Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:14 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"let's just go to the cafeteria for now cuz i think class is about to start soon..." she says while leading him into the cafe
"ok....." he says while following her into the cafe and then gets something and puts it on his tray and sits down then turns around and sees that she is about to drop her tray so he walks over to her and takes her tray and carrys it to the table for her
"thank you so much" she says as she sits down and starts eating
starts eating then after they both finish he says to her "i guess we should go to class now??"
finishes then says "yeah i guess....even though i never pay attention or anyithing..." she says while standing up and walking behind mark and hugs him from behind she then leans her head down next to his and smiles at him....
looks at her and smiles back then stands up and puts his arm around her waist and walks with her down the hallway and into the classroom.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:19 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"let's just go to the cafeteria for now cuz i think class is about to start soon..." she says while leading him into the cafe
"ok....." he says while following her into the cafe and then gets something and puts it on his tray and sits down then turns around and sees that she is about to drop her tray so he walks over to her and takes her tray and carrys it to the table for her
starts eating then after they both finish he says to her "i guess we should go to class now??"
finishes then says "yeah i guess....even though i never pay attention or anyithing..." she says while standing up and walking behind mark and hugs him from behind she then leans her head down next to his and smiles at him....
looks at her and smiles back then stands up and puts his arm around her waist and walks with her down the hallway and into the classroom.....
sits down in a desk right next to him and smiles at him then looks at her schedule and realizes that that's the last class they have for a while  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:02 am
*Rin takes a seat in the back of the class still playing with the ball of darkness*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:36 pm
Blackrose01111
*Rin takes a seat in the back of the class still playing with the ball of darkness*
Jake still mesmerized by the ball sits down next to her trying to figure out exactly what it is...  

Ceveo

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:21 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
sits down in a desk right next to him and smiles at him then looks at her schedule and realizes that that's the last class they have for a while
looks over at her desk and at her schedule sheet and sees the same thing she does....whispers "that's kinda cool huh?" he says still leaning over on her desk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:32 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
looks over at her desk and at her schedule sheet and sees the same thing she does....whispers "that's kinda cool huh?" he says still leaning over on her desk
"yeah..." looks at him then continues by saying "hey, we can go back to the room and finish hanging our posters..." she says with a smile  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:41 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah..." looks at him then continues by saying "hey, we can go back to the room and finish hanging our posters..." she says with a smile
"our posters?" he says with an insinuating smirk on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:52 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah....well we are roomates right?" she says returning his look  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:55 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"true..." he says while fliping his hair then looking back at her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:58 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
she smiles at him then says "i wonder when the teacher's gonna come in? cuz if she doesn't come soon i'm leaving...."  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:02 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
she smiles at him then says "i wonder when the teacher's gonna come in? cuz if she doesn't come soon i'm leaving...."
" 'kay" he says while looking at the clock to see what time it was  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:08 pm
((since no one has entered as a teacher yet i guess i'll be the first teacher....i'll post a profile in a minute))  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:30 pm
gaian name: blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
name: Ms. Yuudai
personality: can be tough on her students at times and her form of punishment is embarrassment and if anyone is ever late to her class they will never be late again let's just leave it at that.....and she is really strict and sometimes even when no one is doing anything wrong she can't help but punish them anyway.....
race: human
power: her powers of embarrassing people
weapons:none
bio surprised ptional
other surprised ptional
hobbies: embarrassing people and making fun of people
single/taken?: single
dorm #: 20
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:42 pm
"well if she's not going to come then i'm leaving, if you don't come with me then i guess i'll just see you back at the dorm later...." she says while standing up and walking towards the door  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:42 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well if she's not going to come then i'm leaving, if you don't come with me then i guess i'll just see you back at the dorm later...." she says while standing up and walking towards the door
"wait...i'm coming just let me get my stuff together first..." he says while starting to gather his stuff  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff