Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Marley raised an eyebrow and peered at him. "Can you what?" She asked, leaning towards him. A certain interested look upon her face, like she really cared and would do the best of her abilities to fufill.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 pm

"I wanted to ask you a question." He said, looking her in the eye. "Were you the one who put the love letter in my locker freshman year?"

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Marley laughed. "No. I would never do such a thing. I almost find love pointless. It just leads to so much pain. I love my parents but it hurts because I don't get loved in return. One sided love is painful and I try to avoid it." She smiled and nodded. She got up. "Shall we go to the movie room? Or swimming pool? Or the gym? Where ever you'd like to go. I hope to make you feel welcome. I'll also make sure to get Georgie to give you a map of the place. " She giggled. "It's quite easy to get lost. But there are intercoms everywhere... so you can always call for help." She grinned, laughing slightly at the joke of the house's size. Which was accurate. They often had maps drawn up for visitors.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Madison stood, walked over and hugged Marley. "I'm sorry, you've lived a harder life than I thought. I'll let you choose what we do tonight."

He felt bad for this girl. No faith in love? How could a person survive like that, such a lonely existence.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Marley stiffened slightly as he hugged her. She wasn't much of an affectionate girl. Though she had never had an opportunity to be affectionate. "It doesn't matter to me. I've done it all. I've spent many a lonely nights in each room." She shrugged. "You pick. Please."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Madison thought for a moment. "Ok, we'll watch a movie, but you get to choose the movie."

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 am

Marley nodded. "That's fair." She grinned and got up, leading the way to the movie room. After a few moments of walking long hallways they arrived to a room, covered in DVDs. She laughed a bit and went over towards the horror wall. "I'm in one of those moods." She pulled out a movie and popped it in. The projector started as she sat down on the large fluffy couch.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Madison sat next to her on the couch. He wasn't much of a horror fan, but Lei had been, so he'd seen his fair share. He leaned back on the seat as the movie began its opening.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Marley peered at him, reading his expression with skill. "You don't like horror?" She asked, she raised an eyebrow with a smile. "We can watch something else. I'm always up for cutesy movies." She grinned, laughing softly as she looked at him
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:21 pm

"No, horror is fine, I said the movie was your choice." He said, smiling back at her. "Besides, maybe you'll get scared and end up hugging me the whole movie." He wrapped his arms around himself and made mocking screaming noises. "Hold me . . . its a monster!"

He laughed heartily.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Marley raised an eyebrow. "You'd love that wouldn't you?" She asked mockingly, nudging him gently with a grin. She pushed a button and a maid arrived with some popcorn. "Want some?" She asked, offering him the bowl. But at that moment something gross and frightening came onto the screen and she threw the bowl in the air.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Madison started to laugh, but the bowl ended up upside down on his head. Popcorn was everywhere. He sighed and reached up and pulled the bowl off of his head.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Marley rolled her eyes and hit him with a grin. She wasn't powerful but she wasn't weak. She could really hit if she wanted to. She turned back to the movie, watching silently.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 pm

He put as much of the popcorn back into the bowl as he could, half watching the movie. When he finished, he offered it back to her.

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Marley frowned. "You didn't need to pick up the popcorn silly." She sighed as she shook her head with a grin. "Here. Gimme that!" She laughed and snatched the bowl setting it on the floor and looking back at him. She appeared to be thinking about something before changing her mind and looking back up at the movie.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff