Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 am
"yes because stupid Miki evolved and used water gun to put me up in here, Miki if you were a flareon trouble would never have happened....well u woulda burned my butt but you know what i mean!!!!~!!!!~!!~!~!~!~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 am
"Ok,"Edward said to Emili."Come on Gible lets help her.Then Edward the Gible jogged up to the tree."Ok Gible you ready?"Edward asked his pokemon who nodded back.Then he and Gible started to climb the tree."Ok, you see the branch below you?"Edward asked."Step on that one and slowly work your way down."Edward continued without waiting for an anwser.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 am
"ok" Emili slowly stepped onto the branch when she slipped and lost her footing, she started to fall to the bottom when Edward grabbed her by the arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 am
"Are you ok?"Edward asked one hand holding a branch and the other holding Emili.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:46 am
Jasmine ran over with Jewel beside her. "Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:47 am
"CYNDA!" Quilly squeaked as he was splashed. "Oh please Quilly it can't be that bad can it?" Justine said as she sat down with her feet in the water.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 am
"Ok, Gible is at the bottom of the tree.I'm going to let you go and Gible will catch you,"Edward said to Emili.He let go of Emili's arm so she could fall.At the bottom of the tree Gible catches Emili and puts her onto the ground.Moments later Edward is standing at Gibles side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 am
fallen wish stardust
"im ready for school mother!" Emili called
"oh yes i forgot to tell you Emili you are going to the pokemon academy your too smart for first grade you belong in collage." her mother called back
Emili felt embarrassed "ok can i barrow your Yanamega please?" she said
"yes dear it knows where to go here is your uniform"
She quickly changed into her uniform and hopped onto Yanamega
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"wow these people are really big they might be as tall as mother and im only 3'6 (3 foot 6 inches)" she said as she jumped off of Yanamega "be here to pick me up?" she said to Yammie (name of Yanamega) with Miki-Heart in Pokeball. "go Miki!" she called out her Eevee and ran up to Ami "hello she said and when Ami looked around she didnt see her. of course im to small she thought.
(later Miki-heart will Evolve into a Flareon when Emili finds a fire stone.)

"Oh! Hello! Sorry, I didn't see you! Well good morning. The class will begin soon so you should get out your books."  

Hunter of Atermis

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am
Edward and Gible walked away from the tree and towards the pool.Edward and his Gible sat on the edge and let thier leg go into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:43 am
Krissi walked out to the hot tub. "Hey, cool! Let's go Chikorita!""Chikorita!"
She slipped of her clothes, with a bathing suit underneath, and jumped in. Chikorita followed.  

Hunter of Atermis

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am
Ami followed the stucents to the pool. She might as well join the fun! "Gyarados, come on out!" Ami went to the changing room, to put on a bathing suit, and walked in. In the distance, she saw the same little girl from that morning. "Hey, are you all right?"she asked, seeing she was on the ground. Wait, didnt she have an evee?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 am
"Come on Gible!"Edward said to his Gible and jumped into the pool with his bathing suit on.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:55 am
Krissi screamed, and ducked into the water, when the newcomer splashed in. "Hey!!!" she said, giggling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am
"Sorry,"Edward said to the girl."Come on in Gible the water's fine!"Edward called his Gible.And with that Gible jumped into the pool next to Edward.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm
"It's fine!" "Hey, have I met you before? What's your name? I'm Krissi!"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers