Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 pm
In the stillness of the night, Bearclaw crept towards her leader. "Crystalstar." She whispered. "I need to speak with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm
((Ooops, we already posted in the MoonClan forum.... sweatdrop ))  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 pm
Lyn Waveryn
Mistpaw padded over to Honeyheart.
"I've seen you before, at the gathering. Aren't you the deputy of...WoodClan? How'd you get here?" she interrogated.

"that's what i'd like to know. one miunet i was rescuing my friend from the river, the next, i'm here. i guess the river took me here."

((i put him in snowclan temporarily to help snowclan.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:58 pm
Crystalstar looked over at her deputy, "I also need to speak to you. What do you need to tell me?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:55 pm
"Well, it's just..." Bearclaw paused. "I know how much you love Patchstar, but I don't think a lot of us do, too. I'm afraid that some of us won't be able to remain polite to them... I know I won't. I know the minute I see one I'm going to attack him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:56 am
Goldenpaw's fur began to bristle. How can she attack them?! But she knew she was only feeling that way because of Raintail. She couldn't tell if she was excited to see him again, or nervous. Whatever it was, she felt like she was going to pass out.  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 am
"maybe i can settle thing's peacfully," Honeyheart said turning to Bearclaw, "moonclan and woodclan are allies after all. and i'm woodclan's deputy. maybe they'll listen to me."

~~

at that moment. barkleaf wansered into the territory looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Bearclaw nodded to herself, thinking it over. "That could work. Having a WoodClan cat would defentally(sp?) help..."

~.~.~

Windwhip was close behind. Her fur was spiked out so much it made her look twice her size. "How dare those stupid SnowClan take Honeyheart hostage." she muttered to herself every once in a while. "I'll show them."

((Ignore Windwhip- she's an idiotic creation of mine. ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:05 am
"there he is," Barkleaf said to windwhip, he's talking to those three other cats."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 pm
Goldenpaw sniffed the air, Why do I smell WoodClan? She looked around and spotted two WoodClan cats heading their direction. Her fur puffed up to twice her size and her fur bristled with anger. How dare they trespass on our land so freely. We may not live here right now, but it is and always will be SnowClan's!  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 pm
Crystalstar hissed at Bearclaw and Honeyheart, "I will not attack! Not while I'm going to be giving kits..." She looked down, she had lost them when Patchstar had killed her, but StarClan said they were still alive and in her. "I will not loose another kit."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:37 pm
Goldenpaw's eyes widened, "You're going to have kits?" She never expected that coming. Her eyes softened as she thought of little kits running around the camp. She wondered if she would ever have kits of her own. Then her mind drifted to Raintail, his gray fur and amber eyes glowing in the moonlight. She was so in love with him, but he was from another Clan. Her stomach turned and she felt woozy as she thought of herself having kits with a father from a different Clan. Our love will never work..  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 am
"kits huh?"
Honeyhearts mind began to wander. to daydream about what it would be like to have kits.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm
Crystalstar looked down, she had already lost two kits, Silverkit and Sandstripe, no matter what happened she would never loose another. Please StarClan, help me. She begged.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas