Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:25 pm

"Ever tried bungee jumping? I'm sure that gives pretty much the same rush," she replied.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm

"I have, and no it doesn't. There's a certain thrill to the possiblity of getting caught doing something bad." He sat down on the ledge and looked at her. "You'll never feel the rush of doing something you know you're not supposed to. Bungee jumping, well anyone can do that, no consiquences. Major theft, now that has a whole horde of punishments...if you're caught."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm

She frowned, glaring at him, "You could at least put it back."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:32 pm

"Why should I? They would be trying to take back what I've rightfully stolen"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:34 pm

"Stealing something isn't right!" she replied, almost a yell. A few cops were at the bottom, trying to figure out how to get to where Aansalath and Rosa were.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:37 pm

"No, but it sure as hell is fun," he smiled. He couldn't hold it back now, he started laughing his head off. "It's too bad you're a good guy, I might have considered dating you."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:38 pm

She tried to slap him, "Who would date you?" she growled, looking down at the cops. "Toss me the handcuffs!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:43 pm

"Black Cat wanted to for a while, then she moved to New York and found this spider-dude. Boy did she ever see the light after that," he scoffed. "Fell freaking head-over-heels for him." He silently jumped up on a statue and climbed to the top while she was distracted. He perched himself on it, "You really think you can get me in handcuffs?"

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:49 pm

She glared at him, catching the handcuffs and locking one on her wrist. She'd get it unlocked once she got him. She followed him up there, not saying anything to him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Thachery jumped off once she got half-way up, "I'm not fond of this idea." He looked at her with a smart assed expression.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:55 pm

"I didn't think you would," she replied, managing to get to the top, "But I'm going through with it."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:02 pm

He sniggered, "Well now you have to come back down if you want me that badly."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:07 pm

She glared at him, jumping back down the statue and accidentally pushing him over as she landed. Something inside of her really liked this position, but her conscious mind was rather glad to have him that way. She reached for his wrist so she could handcuff him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Using learned instinct, he used his feet to push her over him, using her own momentum against her. He also rolled and used it to stand himself up. She was left on the ground. "Tsk, Torchwood, you should know better than to throw yourself at a man."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:12 pm

She moved her foot quickly to catch the back of his foot. She tripped him, then got up. The cops just sort of stood around, watching them.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff