Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:58 am
"Do you feel better now, Okunote?" Flower asked as she sat down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 pm
Okunote nodded "Yeah" he scratched his ear and sat down.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm
((Can I join here is my info
Character's Name: Cyress
Gaia Name: Dragongirl26
Animal: Cat
Demon: Fire
Pack: light
Picture: Dark orange kit with amber eyes
Profile: Cyress is a small kit that was left alone till she was found by light pack. She is a bit short tempered but is usally very sweet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 am
"Good," Flower said. Flower sat down and watched Okunote. She was also keeping an eye on Syria as well.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm
Cyress walked around to try and find some prey to kill.

((Wait how do we know who is in our pack?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm
((Just make up characters XP))
Sil sat next to Okunote. "You alright?" he looked up at her and smiled. "Yes I do" he paused staring at the blind cat. "You?" he sat his head down. "I'm good. I'm Happy that I've found you" she purred.
Syria rolled onto her back. "Now what" she moaned bored than she licked a scratch on her arm. Okunote growled, "You seem like this was all just a game" he hissed. Syria sat down. "I'm sorry, I'm just bored" she sighed.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:04 am
"Be nice, Syria. Okunote and more cats had a hard time just now. You were being protected, so behave," Flower said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am
Cyress soon found a mouse and killed it with a swift blow.She picked it up and walked over to Flower and the others."Hi,"she said then dropped the mouse in front of Flower.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:03 pm
"Hi," Flower said. Than she looked down at the mouse. "Um....... Why did you give me this mouse? Not to be offensive, i mean its a nice catch, but why?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm
"I don't know, but I thought you could use a little something to eat."Cyress said to Flower.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:01 pm
"Oh. Ok. Thank you," Flower said. Then she bent down and started eating.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm
Cyress smiled then went to look for some more prey.

((LOL rofl ))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 pm
Once Flower was done eating, she looked over at Syria. "Are you hungry? I could go get you something."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm
Cyress dropped into a crouch when she spotted a black bird. She leaped into the air but landed short and the bird flew off."Darn I thought I had that. Oh well,"Cyress said then countined to look.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 pm
Syria shook her head, "No thank you" she yawned and rolled onto her back. Okunote licked the open cut on his paw, "And I just got this healed" he umbled to himself. Sil sat in a corner. She lifted her head and let out a song, " My eyes may stay blind, and my amulet gold. But we will be with each other, to have and to hold." She lifted her head towards Okunote who was licking his paw still. She hummed the song as she padded through the camp. She thought of thir differences. She was blind. He Could See. She was a Sun Pack. He Was Moon. Yet they still shared their love. She let out a silver tear. "These tears come out silver for the relationship we share. But with life today they will stop us from the handle and care. As I sit in this empty room, I wonder if they will notice soon. I am not one of them." she gasped and twisted over to the pack. "They Musn't find out!" she tried to tear off her collar but it was useless. It was sealed tight. "Get off you buger!" she bit into the wires and pulled. One wire snapped, but many ceased to break. "Oh no" she sniffled. She flung her ears up. She picked up some grey clay out of the small brook and smuthered her collar, making it grey. "This'll do" she smiled a bit but couldn't.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff