Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 pm
((ooc renervate works on unconsious people but its main purpose is to revie those stunned using the stupify spell also i dont think i got hit by a stunning spell cause the spell was orange whent he stunning spell is red))
*james gets up in a zombie like fashion
points his wand at summer and yells "stupify"
*then turning slowly james aims his wand at each of his friends with anguish on his face he manages to say in a harsh evil sounding voice
"run or die"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 am
Katie takes a step back from James and thinks fast. When he aims a curse at Summer, Katie yells, "Protego!" and a shield is formed, blocking the curse. "James. James!!!!!! I think he's under the Imperius Curse!!!!!!" she yells. "Expelliarmus!!!" Katie says, trying to disarm James. Her spell misses and hits the roof of a building instead. She casts Stupefy very forcefully, aiming at James.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:46 am
Unfortunately, Katie's spell misses and reverberates back to her. Tabby's eyes grow wide as she sees her friend fall to the ground, unconscious. She thinks fast and pushes James out of the bubble-like shield. "Okay, I don't think Katie can be our bait anymore, so I'll go instead. I'm just as fast if not faster on a broom than her. I know the same shortcut, too. I'll meet you all in the Shack in five minutes. I guess I'll stun James when I leave the Shield. Meet you in the Shack!!!" Tabby jumps out of the shield and stuns James. She then jumps on her broom and zips off, shooting up red sparks with her wand and yelling, "To the Shrieking Shack!!!!" The men see her and some take off after her, while others apparate to the Shack.
{{I cleared it with Katie, she's supposed to get knocked out.}}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:00 pm
"Then we better go," Kitty opened the book-portal to the Shrieking Shack, "let's join hands and go all at once. Wait, Katie," blushing horribly at nearly forgetting her friend Kitty pointed her wand at Katie and said, "Renevrate."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Katie awakens and then gets up, sluggish. "Oh. What are we doing? Where's Tabby?" Katie asks, suddenly worried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 am
*is stunned from tabbys spell and falls to the ground unconscious yet again*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 am
"She's leading them to the Shack, and we're going too," Kitty held up the open book-portal. "Its safe to use Renevrate on James, right? Imperius should've broken when Tabby knocked him out again...right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm
It...it sh-should have...

*Summer's voice was still shaking. She hadn't expected her friend to try and stun her...Katie had saved her...Summer grabbed Lockharts wrist an began dragging him behind her, eventually getting im close enough so sh wouldn't drop him when they went through the portal.*

Le-lets join h-hands..*she steadied her voice* and go on the count of three.

*everyone grabbed hands, except for one of Summer's which was holding Lockhart's wrist*

One!

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 am
((ooc as far as i know it should work but im not sure never had this happen any any of the books or movies))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am
Tabby arrived at the Shrieking Shack and started firing off random spells at the goons. "I hope they get here soon..."  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am
Katie grabs Lockhart's other hand and Kitty's. "Kitty, get James' wrist and then we should be on our way," Katie says. She sighs worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:24 am
Two!

[[on three we are in the shack, so the next person to post, describe us arriving...sorry, not trying to godmod...]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 pm
"Three!" Katie says, and they arrive at the Shrieking Shack. Katie hears a commotion outside and draws her wand. "I think Tabby's here," she says. She then says, "I think we should all run out and stun them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:11 pm
I agree...

*Brings her wand out and at the ready*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:32 pm
((ooc you know we could have just used the book to take us back to the forgotten chamber(i still have that book that i used to travel to hogwarts after we found out lock hart was here and i was weak from the weird spell i did and needed to rest in my home town for a bit))
*hits the ground with a thump when we all appear in the shrieking shack*
*a book from the forgotten chamber falls out of my robes*

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas