Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:26 pm
Ashi looked at her in shock unable to speek because he didn't know what to say.

((Seriusly I don't know what to say!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm
Sora sighed. "Ever since you saved me from that demon, i always felt... different around you... later i realized that i liked you and talked to Zen about it... Zen doesn't see anything wrong with it, but you... i didn't know if you'd..." Then she added quietly, "i didn't know if you'd like me back..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm
Ashi looked down "How could you like me?I'm a dog of the military,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 am
"You aren't a DOG in the military! And i already knew that you were in the military... i um... saw you..." Sora said. Hope he doesn't ask about my strange gift... if he does, oh well... she thought.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm
"I'm sorry but if they find out I'm with you they'll hang me by my neck,"Ashi said then started to fly off but stopped and looked at Sora "I love you to,"he said then flew off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm
Sora watched Ashi fly off, then she fell to her knees, crying. "If you can hang out with your angel brother, why not me?..." she cried quietly. She stayed there, sitting by the border, crying.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:04 pm
Ashi didn't look back he knew that if he did he would go back and be caught then hung.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Sora was going to get up and leave, but she didn't move and still cried.

((btw, when is Zen coming back into the rp?))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 pm
((Soon he went home awhile ago))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 pm
((i knew that much... i thought he was gonna come back to see if he could see Ashi... hey! what if when Zen is coming back, he walks along the border to where Sora is, but before he gets to her, he meets up with Ashi and talk about what to do about Sora...))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:22 pm
((k))

Zen flies across the boarder and up to where he heard his brother "Whats wrong?" "I feel in love," "I know Sora loves you but thats a good thing you need someone other then me," "No I don't I'm fine on my own just me and you," "I know that your not and that you love her back so why don't you go to her?" "Because I'm a dog of the military and I deserve no one," then Ashi flew off as fast as he could and Zen flew over to Sora.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 pm
Sora noticed someone fly over to her, but didn't care. She wispered Ashi's name over and over again, still crying.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Zen put his hand on Sora's shoulder "Don't worry,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 pm
Sora shrugged off Zen's hand. "If Ashi doesn't care, then i don't either..." Sora lied, knowing she cared too much.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 pm
"He does care he just doesn't know how to show it to anyone but me because we're brothers,"Zen said.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff