Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:17 pm
she smiled and said "you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:48 am
"Nope...I know"put an arm arong her to get her close and kissed her lips gently"...thanks...for taking me here^^"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:23 pm
"no problem" she smiled then gently kissed his lips  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:01 pm
"well..."Got his coat back as he laid down on a clear between all the vegetation."Come...let us be one with nature as the gods meant it..."  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:34 pm
"okay" she said laying down next to him looking up into the stars  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:58 pm
starts rubbing her cat ears and smiling at her. "I like your ears so much...always loved cat girls...although no cat girls wants a demon for a boyfriend...anyways I don't like the ears only, I love your tail too...it hypnotizes me into liking you even more^^"Puts a hand on her lower back bringing her closer and kissing her lips smiling...  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:42 pm
she kissed him back bringing herself closer to him as her tail gently swayed against his arm  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:28 pm
Brings himself closer to her blushing a little when he feels her body so close to his."You should be carefull my lady, You could make a man mad with such movement"Said the mage smiling at her between kisses.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:23 pm
Zeramir
Brings himself closer to her blushing a little when he feels her body so close to his."You should be carefull my lady, You could make a man mad with such movement"Said the mage smiling at her between kisses.
she smiled flirtatiously at him then kissed him again her tail still swaying against his arm  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Kissed forgeting about everything else while bringing himself to cares her back with on hand while doing the same with her neck with the other hand."I can't thank the gods enough for having found you today^^"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:58 pm
"i do too" she smiled at him flirtatiously again  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:43 pm
"What do you wish to do now Yuriko?"Smiled the same way at her.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:35 pm
she continued smiling and also started purring letting her tail wander up to his shoulder and neck and start swaying against them gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:16 pm
"hmmm well?...you...you should stop the purring^^"Blushing while smiling."You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen...but I must warn you....the purring could make me melt"Smiling whil hugging her close to his body and caressing her back with one hand and her face with the other looking into her eyes.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:40 pm
she looked back into his eyes and smiled "if you want" she stopped purring and kissed him on the cheek  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff