Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:30 pm
Axel groaned because he knew that she had began running he would be able to keep up, but followed anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm
"what the heck was that all about. Is he some sorta angel or something." Piro grumbled behind the rock. 'I'm just going to stay here till i have a reason to move' he thought.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm
Ryousuke slowly opened his eyes and tried to move but his arms didn't want to move. He was tired, starving, and injured in multiple ways. "ngh....I knew I should have fled once I created that building...it would have just stopped anything from happening...I should have just stayed with my memory locked" He mumbled then sighed letting his head rest on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm
She awoke in the corner of the building, alone, in the darkness. She looked back and forth, but it was no use, she couldnt find anyone. She sighed and walked out of the building. "Something big mustve happened for them to flee like this.." She said and sprouted and angelic and demonic wing and took off into the sky.

((sooorrryyy i missed a lot))  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm
"Haruka where exactly where are we going?" Axel asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm
She flew in the direction she saw footprints leading to until she saw a figure on the path, she landed near him and spoke. "Excuse me... did you see a group of a few people run by here?"  

Rekkushi

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm
"yo dead man, you alive?" Piro shouted over the rock. "Eh what? Holy crap girl don't do that you scared the crap out of me." Piro yelled at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Ryousuke moved his arm and winced. "Yeah as a alive as I hope to get....well a little help here please?" He winced as he kept trying to move.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm
"gosh. im sorry..." she said then looked over to the familiar face. "Oh! hey! gosh, what happened..?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm
"Oh hold on for a sec. girl" Piro said to the girl as he ran over to the the dead man. "So what can i do for ya dead head. I'm not so good at first aid so your kinda in a pickle." Piro said with a chuckle.  

kokushibyou-_0

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:35 pm
"I guess the fact that i have angelic magic in me helps.. i know angelic healing abilities." She said, her voice was normally quiet. "If you want i can treat your wounds..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:07 pm
"Before you fix him up, I got a question." Piro told the angel girl. "So are you the good one and or the bad one, and if you lie i will put you in a very dark place." he said sternly to the guy.  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:10 pm
Haruka kept fast walking and didn't turn back but answerd axel "to see Ryousuke, i found him." and she just kept looking forward.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:50 pm
"I'm the good one....I sealed the other me with the dagger...." He coughed and tried to stand but it was of no use. "I doubt any place you put me will be dark enough" said with a slight chuckle as he let his head rest on the ground. "well....does that answer your question?"  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:53 pm
in the distance she saw the place she was before. "Hello? anyone still alive in there?" she yelled as she got closer. but she called two wolves back and waited.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff