Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm
She liked his reaction, and giggled after the kiss was broken off. It was geting rather warm around the house now and Kiara grinned. "Guess the heater is working again" She said, slidding off his lap, sitting right beside him on the couch. The movie was only about half way through, so she tried to pay attention to it, niot that it was really working...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Nick caressed her hair, grinning widely at her. "You have gorgeous hair..." he told her. "Come here, you." Nick said, picking her up and running upstairs with her. He ran into his room and looked around. "Look..." he said, handing her a sheet with lyrics on them. It was an entire song dedicated to Kiara.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:10 pm
She squeaked when she was picked up with no warning and carried upstairs. "You know, you'll have to stop doing that at some point, or one of us might get hurt" She commented, sitting on his bed while he looked around for something. Uponing being handed the sheet of music she read it. "When did you write this?" She asked, curious once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm
"Remember our first kiss a couple of weeks ago? Then..." he blushed, holding her hand. "Do you like it?" he asked, blushing  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 pm
She read the lyrics and smiled softly. "This is good... You know, when we get out of here, you should send that to a publisher, or music company with a demo cd... Someplace other then that CD shop I used to work at." Kiara said, holding the sheet out for Nick to take back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm
"..I want to stay with you... if.. it means that me becoming an artist... means leaving you, Im staying unless you decide to come along..." Nick told her, looking into her eye. "I could care less if I don't become a musician, I just want to be with you..." Nick told her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Kiara giggled. "There is something I should show you" She said getting off of Nick's bed and going across to her own. She reach beneath her matress and pulled out a medium sized notebook. "Come on" She said, turning and going downstairs to the living room.

"Wanna guess why I chose to work at a CD shop?" She asked, going to the piano and setting the notebook on the ledge, keeping it closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm
"Because you're so damn seductive you can make lesbians in three seconds? Thats the reason I bought three CDs from you. " he admitted, sitting beside her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:27 pm
Kiara burst out laughing at the reply. "Nah, but that was a bonus" She answered. "I worked at the CD shop because it was the closest I could get to music. My grandmother couldn't afford much in the way of lessons and stuff like that, so I'm sort of a self taught pianist" She added.

Kiara opened the notebook to the middle, almost the entire book was filled with music sheets. She found the pages she was looking for and began to play. It was a soft tune, one she had created herself. The song almost sounded like a lullaby, but not quite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm
".... We should perform together.... us together on the stage..." he said, kissing her cheek. "What do you think, Kiri?" he asked, looking into her eyes. "That way we both get what we want..."  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 pm
She continued to play as Nick talked to her, nodding along to both the music and his words. "It would be nice..." She said softly. She stopped her hands for a moment. "I have an Idea... do you know that song you write offby heart? Or maybe you can go grab the lyrics. I was thinking that with the song I was playing on the piano, mixed with the words of that one you wrote, it could end up really nice..." She said, more thoughtfully then anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 pm
"I know the lyrics by memory." he grinned. "They're all the things I love about you."  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:13 pm
"Then start singing" She said with a smile, putting her fingers to the keys of the piano again. The song started off quietly, smoothingly, before building up. Not to a super loud or obnoxious sounding, but soothing and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm
"The darkness in the sky cannot compare to your eyes,
The beauty of the moon comes nowhere near you..... Kiara...." he said, feeling a little ashamed of the lyrics, specially singing them aloud to her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 pm
She smiled as Nick sang the song he had written. The song continued on, and her fingers did not pause once on the keys.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff