Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
FREE RARE ITEMS (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EldaxFreya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 pm
I'll donate u 1k for angelic sash and gimpi?
xD
I don't think angelic sash would be gettable
D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Anything intresting or ice based/ snow  

Frawmusaur

HACKED NIGGUH

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Autumm glory generation not limited  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm
ugh...she got hacked! give her a break...  

jerryluois

animevinni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 pm
animevinni
hi ^_^ ill give 50 gold for each ^_^
can i have fallen wish, gimpi, and holy $#17?
(i need major help
sweatdrop )

also can i have gohg's reed and that famestar 2000 bundle??? i almost forgot inari beads.........autumn glory would be nice.............and can i have hermes moon?........ I AM SO SORRY crying crying you can take your time i understand that your sick and that you were hacked......so please take your time........AND I AGREE WITH JERRY!!!!
LAY OFF FOR A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS SOME TIME!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 pm
animevinni
animevinni
(i need major help
sweatdrop )

also can i have gohg's reed and that famestar 2000 bundle??? i almost forgot inari beads.........autumn glory would be nice.............and can i have hermes moon?........ I AM SO SORRY crying crying you can take your time i understand that your sick and that you were hacked......so please take your time........AND I AGREE WITH JERRY!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
yay! someone agrees! ^-^
I do also want gohg's reed and famestar bundle...inaris beads and gimpi would also be nice...take ur time, like me and animevinni said, we r so sry that u got hacked and we love u!!! blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart  

jerryluois

iR0bert

7,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:48 pm
I am Asking for a coco that I really want...
Even tho I don't have a a deam avtar doesn't mean I can't get it....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 pm
I would like a Gimpi please.  

Pewfers

RosesBloomingAtTwilight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm
OMG!!!!
please may you be so kind as to give me ANYTHING you have available as seen on my dream avatar below?
and maybe my g-lol items in my wishlist with goth boots and black rose
YAY!!!! ROSE-CHAN LOVES YOU, NICE PERSON!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 pm
jerryluois
animevinni
animevinni
(i need major help
sweatdrop )

yay! someone agrees! ^-^
I do also want gohg's reed and famestar bundle...inaris beads and gimpi would also be nice...take ur time, like me and animevinni said, we r so sry that u got hacked and we love u!!! blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart

lolz YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE SOMEBODY ON THE SAME PAGE lolz WE LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and take your time dont be hasty  

animevinni

Xx_GaNgSTaCoCO_xX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:49 pm
ILL DONATE U 4000 gold 4 Hermes' Moon 11th gen Pandy Pack Birthday Crown Summoning Tome and Vampire Hunter Hat. I mostly want the Hermes' moon pandy pack and summoning tome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 am
Jessica The Great 101
If you want rare items, just post and i will see if i have that item... If i dont have that item i will see if i have a item that matches that quality.. ALSO FOR THESE RARE ITEMS ALL U NEED TO DO IS DONATE ME 50 GOLD!!! WHAT A BARGIN!!! biggrin

I could go for black body dye... <3  

SUPREME NAZGUL

Romantic Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Fallen Girl 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm
I'd like cobweb top biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm
fuzzy penguin slippers, steel-plated ninjaband, enchanted book, or oculus magica? need to see items in trade first please. i will pay 50g for each. smile  

The Uchiha Soul

jachaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm
umm.. i was wonderin if u have a winter rose.. and if u can send it to my friend Kris-krisy cuz i've been tryin but its like uber hard.. well if u cant its ok an im willin to pay like 5,000 gold cuz thats all i got sweatdrop  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff