Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 pm
Aikou came running up to Kenta. "Kenta-sama! Come play hide and seek with use, Suzu is hiding! And we have to find her." The young hanyou pulled Kenta along.

Kenta allowed himself to be dragged along. He smiled at Kastuki. "Enjoy your stay in my lands." Kentas nose started to twitch, and he smiled slightly. "This way Aikou.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 pm
Suzu's ears twitched. Someone was comming. She used She used her first and second tail to make a solid illusion of herself which crawled away with a few hairs from her tail to split her sent up. Suzu used another illusion to make her invisible like a geko.  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Aikou took off running after the illusion, and Kenta sighed. "Ive dealt with enough Kitsunes to know what is an illusion Suzu...and isnt that cheating?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:00 pm
"Aikou!" Called out loudly. Aikou came out of no where. Kenta pointed at the hiding spot, and winked. "Aikou jumped to try and get her, Kenta walked back to Katsuki. "Sorry, that was a little rude of me."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:09 pm
Katsuki nodded and looked around quietly. "Definetely different from home." She mused under her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Kentas head turned. "Home?"  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:23 pm
Katsuki shrugged. "Yep, around the Western Lands." She smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:25 pm
"Yo...your an inu?" Kenta asked.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:28 pm
Rei sighed and got up, staggering a bit. He's distracted now... She stood there for a while, waiting for her chance when no one was watching. Then, as quick as she could, she hid behind one of the villager's homes. She peered around the wall to make sure she hadn't been spotted.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm
"Sorry, taken by the normal appearance? Yes I'm an Inu and proud." Katsuki nodded.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Kenta closed his eyes. "Im not the greatest of fans for inus..." Kenta said in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:42 pm
"And what will telling me that solve?" She smiled cockily, deciding not to mention she was only half.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:46 pm
Kenta waved his hand. "Nothin', just saying that all Inus are arrogant temes." Kenta smile grew. He didnt mention that he was half dog himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Katsuki almost growled. "And I guess all you wolf people feel superior to huh?" She said easily. No need to pick a fight she couldn't win...yet.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:52 pm
Rei spotted the two talking. Always things to eavesdrop on...too bad I don't have time for that now. She took a step to hide behind the next home and almost fell as another wave of dizziness washed over her. I better get something to eat quick. She staggered over to the next home, sitting with her back against the wall and her eyes closed.

The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff