Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:47 pm
Sage froze at Jet's response. A memory of a past truth of dare game with bob came to mind. She had said almost the exact thing to Bob during a truth question. But being as negative as she was, Sage shrugged it off and cursed her overactive imagination. It was probably just Robert playing games with her.

Bob silently stood up with a smile on his face. It wasn't his usual cocky smile either.
He helped Raven up and pressed his lips against hers. The both of them sat down quickly afterwords, their faces a light shade of red.

Bob spun the bottle and it landed on Jet.
He choose truth.
" Alright Jet, are you a virgin?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Jet blushed at the question. He nodded quickly up and down. "Uh huh . . . " was all he could manage. He slightly buried his face in Sage's shoulder without really looking up. He reached around her to spin the bottle. It landed on Sage.

She choose truth.

"Ok . . ." he thought, at a total loss . . . a hundred things that he wanted to ask . . . and wouldn't. "What is going through your mind, right now?"  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 pm
I can't even decipher what I am thinking this very moment...I can't say that..I'm thinking about...Um....Kissing you...nope definitely not....Uh...I don't know... just pick your last deep thought....

"Uh..um..Well I was thinking about a past truth or dare game with Bob and Raven...And how much your answer to my last question resembled one of mine..." Not that one dummy! Sage tried to validate her dumb choice, There's no way that answer could give away anything anyway. Jet doesnt that I had a crush on Bob...Had...

"One more round then I have to go Green."
"Yeah me too.... "Raven said quickly after Bob finished his sentence."

"Yay no dare loop after all! Okay last spin!" Sage announced.

Sage spun the bottle and it landed on Raven. She choose Dare.

"I dare you, to To put snow down Bob's back."
"No fair!" Bob pouted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:33 pm
Raven ran outside, and came back with a big ball. "Heh . . . ok . . . " She pulled back on his shirt, causing him to gag a bit. "Here goes!" The snow slid down his back, and bob shivered and made funny little noises.

She then stood back. "Ok, time to go!"

A few moments, later, after everyone had said their goodbyes, Sage and Jet were the only two left. "Um . . . " jet started. "Do you want to keep going, just you and me? Or did you want to watch another movie? Its only 10."  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:46 pm
"Um lets keep on going...Since I went already It's your turn."
Sage wanted to learn more about Jet. and now that Bob and Raven were gone, it would be less embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Jet put the bottle away. They sat back down on the floor, crossing his legs as he sat across from her.

Sage picked dare before Jet had a chance to ask. He thought for a moment.

"Um . . . I dare you to . . . uh . . . give me a hug then." He smiled at her.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Same smiled with a blush and turned around still in his lap.Now she was more like straddling him than sitting on his lap. She gave him a hug, she rested her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Truth or dare?"

Truth....

"Um okay....Uh...Have you ever been in love? Like crazy I can't get you out of my mind Love? The kind of love that fills you up and drives your instincts? The kind of love that almost drives you insane? "Sage whispered softly into his ear her lips brushed it slightly.

It was apparent Sage had thought deeply about love and how it feels.
Sage was glad she was under a mask of the game; something to be able to get close to him with out betraying her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 pm
Jet felt his body get warm. "Yes . . . " He answered.

He thought for a moment feeling good, but a little awkward in this position.

Sage picked truth.

"So . . . uh . . . what about you? Any body you are interested in right now?"  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm
Sage tried her best to keep her expression away from his gaze as she spoke. Her mouth brushed against his shoulder. "Yes..There is..."

So uh truth or dare?

Dare...

"Okay...Um...I dare you to um...Tell me...Why did you lie to that girl? Why did you say you hated her..."

Her tone was calm and curious no hint of disappointment was present in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Jet sighed and lay his chin on her shoulder. "Well . . . its kind of complicated."

The was a long and awkward silence before he began again. "You remember how I told you that I had ten Girlfriends? Well . . . I moved schools almost after every one of them. Every Girl friend I've ever had has died in one tragic accident or another . . . all ten of them. I just didn't want the same thing to happen to her. I didn't want her to die . . . partly because I don't want to go through that loss again . . . "

He was silent for a moment. "Truth or Dare?"

Sage took a long while to reply with truth.

"Why didn't you tell me that was going to be your first kiss?"

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 pm
((this is the scene you should put in your web comic<0.0>))

Sage embraced him after his story.
"I'm sorry."
She was apologizing for asking the question, as well as for his horrible experiences. After a bit of silence Sage was still embracing Jet.
After he asked truth or Dare Sage returned to just resting her head on his shoulder.
"Truth"

I don't know....
......Maybe it's because.....
....I wanted you to be my first kiss....

"Uh 'cause I didn't want you to think I was weird. Cause I've never had....A boyfriend..."
Sage replied in a soft dolorous tone

Since Jet chose dare again, Sage could tell that she was switching the dares to truths. And sitting draped over him like this was getting too intense.
She turned around and leaned her back against his chest.
"I dare you to braid my hair." Sage whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Jet laughed. "Bob would say it was a wimpy dare."

He started to braid her hair, but not being very good at it, as he was finishing, he asked her to choose. She picked dare.

"Ok . . . I dare you . . . to . . . " He stopped and had to think about it.

"Well, since we already did . . . I dare you to kiss me . . . Like you would if I was your boyfriend." He giggled to hide his blush.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Sages eyes went wide...."uh....Okay"

Sage turned around back in the position she had just switched from. She looked into Jets eye's, smiling with her green gaze. She stroked his lips with hers, gentile and slow progressed to deep and fast. Sage ran her hands through his hair, as she pulled his body closer to her with every hot touch of their lips.

She moved her mouth to kiss neck and tickled it with her lips. After a awhile of neck tickling, Sage rested her head back on his shoulder with a sigh.

"Truth or dare."

"....Truth..."

"Am I a bad kisser?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 pm
Jet was still shocked by the kiss, his body had shivered when she had moved to his neck. He nodded after a few. "Uh . . . y-yeah . . . you're an amazing kisser . . . "

He took a few moments to recover, "Truth or Dare?"

She choose dare.

"Um . . . . I dare you to sleep next to me tonight." He said.  

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:22 pm
Sage touched her lips when he told her she was an amazing kisser.
Sage stretched with a yawn and pulled away from Jet.

"Um well, I'm pretty tired so..." She headed towards the stairs.
"I'm going to bed."

She smiled at him as she slowly ascended the steps.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff