Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:34 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa carefully tore open her bag of M&Ms and pulled them out one by one and ate them. She smiled at Keroth. She was unsure of how she was going to deal with three guys. They were mostly aware of each other, but it would still be an odd situation. Which guy would she actually be dating? She chuckled, and said, "I like metaphors. I like words really."
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:43 pm
"I find that words are a double edged sword, very good at times, but can cut deeper then almost anything." He tosses an M into the air and catches it in his mouth.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Karissa nodded thoughtfully at that. It was true, which was one reason she liked words. She was petite, and not a good fighter, so she used to her words as her weapons when she needed too. "Words can be very good things though." she said.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:50 pm
"Yes they are, I have been able to charm my way into many clubs, I probably shouldn't have been in there though." He grins sheepishly and eats another M.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Karissa's eyes brightened up, she loved dancing, and meeting people. She had heard of clubs from friends, but never been to one. "You should take me with you sometime." she said with a wink.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm
"I noticed, I would love to bring you to a club... but we will go to a teen club." He ate another M. "Well I'm full on chocolate." He set the bag aside.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm
Karissa sighed, "Only a teen club?" she asked. Her friends had snuck into the adult clubs. They sounded like a blast. She grinned as she ate more Ms, "I never get full on chocolate."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:43 pm
"Well I guess I could bring you to an adult club if you want." He blushed a little, "I can't really handle too many sweets."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 pm
Karissa grinned. "I can handle whatever." she said coolly. She got up and sat on the counter next to Keroth, "Do you have somewhere else in mind to go?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:42 pm
Keroth looked up at the clock on the wall, "Well it's only about 11, so I could take you to a club now if you want." He grinned slyly.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Karissa's face lit up with excitement. "Lead the way." she said sweetly. Intertwining her arm with his.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm
He laughed nervously, "Well, I don't know were any are in this city, but I'm sure we can find one." He led the way out the front of the school, and down the street to where he knew there were a lot of teens and early twenties hanging out from his previous night wandering.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image
Karissa grinned as she followed Keroth. "So, where did you guys live before here?" she asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm
"Well, we used to live in Oregon, a small town that I never bothered to remember the name of." He grinned when he saw a group of young men who were slightly drunk, "Hold on, I'll go and find out where a club is." He rushed silently forward and started talking with the men as if he was an old friend that remembered them from school.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image
Karissa stayed back and allowed Keroth to do things his own way. She glanced up and down the street watching as people walked past her, and into buildings. They all knew where they were going, they knew what the world was like. Karissa was very curious. She had been in a form of boarding school all of her life. She wanted to see the world, and experience life. She resisted the urge to speak to the people who walked by her. She watched Keroth and hoped he'd come back to her soon.
User Image  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces