Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 am
"Then I'm sure you'll love this. Blizzard Blaster, full power!" Randy exclaimed as he launched a blast of sheer cold into Kiba's mouth, hoping that he would not react well to the sub-zero temperature of the beam.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 am
Beyond had all he could stand, and snapped! He grabbed the nearest person, unfortunately, that was C, and held her hostage. "Everyone, just leave me ALONE!!" he yelled.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am
'Seems like I'm staying here for the moment...unless he can be swayed out of this,' Ameryte thought, making sure not to make a move that might provoke the man to injure his hostage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am
"AAHH! C-C-C-OLD!" He quickly spit his opponent out. "Well played, but I wasn't expecting that, that's all. It'll take more to beat me!"  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:26 am
"Hey, you, you think you can distract B while I try to get C away from him?" L directed at Ameryte.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:32 am
"Hey! What are you guys playing at?! Are you guys plannin' something? Stop it right now if you don't want me to kill her, and I'm sure you all know by now what I have no problem doing!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:34 am
"I can manage that," he agreed, thinking over the best possible way to gain his utmost attention.

Then it dawned on him, as he flapped his wings and took to the air.

"Hey!! I give you one chance to calm down and let her go! If not, I'm afraid I can not guarantee you shall remain in good health!" he gave him an ultimatum, as he flew high above, keeping his sights to the sky. That's all he was going for...he had no real other plan until the hostage was out of harms way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:43 am
"What do you mean? Beyond is smarter and stronger than you seem to realize. Beyond can crush a skull with one hand now. Shall I demonstrate?" He said quickly serveying everyone around him and acting like he would at that moment.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:45 am
"You're crazy!" Naomi cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:49 am
"Who wouldn't be crazy after all the things Beyond has been through."
Oww. You're hurting me!"
"QUIET!" Beyond yelled tugging her hair.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 am
B was quite distracted. Now was L's chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:58 am
"Hello Lawli! Did you honestly think Beyond wouldn't notice you missing? Beyond is not stupid!" He now had two hostages. "Still think you can hurt Beyond now that you've failed?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:00 am
"The lady is right! You are out of control and must be dealt with!"

Damnit! He isn't falling for anything at all...Looks like I'm going to have to improvise on my backup plan.

"Everyone, cover your ears!" he declares aloud, summoning a small ocarina into his hands. "Cry of the Fallen!" he calls out as he begins to play. The sound projected by the instrument was that of a shrill cry, like that of a thousand souls.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:06 am
The sound was much too much for him. He was soon screaming and tearing at his hair curled up on the ground.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am
Naomi looked around as she covered her ears, what was that sound? she thought.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff