Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:26 pm

He smiled and sat on Darkstar's saddle. I would like to see what he tries to do to his bride if she is late, he may be foolish enough to strike her in my presence. "I am sure we will not be late, and if we are, nothing will happen to you, i will be sure of that." He started Darkstar in a gentle trot.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Anna gave a soft smile. "Yes well...you wont be able to protect me after I wed the man. No matter how mcuh I'd want you to," she whispered then closed her eye. "I have nothing to look forward to..."

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:44 pm

He gets silent, for awhile "I promise to find a way to make things work..." He then closed his eyes and went deep into thought.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:49 am

She nodded and then closed her eyes herself, running her fingers over the strange red scar on her shoulder she'd had for as long as she could remember...only to find the skin smooth. She turned her head and looked at it. The pheonix like shape taking on an orange color. She frowned. When had that happened? she asked herself. Her eighteenth birthday was tomorrow, she remembered. And tomorrow night was a full moon. She wondered if that might have anything to do with it. She faced forward again, not wanting to disturb Hiquel.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm

He quickly opened his eyes and looked behind them, "My brothers are catching up." He called out to them, "You seem to have lost some of your tracking prowess Keroth."

Keroth shouted back, "Hiquel, you have lost your ability to leave no tracks, we would have been sooner but some poor fools thought they would try to steal from us."

Hiquel smiled and kept Darkstar at his pace, "Well Anna, you finally get to meet my family, we are not related by blood, but we did grow up together."
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 am

n_n people now a days have a lot of ideas....

but some don't

why can't other people who can make lots of good ideas

show it to the public....  

vyletpeace

Friendly Bunny

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

daystar50

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:12 pm

xuixide doll
n_n people now a days have a lot of ideas....

but some don't

why can't other people who can make lots of good ideas

show it to the public....

((What do you mean by that?))
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:20 pm

((why is there other people in this onexone?))

Anna smiled. "I guess. Trust me I have more family with my cook then I do with my father. I understand completely," she said happily then looked behind her. "Hi," she greeted.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:31 am

"Greetings, you must be the princess that Hiquel spoke of in his letter." A young woman of small stature, black hair and green eyes spoke, she had an oddly shaped spear on her back. The spear had a flat bell shaped blade on one end and a crescent moon shape on the other. "I am Naila, This is Keroth, Arilafti, and Zane. It is a pleasure to meet you princess." She bows shallowly her eyes never leaving Anna.

"I would also like to express my joy in meeting a member of the royal family of this land." Arilafti, mid height fair muscle, dark red, almost brown hair, blue-silver eyes, bows deeply, in more of a stage bow then a bow of respecting royalty.

The one that Naila Referred to as Zane, Blond with dark brown eyes and small in build, merely bows without speaking.

"So has Hiquel been treating you well?" Keroth, light brown hair and green eyes, tell with lean muscles, asked.

"Zane you are oddly quiet right now, I have not know you to be shy." Hiquel spoke with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Naila spoke, "Don't bother him Hiquel, he has taken a vow of silence.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:14 am

Anna felt a little overwhelmed. She sighed and then smiled. "No need to call me Princess....its how I get in trouble...Anna or Annaliese works..." She glanced at Hiquel and smiled. "And yes he's treated me very well," she reassured.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:57 am

Naila laughed lightly, "That does not surprise me, Hiquel has always been kind."

"So long as he has not been treating you too kindly, have you Hiquel?" Keroth spoke in a teasing tone.

"Please Keroth, you know I do not allow such things to distract me from my duties." Hiquel spoke with his face blank.

"True that is, I remember you not returning the flirts of the girls when we went to town for provisions." Arilafti laughed and Zane smiled broadly.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Anna felt herself blush despite everything. She knew he'd been anything but sincere but her blush betrayed her feelings. "Um...so are you all going to be accompying us the rest of the journey?" she asked curiously.

Nadina road up beside the others. "Sorry about that...your highness," she greeted then went up to her brother. "Hiquel what on God's Green Earth are you doing fighting like that," she teased.

((a plot twist...an actual younger sister))

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm

"Now what do you mean by, 'fighting like that'? I was grossly outnumbered and had a clear disadvantage. I see nothing wrong with what i did." Hiquel glared half heatedly, then smiled, "It is good to see you though." He turned to Anna "This would be my little sister Nadina."
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Nadina was sixteen with hair the same color as her brothers but her eyes were a vibrant green like her mother's. She smiled. "I was only teasing you brother and its nice to see you with female company...I was beginning to worry.

Anna gave a soft laugh. "Nice to meet you Nadina," she said simply.

"You too...so you're the princess that he abanndoned me for," she grinned. Only teasing her brother to get a rise out of him. "Is he awfully protective over you like he is over me?" she asked

"Only when he has to be," Anna mused then glanced back at the others. "I take it you all watch after her," she smiled.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm

"Now why would you be worried about that?" Hiquel turned red, "What is wrong wi-"
Naila spoke quickly before Hiquel had a chance to keep the argument going, "We all watch out for each other your highne- Anna. We have saved one anothers lives from ending more times then is possible to count, we are closer then most siblings."
Arilafti said, "True again, though we did grow up in the monistary together, Hiquel and Nadina were the only two related by blood."
"You should have seen Hiquel's face when she was brought to the monistary, I thought he was going to pass out, she was cute at the time, so I thought that he had one of thoughs 'love at first sight' moments, so I started teasing him about it, not something I got to do often, especially over a girl, then he got a really big smile on his face and said something along the lines of, "I don't believe it, it's my little sister, I didn't think I would ever see anyone from my family ever again.' and, well that left me speechless, to think, two people from the same family that were cho-"
Hiquel cut him off, "No more Keroth, you can't give away too much about us."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces