Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Kima and Kiba were walking to Shakil's office. They got there just in time for Shakil to return from whatever he was doing. "We got the message, is this a good time or shall we come back later?" Kima asked. Both of them waited for a reply..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am
Shakil opened the door welcoming them in. He let them sit down and got some paperwork out.
"Well your free to go when you wish," Shakil said then before they could get up,"But your also free to stay, it seems you have been noticed by people in fairly high places here."
He picked up a few more pieces of paper,"To be frank, Kima, our blacksmith has noticed you and taken a bit of a liking to you. He actually wants to test your skill, he is old and thinks he is becoming less useful due to the high demand we have some times, it would not be much of a pay rise but it is more flexible and there is always work if your willing to do it, also I am sure he would pass on something to you, he is one of the best alive at the moment," said Shakil who then looked at another piece of paper.
"Scribes are also becoming rare it seems, Kiba, we could do with someone who can brush up the paperwork around here a little, noticeboard events, training tournament posters and official paperwork, it is fairly relaxed work most of the time with some deadlines for the bigger events but if your interested you could both sign up, you would be counted as in the army if you excepted but only in the sense of a place to live and access to most of the grounds, you would not be called up if needed, well nothing major anyway," said Shakil,"If you need time to think I understand, we never pressure someone into joining, only offer. You can also just work part time if you wanted and keep on with your normal jobs a bit, we don't mind people in the army taking up to half the week off for other jobs or personal things like family,"
He left the offer open, it was clearly just a friendly offer, it would not have any heavy affect either way except on the 2 who sat it front of him due to some changes to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As long as your here you might as well accept the fact your going to get people helping you if you need it, even against your will when it comes to injuries. No one needs to suffer pointlessly, anyway you can take it easy, I don't really judge people much," said Sakira. She was packing a few things into a bag and put somethings away.
"I have a patrol to do around the water temple in a bit," she said putting some medical things into her bag which was really more of a belt bag. It was standard issue to soldiers who patrolled containing food, drink, medical things, paper and pencil and a few other things that might be useful.
"I still have a little time but I like to be prepared, I will be back later today if I come back tonight, my family is near there, Shakil is pretty understanding, he is a good faction leader, best of the ones I have seen anyway," she said sitting down on her bed relaxing before she needed to go. It had actually been a little strange with the faction leader of the army, Shakil had been running it for about 4 years now but there was almost a change every 2 years before that up until the time just after Sakira joined. It was well known that being a faction leader was very hard to do as it was complete control over the faction and giving the orders and doing a lot of paperwork with other jobs as well.  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 am
Crystal nodded and deiced that she would take the time to relax and maybe look around the garden some before heading to the training room. She would then work on translating the tablet later today. After all she did try some before she came but got little done. She thought about getting one of the scribes to help but deiced not to because of all that is happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am
Sakira left for her patrol, putting on her baggy top and hood just before leaving. She knew the area very well and it was one of the safest places normally, it used to be rough but Sakira was able to stop that a few years ago. It was a relatively easy patrol route and today looked no different as Sakira did her rounds. It seemed like it was going to be calm all today and Sakira was well known often checking to see how people in the area were but still asking for any news on trouble. It turns out a gang had passed through, they had been hooded and had strange sort of weapons with them but they had left the area and it was only something to put in a report. It had seemed odd that a gang would be around these days, it was something only heard of if it was a special thing like a digger's guild return or a large shop but they were both rare and none should be in the water temple area. It seemed that trouble was stirring and something dark was slowly coming to bring destruction ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm
Kiba took the pad and signed up. "I would also help fight if need be." He said to the person standing in front of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm
"Hmm... I'm more interested in this master blacksmith you're talking about. I don't know how much more I can learn, but I'll give it a go." Kima spoke. He waited for Kiba to finish signing up and signed up after him. "So, who is this master blacksmith?" He asked.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:56 pm
"I am sure he will ask you to see him very soon, he has a place connected to the training room but the door is normally locked when he works," said Shakil,"I am sure it would be better for him to introduce himself, he is pretty formal in some ways, old traditions and all that. Anyway you can keep the current room you have or change to a different area if you want, personally the current room you have is in a pretty central area for getting around, for me anyway, soldiers don't normally like being in such convenient places, never understood why," he chuckled slightly and motioned that they were free to go from the office now. He saw potential in them to be fighters but did not mention it, he just wanted to see how they would do or if they would resist joining in training sessions and other army activities. He was very subtle when he saw talent that had not shown interest in the army straight away. Shakil was even sort of a collector of talents for making the kingdom safer or more organised, but no one ever saw that fact except Sakira who kind of liked the idea in a different way. She was clearly one of his main pieces in the collection...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:07 pm
"Is that so?" Kima asked. "I'll keep the room, and I don't mind sharing it with you Kiba. That is if you don't feel like moving of course, heh." Kima chuckled. "Anyways, I'm going to go take a more in depth look at this place now that I'm part of the army." Kima said. That left a bad taste in his mouth. He knew his father would've never wanted him to join the army. His father never liked the army, but never refused its business. He always loved making weapons and repairing them. 'Father, I'm sorry I did this. But I did it for the sake of learning how to be a better smith!' Kima thought. He turned around and proceeded out the door.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm
"I'll stick to the room. My stuff is already there. Well, what little I have." He spoke. Kiba left with a nod of thanks and went towards the main area where scribes would work. He had gotten the instructions from the supervisor and began his work.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 pm
Shortly after leaving something popped up in his mind. 'My blacksmith! I still have all those swords that I need to finish!' Kima thought. 'Well he did say I was free to go...' Kima walked all the way back to his Blacksmith to find it still standing. "Suprised they didn't turn the place upside-down looking for more papers." Kima muttered. He unlocked it and went inside to find everything untouched. "Whew, at least my stuff is in order." Kima said.  

x_Soah_x

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Crystal went out to the gardens and looked around. She saw different types of butterfly's and she looked a the flowers and watched as animals came and went from somewhere. Soon Crystal headed for the training area ignoring the stares from the men.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:03 am
"I hate this, first one comes now another, it seems they are just popping out of the walls," said one of the male soldiers, clearly very few people would go against him but it was clear that everyone at least accepted the fact that while anyone was in them in the army, they counted as a brother or sister, someone who you did not raise your hand to and someone you fought to protect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakira returned, she handed in her report and check the noticeboard for any changes. She spotted a name, the one she used and saw when her next thing was, it was supervising officer training. She shrugged at that job really, she was use to it and it was fairly easy, keep your eyes on the officers any mistakes you record and then hand it in to the main person running the training who would give a summary of the event, normally it was repeated 2 or 3 times and improvement was seen. Sakira was with another high ranked official, who watched but of the 3, she was the only one who was quiet.
"Dam it, officer training again," said a soldier coming to the board.
"Could be worse, at least you dont have to teach the new recruits, lucky that ones is a job for the higher ups," said another soldier who was with him, obliviously good friends.
"I guess, but look here, I have noticed that there is one of the supervisors who never talks, the others are fine with telling us the mistakes but he never says a word just submits his reports," said the first soldier.
"You mean, Field Marsh 4, Jasper?" the second one said examining the list for officer training, the name was always there whenever the first one was training and always the quiet one.
"He never says a word always having his hood up as if to protect himself from the suns glare," said the first one.,"Maybe sensitive eyes, some people really dont like having the sun catching their eyes suddenly."
"Have you heard the rumours?" asked the second one who clearly saw his friend had not,"I heard there was a fight in the mess hall, someone tried to take the hood of someone and got there arse kicked in the process, the guy who attacked smashed a table trying to catch the other one, heard he is pretty busy scrubbing toilets for trying to attack someone with a weapon, anyway he did get the hood off, it was a girl, she was pretty good looking too, also she has the same rank as this Jasper guy, think it could be the same?"
"Could be, I don't care, anyway want to go to my fathers shop before your patrol?" said the first one.
"Sounds good," the second one replied and they left. Sakira had heard it all, she had slipped around a corner and caught the mention of the training. She was slightly worried people might figure it out but ignored it, she was strong enough to defend herself if needed.

((in this a common bit of shortening for soldiers is used, it is not saying that the rank is field marshal 4 but just a quicker way to say field marshal grade 4, this applies to all ranks that have grades, the higher the grade the nearer the next full rank upgrade they are at))  

Asuyuia
Crew

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 am
Crystal was in the training room and had set a few dummies to move. She pulled her two short swords out and closed her eyes. She seemed to always do this. Soon she started her movements to attack the dummies. Like a dance her movements were precise. She moved one short sword so the side with no edge was on her arm and quickly brought it up from the dummies chess ti it neck. At the same time she she slashed another's stomach. She jumped back as a dummy moved forward and slashed it making her swords form a X cut on it. She never payed any attention to the soldiers watching or the camera in the top corner of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm
Kima went to the back and saw the 7 swords he had finished, the sword he had begun to work on, and the 12 that still needed repairs. "Ugh, that's right I was never able to finish that sword because of that jerk that framed me." Kima muttered. Kima was still mad about that whole ordeal. "Well might as well finish that order." He said to himself. It was about 12:30pm when he fired up his furnace. 'Back to work.' Kima thought and resumed his work on the swords.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 am
A pure bell sound was heard clearly through the kingdom. It seemed that it was just going to be 1 sound then a slightly louder and harsher bell sounded, this signified that some dark event was approaching, it was a warning that something was happening and preparation should be taken. It also meant there would be curfew an hour after twilight which would end at dawn. Patrols would increase for higher ranking soldiers and they would be in groups, sometimes with recruits. It seemed that darkness would be coming fairly soon...

((Actually slowing the first wave due to something that is linked in the other RP in the past, I dont want to drop any hints for it))  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff