Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Janus got up and walked over to the dog after he had nudged him. If that dog even tried to bite him or turn against him, he would throw him out of here. "What's with him?" he asked, hoping that Leera would know the answer to his question. He kept his eyes on the dog, watching him closely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 pm
Leera gave a groan, turning around to face him with a raised brow, slightly annoyed that he wouldn't let her sleep. "Why would I know? What did he do?" She asked, staring at Janus, watching him as he watched the dog closely. Finally allowing herself to sit up, she sent Janus a pathetic glare, wondering what Einstein had done to get him so curious.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:05 pm
"Nevermind....go back to sleep." he sighed, wishing that his curiousity didn't get the best of him. Janus went back to his spot, watching the rain again. Taking his sword, he started to sharpen it, doing it as quietly as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Leera glared at him as he walked away, immediately standing and following him. "No... Tell me..." She murmured, giving him a curious look, sitting down beside him, watching him, waiting for her answer non too patiently.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm
"It's probably nothing." he said in a calm voice, keeping his eyes on his sword as he cleaned it. He hated his curious side. It never did him any good. Janus glanced over at her, wondering why she wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm
"Probably nothing? Hah, as if. Just tell me already, please? I'm tired of you being so secretive..." Leera mused, planting a kiss on his cheek, hoping to persuade him, she would go for his lips but he wasn't facing her and she didn't feel like moving his face to hers. She grinned, waiting for him to respond.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:25 pm
He looked over at her, putting his sword down. Janus moved a little closer to her. "You're curious, aren't you?" he whispered, watching her. He smiled a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 pm
"Well, there is a possibility to that. So tell me already." Leera whined, watching him move closer. He started watching her, which made her tempted to blow a kiss at him, giggling as she did so. "Tell meee?" She pleaded, batting her eyelashes innocently.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:33 pm
He couldn't help but laugh a little. "I just wanted to know why he growled at him." he said. "See? It was nothing that interesting." Janus smiled, knowing that she would probably be disappointed with his answer. He put down the cloth that he had been holding.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:35 pm
"So he growled at you? Well maybe he was erm.. Socializing in a weird way? Or trying to tell you something.. Did he do anything else?" Leera asked, looking at him curiously. Her facial expression changed to a thoughtful one, making it obvious that she was already trying to figure things out.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 pm
"Yeah and he nudged me but that was about it." he said looking over at the dog for a second. He couldn't understand what she fould so interesting about it but he would probably find out soon. Janus let his thoughts wander a little as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:41 pm
Leera nodded, her brows furrowing as she pouted, obviously having trouble figuring out the reason behind Einstein's actions. She pouted, drawing her lip back in before biting down on it, still trying to figure it out, the only thing that she could come to was something that she wouldn't be telling him. The last thing that she needed Janus to think of her was that she was crazy.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:45 pm
He gently brushed the back of his hand against her cheek, realizing that she had figured something out and wasn't telling him. "What did you come up with?" he asked, wanting to know. Even if it might be a weird reason, it still made him curious. Janus let his hand fall as he waited.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:48 pm
"It's nothing." Leera replied, looking at him, smiling as he brushed the back of his hand across her cheek. She wouldn't be telling him anytime soon, no matter how much he wanted to know.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:54 pm
"I ended up telling you even though it was nothing." he said, gently raising his hand to her cheek again. He knew that he was supposed to be quiet like he had planned, but it wasn't working when his curiousity was killing him.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff