Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:57 pm
Israel growled again at Jackel as he moved closer to Ceres, but he stopped when he saw that she was still strong enough to evade him. Standing up to his full hieght, Israel crossed his arms and gave a sly smile. "Hm... more like being followed... should have known you couldn't go off on your own around Raiders without US for protection..." He had picked up his cockyness towards Jackel and Elizabeth from Ceres, knowing perfectly well that she enjoyed a buddy to pick on Jackel with. Elizabeth was another story lost long ago.

Michael smiled at Theia, noting how much softer her skin was against his working hands. "No, I think it suits you... a strong, knoweldgable woman who still manages to stay strikingly beautiful..." He gave another warm smile and looked at the dagger. "And that dagger... its nothing compared to you... I'm ashamed of giving it to you know in fear that it is not worthy..." He gave a boyish smile as he looked down at his feet.

Adrian snarled again as she listened to Theia and Michael's conversation, not having to look to hear anything. To keep herself from becoming obvious to the humans around her, she stuffed a piece of bread into her mouth, trying her hardest not to look in thier direction.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 pm
"BUUUU Ceres! Why is Israel so mean to us, what did we do!? We were just passing through and I'd thought I had sensed you right Elizabeth?" he asked as the cloaked figure nodded.
"If you don't like our company we'll just leave." he said beginning to walk off a couple of paces the direction Ceres and Israel just came, "but you'll be seeing us really soon..." he muttered in a rather creepy serious voice, heading off with Elizabeth.

Ceres sort of just stood there and rolled her eyes, glad that Jackel wasn't going to stay long. He had definately changed over the years but nothing she couldn't handle. She would rather the trip go smoothly and silently instead of having him follow or tag along like her sister would. Heading another direction around the Raiders, Ceres could smell blood and quickly stopped moving, pushing Israel against a tree. Even though the raiders were a distance away she could still hear them a bit better than Israel could.

"Well if it wasn't a Spirit what was it? A regular human can't do this!"
"Maybe it was one of their Guardians."
"Well what do we do with the body? dispose of it?"
"Just leave it here...it'll warn people of what's to come."

Seems the Raiders were having a conversation, in a small group, then heading off on their horses, leaving Ceres and Israel unharmed. At this point in time the Raiders were too stupid to really have any magical being or to know when a Spirit was close by, so for now they relied on simple magic tricks or what they could see with their eyes which wasn't much help.

"I think it's worthy..." Theia smiled and sheathed the small dagger, stringing it around her waist, at least until she returned to Adrian. "your kindness is much appreciated." she once again smiled and looked towards the direction of the bakery, knowing she was being watched.
"I won't be in town for very long...maybe you and I could...converse...tonight?" she asked, fiddling with the ends of her dress once again.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 pm
Adrian almost choked on her piece of bread at hearing these words, forcing herself to swallow as she glared at Michael. Loosing no time, Adrian made her way over to the small wielder's shop, examining a long sword not too far from where the two stood.

Michael looked up from his shoes quickly, almost startled as he looked back up to Theia, an innocent smile on his face. "Y-you would like that?"

Israel scanned about the area, and watched the Raiders move away, futher north. He gave a sigh before he saw something else. There seemed to be something hanging on a branch that the Raiders had left behind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:09 am
Theia's human pearl black eyes stared into his, sparkling with little stars as she looked into his with a smile on her face to match his.
"I would very much." she said, acknowledging Adrian's presence, stepping back from him slowly, "I should probably go..but..I'll be back later tonight...just before sunset..." she kept walking back, waving slowly before walking off down the merchants street, reaching for the dagger that swayed against her hip, picking up and smiling to herself as a giddy child. When they were enough distance away, Theia stopped in an alley, sitting on a barrel, waiting for Adrian to catch up when she was done.

Walking away from Israel, Ceres appoached the tree branch with caution, hiding beneath the bushes for cover incase there was something there.
As she approached there was a pool of blood just under the tree and when she stood her eyes widened as she just stood there....paralyzed with fear, unable to scream or to move, her eyes glued on the tree.

Hanging from the tree was a naked human body, female to be exact. The arms were hung across two branches, the torso cut open, the intestins wrapped around the neck as if choking the body, the stomach was hanging out, her right breast was cut and placed in her stomach but one of the most disturbing things was her u***** (I don't know if I'm allowed to say that word lol) was cut out and pinned to her chest just above her breasts.

((if that's too graphic for you lemme know))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Adrian watched Theia move nervously away, promises of meeting Michael exchanged before walking off. Giving her a warning glare, she turned her attention to Michael, holding up a very long, very dangerous blade. She twirled it easily in her hands as she spoke, not looking at Michael directly. "Beautiful lady, isn't she..." She blade spun over and over agian in her hands with ease, even though it was apparent it would take much more effort from a normal human.

"Yes... she is..." Michael leaned over his mercants table to stare off after Theia, her figure dissappering into the crowd, forcing him to return back to his duties. "Can I help you with anyth- wow, be careful with that, yeah? Took me lots of time and metal to make that..."

Adrian scoffed at the other and slammed the sword effortlessly into the ground. "How much?"

Michael gave a gasp, shaking his head as he reached over to recieve his craft. "I doubt you have enough money to pay for it..." He put a hand on the hilt of the sword to pull it out of the ground, but it took him a few tries before he could even make it move.

Adrian gave him a small laugh. This man, this human, was no where near as suitable for Theia, and her jealous thoughts settled and began to fade. "Here... keep the change..." Tossinga small sack of coins on the table, Adrian pulled the sword out of the ground with ease, placing it inside of her belt loop and walking away with confidence, searching for Theia. She followed the scent to a side alley, and soon saw Theia sitting on a barrel alone. "Having fun?"

Israel gasped at the sight before him, keeping a hand on the small of Ceres' back, trying to comprehend what exactly he was seeing. "What... who would do such a thing?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:35 pm
"Hm, Oh very much so." Theia smiled with the small dagger sitting in her lap. "Humans are so interesting to watch, just by sitting here, smelling their foods, listening to their conversations, it's different than Deus...even the men..." she quickly shook her head and laughed nervously, "well....I mean men are..." Theia didn't really know how to answer that since the only men she was ever around during her many years in Deus were, Israel, Jackel and her grandfather before he passed away. "Men are....different...here than home...just the way they are together with a woman..." she watched couples walk by as she sat on the barrel, gently grabbing the hilt of the dagger.
As her mind drifted off to space, it slowly fell back when she gazed at the sword at Adrian's belt, "What's that for? you don't need a weapon..." she asked tilting her head and jumping off the barrel.

Ceres turned quickly and hid her face in his chest, closing her eyes and trying to forget the image. Out of fear she errupted into a small flame, extending her arm to point to the body while her eyes were hidden away, burning it to remove it from her sights.
"And you didn't believe me! I'd never make up things like this and now someone's gone out and is attacking humans!" it wasn't that she was siding with the humans but not all were bad....and attacking a female all the way out here was just..sad and cruel. "Whoever did this...can't be human...the Raiders must think it's one of us."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:43 pm
Not wanting Ceres to fall into some sort of panic attack or nervous breakdown of the sort, Israel wrapped his arms around Ceres and turned away from the image, leaping away several times away from the scene, putting a good amount of distance between them. When he finally stopped, he had to give himself a moment to gain his composure. Finally breathing in, Israel let go of Ceres slightly and looked down at her. "WE know it was not us... and we both know that there was nothing we could do... we have to move on Ceres..." Israel would admit, he was just as startled as she was, but for Ceres' sake, he had to stay calm, stay strong.

Adrian looked down at the sword, tracing the hilt with her forefinger. "Well... the humans do not know that... " She turned away then to look at the passerbys in the street, watching them with bland curiosity. "You... mean to have a meal with that... human?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
After a moment, when Israel and grabbed her to escape from the horrid burning corpse she snapped out of her trance and shook her head.
"You're right...whatever it was isn't here...so...how far did you say the next town was?" she asked fixing her dress and putting out the flames in her hands that had errupted out of fear and rage. She tried to let the thought escape her as she too, fixed her composure and began walking through the forest.

Looking at her Guardian and how she watched the humans on the main street, asking her without even giving another glance, Theia took the dagger with both hands and held it near her chest.
"Is it wrong...he may be a human but, he seems kind, throughful, resourceful to be able to work with his hands, he has a sense of humour...the look in his eyes...it's so gentle...it's hard to find anyone in Deus with a look like that..." Theia admitted....partially to her loneliness. Even though she had Adrian, there wasn't really anyone else who shared or appreciated her compassion, and her gentleness, at least of the opposite sex that she could potentially 'mate' with...not that Spirits could mate to begin with since they were 'assigned' children.
"It really doesn't matter anyway...there's really no point in staying attached, it just makes us more vunerable."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Watched Ceres's actions. He gained much of his mental strength from her, admiring how she was able to hold her own so eaisly. Following Ceres, he placed his hand on her back to steer her alittle more to the right. "About a day's walk from here, a few hours if we make a good pace. Seems to be an industrial town... not much to see, but I fear we may run into some Raiders while we are there..."

Adrian looked back to the hilt of her new sword, pulling it from her belt and letting the sun reflect off of it, playing with its image. "I'm not too... sure... about staying here too long... especially if you mean to make friends... you wanted to explore, to travel... not to linger in the towns... besides..." She spun the large blade around with ease, looking now to Theia. "The humans are not to be trusted..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 pm
"Che...they're everywhere..." Ceres said while walking, crossing her arms in thought while Israel steered her in the right direction.
"We should bring one out for questioning..." she thought outloud to him, "when we get there go into town and see what you can find out, if anything we'll lure them back to the forest, have some fun and get rid of them, hopefully they won't bother us while we continue. I want to find out who this murderer is..." smirking she kept walking, Israel following right behind her with his hand still on her back. "I'm sure we'll have fun with a Raider or two...so long as we aren't followed." (keeping in mind Raider magic isn't as good as it is presently)

Looking down slightly, Theia tied the sheath of the dagger back around her thin stringed belt and walked back out to the main street.
"You're probably right...however I'm not going to break a promise..." she said as she kept walking out, living some distance for Adrian before she was allowed to follow. Theia tried not to idle too much, keeping to herself and just gazing at human behaviour from a distance.

Towards the afternoon, around sunset, Theia walked - almost jogged back towards Michael's shop, waiting just around the corner. By the time went down Adrian was supposed to gather information about the Raiders and about the Geography of the lands while Theia went to converse with Michael for the evening. She waited a moment before walking in and standing sheepishly by the door. She didn't really know what to say and the words were finding themselves...difficult to come out. She just ended up, muttering the first letter of any random word, shaking her head to regain composure.
"Good evening." she said softly, hiding the dagger behind her back, holding it with both her hands, in nervousness.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm
Israel nodded to Ceres in agreement with her plans. "Yes... I suppose I should find the most secluded of them all... the quiet ones always seem to know more information, and he wouldn't be missed if we decided to... dispose of him, heh..." Walking along through the trees, it was sunset when they finally reached the edge of the forest that looked out to a small town, many steel laborers moving about even in the dusk. "I'll be right back." He gave Ceres a reassuring loo before heading into the town quickly, knowing very well he would pass as a normal human. He walked along the streets for a while, observing the people, walking randomly into shops, when he heard a few men talking in an alleyway.

"It wasn't us I tells ya! That's got to be some wicked Spirit magic!"
"Nay! I say it be one of them Guardians... beasts they are, that could have done that to that poor girl..."
"Well, whatever it was, they sure did have a good time..."
The men lauged and bellowed as they fixed up thier weapons and armour, obvious Radiers. Stepping away from them, Israel watched one of the smaller Radiers, cloaked and hidden, shaking his head as he walked away from his comrades. "Idiots... they just won't listen..."

Israel watched this man with caution, and slowly followed him down the streets, the night falling over head, a new moon in the sky. They finally reached a small hut, and Israel took this opportunity to let himself in the back way. Sneaking up behind the Raider while he washed his face. Israel placed a large hand over his mouth and bit down on his neck, renduring him unconcious. Smirking with delight, Israel easily picked up the small man, making sure he was unarmed and tossed him over his back, making his way around the outskirts of the town and back to Ceres within minutes.

Adrian was not liking Theia's ideas one bit, but she had made up her mind, and nothing Adrian could do was going to change that. Regretting ever stepping into the town, she walked into a busy tavern, taking a seat at the bar and putting on a fake charm, her sword glinting in the firelit as she ordered a drink from the bartender. "Hey handsome, you mind helping me out?"

The bartender gave a blushing laugh as he handed Adrian her drink, smirking knowingly. "Lady, with all due respect, if you can wield that sword there on your own, I say you don't need no man's help, haha."

Adrian couldn't help but laugh along with the man, trying to push her jealous thoughts of Michael and Theia from her mind. "That's true my good sir, but I meant something a little more, informing. You see... I'm a traveling Raider, and I wanted to know if there were anymore of my kind around here, any other Spirits and those dammed Guardians, the nearest towns... you know... I'm new to the area, so anything you can give me helps."

The bartender gave a small chuckle, the fact that Adrian claimed to be a Raider not startling him one bit. For the rest of the night, Adrian spoke to the bartender, soaking in as much information as she could.

Michael took in a sharp breath as he saw Theia walk into his small, dirty shop, and he quickly whiped his hands on his work trousers, putting down a small hammer and blade. "Athena! My, I um... I must have let time get ahead of me, I'm sorry..." He rubbed his dirty hands against the back of his curly black hair as he gave a nervous, embarassed smile to Theia.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 pm
"Oh good you're back." Ceres was sitting against a tree, playing with her hair when Israel brought back an unconsious Raider.
"He's....a Raider....looks like a child if you ask me." she got up and stood beside him, pulling on his cloak to look at his face. "And you're sure he knows about the killing?" she eyed her guardian, letting his head fall back down to the ground, waiting for him to wake up from his unconsious state.

(I'm leaving the bartender to you ^^ see where you're taking this)

It was odd hearing her being called with a different name, but she couldn't give herself away to the humans so for now she had to bare it. Walking over, closer to his work table she smiled and picked up the blade he was working on, examining it for a while as she spoke. "I don't mind it at all, I'm a little bit early as well...." she said softly, after putting the blade down. "Would you like to...walk around town with me, if you're done with your work...or we could stay here, the warmth of the fire keeps me company." she said softly, looking to the large fireplace and stoking flame to heat the metals.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Israel nodded his head to Ceres as he lay the unconcious Raider down on the floor, taking sa piece of rope he took from the young man's house to tie him up to the truck of a tree. When he was done, he stood back and looked to Ceres. "He seems to be the only one to really have seen what happened. I'm not sure any of the other Raiders believe him. If he turns out to be a fluke, I'll just go down and get another one." He gave a sly smirk before turning to the man, pinching the spot on his shoulder where he had previously bit him. "Oye, wake up..." He gave a harder pinch and the man woke up with a start, glancing this way and that, trying to gather his barrings. It was then that Israel flashed his canines, stepping closer to the man and gave a threatening growl. "Make one wrong move, and I swear it will be the end of you..."

Michael quickly began to wipe his hands clean, unsucessfully fxing his curly black locks of hair as he did so. "Um... we can go for a walk if you like, I know you are not from here... un-unless you would rather stay here... I have no other work to do... unless um... you requested something, heh..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:13 pm
The man had awoken, and already was attempting to find a weapon, only to feel he had been robbed of any and all weapons, faced to face with a Guardian and Spirit, at least from what he could tell.
"You lot are the ones to blame for all this." he said spitting at Israel.
"Only you'd be able to kill an innocent woman and not have feelin's, bet you're trying to cover up for it by killing me eh." he said laughing menacingly(sp) while being tied to the tree.

Ceres grew tired of his attitude and snapped her fingers, ordering Israel to slap him across the face, or at least to give him a few hits or so. "Obviously you don't know who you're talking to..." she rolled her eyes and turned around, letting Israel do what he wanted with the man for the time being until she felt he was ready to give a proper answer, or at least speak to her in a proper tone.

"Hehe" Theia giggled and walked over to Michael, and gently moved around his curly black locks with a smile, not really fixing it but making it look more natural. "It's alright you know, I won't bite..." she said softly and looking into his eyes before taking his hand and walking out of his shop. Hopefully by this point, Adrian was doing as she asked and looking for information and not following her around everywhere while she was spending with with Michael for 'research'.

"You must think I'm odd..." she started up a conversation as they walked down the not so busy street while the sky was a deep red, almost purple colour, "a...traveller just passing through...taking walks with a local shop boy...

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:23 pm
Israel grinned at Ceres command, and as she turned away, Israel struck the man a hard blow, making sure not to use his normal strength in fear of snapping his neck off. Still, there was a loud crack, the man yelping in pain, and blood splattered everywhere. After a moment, the man caught his breath and looked back up to Israel and Ceres, panting harshly. Israel took his hand, using a long, sharp nail, and held it under the man's chin. "We are not to blame for that tragedy, but I believe you know who did..."

Michael blushed tremendously as Theia took him by the hand and led him outside. He then gave a narrow eyed expression to Theia at her comment. "I am no boy, my dear Athena... I own my own shop, for ten years now, and I could support anyone in this town easily." He grinned to himself, his natural male nature to boast and make him self look good coming out in an effort to impress Theia.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff