Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am
Leah sat in a tree searching for something to do "*sigh* There's nothing to do, I'm bored now." She said the noticed the light. "Huh?" She wondered then hopped through the trees to where the blinding light was "Two soldiers, two eternal eyes, and a boy." She thought as she watched. She was bored out of her mind so she created a barrier of lighting around the small soidier which protected her from the light. She didn't jumped down from the tree, instead she stayed hidden perfectly in the trees to where no one could see her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:33 pm
Daphne screamed and duked her head. She pouted and asked, "He toos importants to dies and ima nots? ima lil girl wif powers. Am i nots special Mamoru?" Her eyes glistered, almost swimming with tears. Ever since she was abandon by her parents and her powers were discovered, the king and always said she was talented and many told her she was special. She wanted to believe but eternal eyes were far more important yo everyone at the moment. "Maybes I shoulds jus wun away," she wshispered to herself, hoping Mamoru didn't hear.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:04 am
"Are you okay, Daphne?" Mamoru asked.
"Sothe, if you're wondering about Nagi, he's still under the careful watch of Sam and Caleb," Hitomi said.
Mamoru heard Nagi's name and looked towards Hitomi. "I hope you are prepared to pay for capturing Nagi. The king is very angry about the capture of his son," he warned.
"Oh, so the tyrant can show compassion for his adopted son, can he? That's a surprise," Hitomi said. "Well, tell your 'king' that Nagi is alive and unharmed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 am
Leah sat in the tree letting her lighting fade the let more lighting flow under the ground incase she needed for later.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 pm
Daphne shook her head. "Stupid child instinct," she whispered to herself. She looked up at Hitomi, tilting head back to look at her red eyes. "Nagi ish a pwince?" she questioned the older ones. The ground trembled, making to trees shake. "You gonnas regets cwossing meh." Daphne smiled in a taunting, evil-ish way that seemed strange and out of place on her small child's face. It was something she had seen Anexeus do many times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 am
Leah gripped the tree to keep from falling that was so close she thought as she steadied herself.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:43 pm
is it too late?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 pm
((No, just PM Stefisgarden your profile. and she'll put it where all the other profiles are put once they're accepted^^))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm
The movement in the trees caught Daphne's attention. "Wha the?" she asked aloud, lookingat Leah. "Wha you up dere for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 am
Leah leaned down where the little soldier could see her "Hiya. I'm Leah, nice to meet ya." She said with a grin. A second later Leah hopped from her tree and leaned against it then looked at the three eternal eyes. "Three against two? That's not fair." She said then shook her head teasingly at them.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:22 am
Daphne smiled at her. "Why everyones underezimate meh?" she asked curiously. The ground trembled again as she watched the three eternal eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 am
"To answer your first question, Daphne, Nagi is the adopted son of the king," Mamoru told her, not taking his eyes off the Eternal Eyes and Sothe.
"What's the matter, tactician? You think we are going to run? What kind of resistance leader would I be if I ran from all my fights?" Hitomi asked.
"So, you are the leader of this so-called 'Liberation Army.' King Annexus would be happy when he finds out we have captured you," Mamoru said.
"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself? You haven't captured me yet," Hitomi said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am
soft wing beats above,ninki was looking down at the three eternal eyes."interesting"he said."maybe i should help them..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 am
Lighting shot up from the ground at the winged boy "I'll handle this. Little soldier I'm trusting you with the three down here." Leah said. She then jumped back up in the trees with a smirk.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 pm
Daphne giggled. "Okay dokey," she smiled, sending and earthquake towards her enemies. "One question. If you wins, will you killz meh?" She tilted her head and looked at them with huge, bright, innocent, blue eyes. "And iz you gonna killz Mamoru too? Pwease donts. He meh bestest fwiend." She spun around, finally looking like the child she was but this was only a trick. Her entire body trembled. Time to try this thing, she thought. The earthquake she had created turned to quicksand, causing the rebels to sink up to there knees. A strong sand storm cam about as well, blowing from all directions and then the rock wall she created earlier fell and a new one took its place. Only this time, the harden earth barrier formed around the three rebels. It was much smaller than the orginal and only came up to Daphne's neck. "Mamoru. Did I do goodz?" she asked as she collapsed on the ground, exausted.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff