonder what he was going to do as he walked home.
He slept with Yuna. Kay loved Yuna. Kay was his best friend. What had he been thinking last night anyway? He told himself he hadn't been thinking at all, that it was the alcohol's fault, but deep down blaming the sake didn't make him feel any better. He had planned on getting them together, not driving them further apart, as he assumed his actions from last night would do.
He hadn't even noticed where his feet had taken him until he nearly walked into his front door. His legs were tired from standing all day and he sat down on a cushion in the sitting room.
It wasn't until he rose, and went into the kitchen did he notice the letter. He read it over once, confused and there was a knock on the door. Stuffing the letter in the back of his pant's waistband, he went and opened the door.
"Good, you're here." Kay said as she stepped into the room and sat down like usual, but this time she was almost carrying herself in a different way, lighter almost.
"Ah, yeah, hi." Lee stuttered taken back by Kay's appearance. He had never seen her dressed up like a woman so much. "Did something happen? Is something wrong?" Lee asked, nearly forgetting about the letter and sitting down beside Kay.
"No, nothing's happen- but that's the problem. I think I'm giving up..." Kay said as a large frown formed on her face. "I don't know if all this trouble is worth it anymore... she hasn't seeked me out, I doubt she even wants to talk to me, or ever see me again. I knew this would happen." Kay said as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Lee put a hand on her back comfortingly.
"You've just got to give it time, I know this whole thing will turn around." Lee said as images of last night flashed in his mind. Taking a deep breath he cleared his mind and focused back to Kay.
"Yeah but, I'm dying here just waiting." Kay said as she tried to wipe the tears from her face. "Have any sake? I need to calm down a bit."
"Ah... I think I'm all out, but let me check." He said as he rose from the cushion beside Kay and walked towards the kitchen.
"Wait... what's that in your pants?" Kay asked as she rose herself, looking hard at the letter trying to figure out what it was.
"This, oh, nothing." Lee said as he took the letter from his pants and held it behind his back. "Now, about that sake." He said as he took a few steps away from Kay.
"If it's nothing, why are you hiding it?" Kay said as she drew closer to Lee, looking him right in the eyes with concern and confusion. Was he really hiding something from me? She couldn't help but wonder.
"It's, honestly, nothing." He said as he took a step back and ran his back into the wall behind him.
"Fine then, since it's nothing..." Kay said deviously, and in one swift motion she had reached behind Lee, grabbed the letter and had taken a few steps back. Lee made a grab for it, but Kay dodged and started reading the letter.
"What- what is this?" Kay said as her devious grin turned into a frown full of pain. "This is from Yuna?" She said as she reached the bottom of the letter and felt her eyes fill with tears of anger. "What is she talking about? What happened last night that she's so happy about? Lee!?" Kay demanded as she crumpled up the letter and threw it at him, tears falling down her face now as her anger and confusion mounted.
"Kay..." Lee said sighing as he tried to figure out what to tell her. The truth, he was sure would get him killed right now, so his brain was quickly going through any possibility of a lie. "We just talked!" He demanded as he rose his hands above his head, getting defensive. "We talked, like you and I talked, all night. We have become friends, and she trusts me, is all. I was trying to help both of you." Lee said thinking that taking a defensive approach may help make him seem less guilty of anything. "She hates the family she was given after the attack, and since we've bonded so quickly she feels safe asking to live with me. That's all- I barely got to read the letter and think about it before you came in. I don't even know my answer yet!" He said as he realized that he was shouting, and lowered his voice to a normal volume. "Can we talk later? I need some me time, I just got home, and I want to make myself some food. You can some back later and we can talk then." He said as he picked up the crumpled letter and started to lead Kay out of his house.
"If you say so, I will believe you, because I trust you. I trust you with my life Lee, and I know that you'd never want to hurt me." Kay said as she walked out of Lee's house and turned to face him.
Kay's words hit Lee like a knife in the heart, and he tried his best to put on a smile, as he closed the door, and went back inside and collapsed on a cushion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:36 am
Yuna was finished with her shower now, and decided that since Lee hadn't come over she would just go over to him, she knew he was home from work now anyway, so she might as well go and say hi and such. She took on her dark purple kimono again and walked out, just in time to see Kay leave Lee's house. She didn't see Yuna though. Yuna walked over to Lee's house then, and knocked on, but didn't wait for the door to get opened, she just walked in and closed the door. "Hey honey, it's Yuna, where are you?" she asked as she took off her sandals to make sure his floor didn't get dirty and walked around till she found him in the sitting room on a cushion. "Hey honey." she smiled and laid down next to him, kissing his lips softly "Thanks for last night...I hope you got my letter." she said with a soft sweet and warm smile.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 am
"Please don't call me that..." Lee said softly pulling away from her kiss as he couldn't bring himself to look at her. "I saw you letter. So did Kay." He said as he concentrated on getting the wrinkles out of the letter so he wouldn't have to look at her face. "You're confusing me Yuna. You think you're in love with my best friend, but then you spent last night with me. Now you want to move in with me. Have you gotten over Kay and moved on to me now or something? Help me understand you, because right now I'm so confused." He said still unable to look her in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am
Yuna sighed and sat up, decided that it was time to tell Lee how she felt too. "It's...it's not that I have moved on...I just...even though you said she loved me...I didn't believe it...I wanted too, but couldn't, so I tried to get over it, and then last night, when we had gotten some sake, my mind said that we could do that, and it would probably help, and it really did help in that time, and today I tried acting like it was the right thing...but I don't know...I wanted to love her, and I still do...I just didn't think anything could make it better..." she sighed and looked down in his floor. "Though about moving in...that is serious, just as friends..." she looked up at him slowly "..though I must admit I enjoyed it last night...so if you want...I'm willing to be friends with benefits...but it's nothing we have too...I just don't want to live with my 'family' anymore...I mean, yes they are sweet, but they are not my family, and they will never be...and I just..hoped that after last night...you might want to help me out a little..." she sighed and stood up, fixing her purple kimono a little and didn't look at him "I'm sorry Kay saw the letter..." she sighed and turned around, walking to the exit of the room "I..I won't disturb you more...sorry for all the trouble I've caused you.." she said while looking down and walked out of his sitting room, towards the exit of his house.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 am
"No, don't leave. Not like this." Lee said as he took her hand in both of his and pulled her closer. "We'll work on being friends for now, and see how things go. And as long as we're just friends for now I don't see a problem with you living with me. Just know that what happened last night may never happen again." Lee said as he kissed her forehead. "All I want is for you to sort things out with Kay, because I've just got this feeling, deep down that you two are meant to be together. Like fate, or something stupid like that. But right now all we can be is friends, because the look on Kay's face when she thought we had been together nearly killed me. That look told me right there that she still loves you, she's just so lost because she isn't sure you feel the same way. You've got to talk to her. You've got to know how each other is feeling without me telling you." Lee said with urgency as he let go of Yuna's hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 am
Yuna closed her hands around his and leaned into him while he spoke. When he was done she looked up at him and let go of his hands too. "Thanks Lee...but one day...we'll have to tell her the truth.." she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug "I'll go find her right away and get our feelings sorted out." she smiled softly, a tear falling from her right eye and she quickly wiped it away and let go of Lee again, smiling at him and kissing his cheek "I'll go get my stuff later, for now, I need to find Kay." she smiled brightly. She waved to him and walked out of his house, closing his door and then ran through village looking for her, thinking that she might be in her house though, she ran up to it and knocked on it "Kay? Are you in there? Please open up the door, it's me...Yuna..." the last sentence she said a little lower, not knowing how good an idea this was, but she wasn't going to back out now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 am
"Today is not the day for her to find out though." Lee said as he smiled when she kissed his cheek. Even though Yuna had nearly ran out, Lee decided he should follow her, just to make sure things didn't get too bad between them. When Yuna stopped at Kay's door Lee held back, just watching, not wanting to interfere.

The door opened and Kay stood there shocked. She was wearing the prettiest kimono Kay had ever seen, her hair was done up in loops and waves with little clips that bounced off the light, and she, of all people had makeup on. Not having worn makeup before Kay had no idea that it would run and smear when her tears had fallen down her cheeks earlier, and the smears seemed to be the only flaw to her current appearance.
"Yuna. Hi." She said not really sure what else to say. She had waited for this moment since the 'fight' between them, and now she found that she was currently speechless.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 am
Yuna looked at her when she opened the door, stunned by the kimono and her wearing make up, but nevertheless, she flung her arms around her neck and kissed her deeply, tears running down her own cheeks now and held the kiss for sometime before pulling back slowly and looked at her. "I...I'm sorry..I've been such a b***h..." she whispered as she still had her arms around Kay's neck "I..I didn't mean too...really...I was just scared and confused..." she looked down into the ground "...it's time I tell you the truth...I love you, both sides of you...I don't want you to get rid of either side..." she sighed and kept looking down in the ground, not sure what she was supposed to say more than that, it was what she had been thinking the whole time, and now she had said it.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 am
Kay was speechless and tears started running running down her cheeks, leaving little clean marks where it had washed away the smudged makeup.
"I love you too." Kay said between kisses as she held onto Yuna tightly not wanting to ever let go. "I can't believe this, I thought..." Kay started thinking that this was too good to be true, that perhaps she had fallen asleep and was dreaming all of this. "But what about the letter?" Kay said as she stopped kissing Yuna and let go of her, worried about the answer she wasn't sure she wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 am
Yuna looked at her as she was let go of Kay and sighed a little. "That letter doesn't mean anything...I just want to move in with Lee...because he was such a good friend to me..and I need that right now too...and I can't live with my family right now...and I don't think I can live with you yet...not that I don't love you, I just think it's too fast to move into my love's house..." she looked into Kay's eyes and sighed softly "That's all there is to it...he was such a good friend last night...and I would like to have a friend to help me when I need it too...you have to understand...you and Lee is the only people in this village I really create a bond with...I love you, and I like Lee...so don't get to upset about the letter..." she sighed, looking down again "I hope you will let me move in with him....I really do...but if you won't like it...I'll stay with my 'family'..." she said rather sadly now.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 am
"Oh, no go ahead, I was just concerned is all. But I understand, he's been my friend and confidant for years now, and like you he is all I have in this village." Kay said all the while wondering why Lee tried so hard to keep her from seeing it in the first place. Perhaps she would ask him sometime. "Would you like some help moving your stuff? Wait- won't your 'parents' be concerned?" Kay said as she wiped the tears from her cheeks and couldn't help but smile. Things were starting to look up, because she had Yuna back.

"Stop talking about me, and let me help." Lee said with a laugh as he came into view, walked over to the girls and wrapped his arms around both of them in a group hug. "I'm happy you guys worked things out- though it did take a lot less time then I thought it would." He said with another laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 am
Yuna looked at Kay and kissed her lips lovingly again, hugging her tightly "I don't have a lot to move, so I won't trouble you with that." she smiled and then heard Lee's voice come into the picture. She felt his arms around them and smiled "Besides Lee can always help me, he is such a gentleman, so he should offer some help himself." she smiled and giggled slightly at it. She kissed Kay again and hugged her once again tightly, feeling like she didn't want to let go ever again "But hun, while we move my stuff, you should probably remove your make up and take on some new if you want to be your female version today, cause it's all smeared out because of your tears." she smiled cutely and ran a hand over her cheek "You look so beautiful." she let go off her slowly and looked at Lee "So are you coming Lee? We can have a little reunion party tonight at Lee's place, he has already been so sweet to suggest it himself." she knew he hadn't but she liked teasing him now, and she was in a good mood, but she did mean they could have a reunion party "So we have to go get ready. What do you say to that Kay?" she smiled at her, taking Lee's hand softly and waiting for Kay's answer.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 am
"Sounds good to me. Really though- the makeup's not too much? This is my first time wearing any..." She asked becoming extremely self-conscious as she let Yuna kiss her.
"Who says I want to help?" Lee said trying to make his face blank, but he couldn't help but smile at the girls, they seemed so happy. "Oh yeah, me." He said with a laugh as he squeezed Yuna's hand in his.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 am
Yuna smiled at Kay and nodded "It's really beautiful on you Kay, you look great." she smiled and gave her a fast kiss again. "Just remember that everytime you get water on it, it's gonna smear out, so you have to get it off or get something new on again." she smiled and liked when Lee squeezed her hand a little "So I'll see you tonight, but you decide if you want to come as a female or your male side." she smiled and walked back down from her house with Lee "Later Kay!" she said as she waved her hand happily and turned around with Lee, walking towards her own house now. "Thanks Lee...I don't know what I should do without you.." she said with a smile and kissed his cheek again softly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:51 am
"I imagine you would go crazy." Lee said with a smile as he put his arm around her shoulders as they walked. "So are we just going to forget about last night for awhile?" He said once he was positive Kay couldn't overhear them, but she had gone back inside her house anyway.

Kay went back inside and couldn't decide how she wanted to dress. She washed her face, removing all the makeup, and decided on a simple kimono, and let her long hair flow freely around her waist and shoulders.
She grabbed a few snacks, a bottle of sake and headed over to Lee's house, knowing that she would be there first. She took that time to make a few snacks and put on a pot of tea, that would be ready when they got back.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff