Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm
Heather saw someone drag Mina out of the club, she pushed away from Seth and made her way after them. She made it outside and spotted them. Her amulet buzzed, "Hey!" She yelled and walked over to Mina and the guy. He was huge, but Heather could take him.

The guy looked down at her and smiled, "Goddess."

"Thats what I am. Let go of my friend and I won't send you back to the Atrox crying." She folded her arms and summoned her power.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:52 pm
(lol CLIMAX!!!! ^.^)
Mina felt herself go numb. "nnnno! leave me alone!" she mumbled between his fingers. "would you like to go on a walk with me?" he asked. He grabbed Mina's wrist and started to drag her down the street, it was deserted. "NO!" Mina screamed. Her hands started to throb then blister. they grow stronger if you use your powers against them. . . Heathers words eachoed in Mina's head. stop it! Mina begged her body but it wouldn't lision to her. He hands then exsploded in flames. Fire poured out and around her.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Morgan summoned her power and shot it at Tanner, he loosened his grip enough to let Morgan get away. She didn't run, just backed up. Lights shot every where so no one would notice a little light show. She hit Tanner again, his mind soon became weak enough for Morgan to get into his mind. She found a memory of them together and trapped him inside.

Tanner fell to the floor, one of his band members caught him and dragged him to the stage. He gave Morgan a weird look and walked over to her, "What-"

"He'll be fine, just put him some where safe." She took a deep breath. "Tell him we're over." She plunged into his mind and made him walk away.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm
(oops! looks like u posted while I was writing mine! ok lets do this then twisted )
Mina saw Heather running up. "stay back!" Mina pleaded. It looked like everything was burning in flames even the cement. Mina felt her mind snap then go numb. Mina stood in front of her house, flames seared everything, "mom! dad!" Mina screamed. The roof collapsed, sparks flew out at Mina but seemed to avoid her. "MOM!! DAD!!!" Mina started to choke as she started to understand what was happening. "no. . . I. . . i killed them!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Mina got up and ran away into the forest tears streamed down her face. . . . Mina came back into what was happening now, "i. . . I killed them! and I'm. . . I'm killing them again!!" Mina let out a yell of anger. The flames paused in their dance of death then went out. Everything went quiet again. Mina collapsed on the ground. "not again! not again!" Mina whimpered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 pm
Heather pushed the fire with her power and shot light at the follower. He didn't even flinch, but let Mina go. He came toward her, "Bring it!" He laughed and tried to grab her. Heather dodged and shot power out again. This time he flinched.

Heather was about to do it again, but he just froze. He turned and walked away like nothing had happened. Heather was confused, but ran over to Mina. "Mina! Listen to me." She bent down and whispered, "Repeat what I say, O Mater Luna, Regina nocias, adiuvo me nunc. Selene will help you, I cannot. Find your way back."  

daughter-of-the-moon1

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Morgan ran out of the club, Talli close behind. Heather bent over Mina, who was unconscious. "What-" She didn't finish her question, instead read Heather's mind. "Oh...I can help-"

"No. She needs to do this herself," Heather said and stared at Mina.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Mina blinked hard. "I. . . I . . . . . I can't! I. . . . " Mina wrapped her arms around herself. "O. . . . O Mater Luna. . . .Regina nocias,. . . . adiuvo me. . . . nunc."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm
"Keep saying it," Heather whispered. "Find your inner goddess...find Selene."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 pm
Morgan stared at Mina, "O Mater Luna, Regina nocias, adiuvo me nunc. O Mother Moon, Queen Of the night, help me now" She whispered.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm
((Uh-oh. um, where should Talli be?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm
(lol that's alot of words!)
Mina continued to repeat it. (i might get this wrong like I said I haven't read the books ^.^) she began to feel something. a faint glow showed up in front of her, it looked like a heart beat. Mina felt somewhat connected to it. The light shimmered in front of her and started to take form. Mina reached out towards it, it shimmered again . . . .then erupted pain seared Mina. "ah!" Mina gasphed, the light had turned into a roaring flame it turned and thrashed against Mina. "no! Don't!" the flame leaped towards Mina's face, pain seared through her. The flame then turned and formed into a snake wrapping around and around Mina. "helP!" Mina shreiked. THe snake/flame leveled his head in front of Mina I am your power. . . .my name is Kabath. . . .and I wish to come out! The snake shot forward bearing his teeth at Mina's forhead.

(by the way this is happening inside of Mina's mind mrgreen KABATH!!!! lol)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 pm
((Where should Talli be? Then Snowflake can be with her. AH! WHERE ARE WE????))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:30 pm
(you two can either be partying or be with us...)

Morgan held herself from pushing Heather out of the way and helping Mina. Please Selene...help her... She begged silently. Suddenly the street was brightened. Morgan looked up to see the-almost-full moon peaking out of the clouds. "Look! Selene hears us!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas