Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 pm

The young maid shook her head and sat down, "I don't know but this isn't really fair..." she couldn't really think of anything so she let him decide, "Is there anything you want?"

"Right now.." Ophelia said softly while looking up at him. She put a hand on his cheek and turned him to face her as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes sparkled as if there were small stars in hers. She leaned in closer and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 pm

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as he kissed her passionately.

"Let me think about it," he replied, "I'll tell you when I think of something."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:45 pm

After sharing a few moments together Ophelia placed her head in Elton's lap to rest for a moment and to bask in his warmth.
"Have you figured out what we're going to do...about us?' she asked softly.

Jillian was rather impatient and sigh to herself while he was thinking. She walked up behind him and embraced him from behind.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Elton shook his head, "No, I haven't..." he murmured.

Tristan jumped, looking at Jillian over his shoulder. "Jillian?" he blinked.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Ophelia thought about what they could do but nothing really came to mind. Everything she thought of would result in his death...the only other thing was if she could somehow be exiled....
"Elton...how much do you love me..?" she asked turning up to face him, placing her small hand on his cheek as a gentle wind blew past them.

"Shh..." the maid's soft voice whispered, "Let me just...hold you for a second..." she whispered softly still hugging him from behind, feeling a sense of relief fall over them.
"Sometimes I wish you'd look at me...more than Ophelia."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 pm

He smiled, "More than salt," he told her softly.

"I do..." he murmured, blushing. He turned around in her hug and wrapped his arms around him.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Ophelia didn't really understand the comparison but sat up, "then we've got to think of a plan...and soon...mother and father are coming back for the engagement ceremony. And how knows how long the wedding will take after that...I can't marry Tristan I don't love him.." she pleeded with tears in her eyes.

"It doesn't matter since you have to marry Ophelia anyway. But I can't deny my feelings for you. I love you...ever since I laid eyes on you..I knew....that you were the one..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:36 pm

"we could run away," he told her. "We could move to Tristan's country and live under assumed names. I'm sure Tristan will support."

Tristan felt very light, and held onto her. "I love you too," he whispered, "I don't want to marry Ophelia."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 pm

"What about my father?" Ophelia asked hugging her knees. "He won't let this slip by. If I run away there's no heir to the throne. He has no other children except me. That's why he wants Tristan to marry me, so that Tristan can obtain a place on the throne...to be a proper King with a Queen..." she said softly reaching for his hand.
"I do very much want to run away with you...and live with you for the rest of my life but I wouldn't know where to begin.."

Jillian looked up at him and sigh, "then why don't you say something...I'm sure she ...feels the same way...." she looked away, knowing it was a bad idea to reveal Ophelia's feelings for another.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:56 pm

"I was pretty sure about that," he murmured, "And I can't really say anything. It would..." he bit his lip. "Be bad..."

"You have cousins don't you? They may not be the direct line to the throne, but I'm sure they'll do..." he reassured her, "And we can start a farm, take care of animals." He brushed some of her hair behind her ear, "Just say yes..."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:12 pm

"I mean to me." Jillian motioned to herself, "I would have been more than happy to say something but...I was afraid you would be content in marrying Ophelia so I decided not too, but seeing how sad she is when she's with you just makes it even more obvious of my feelings for you..."

"Tis not the same..." Ophelia took his hand and held it gently within her two warm ones.
"Father will never allow it, he'll lose his place of royalty and dignity if I run away with you..." she thought about it some more before kissing him gently, "Some day soon...I can only hope we will run away together..I'll...I'll find a way...until then I beg for you to wait for me..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:15 pm

"I don't love her," he murmured, "But I'll talk to her father at the engagement ball," he looked up, formulating a plan.

"We don't have to tell him," he murmured, "And I'll talk to your father, I'll make him believe that I'm a fantastic husband for you and that Tristan is not the right choice."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 pm

There was a little bit of hope then for the two of them anyway. Jillian held her embrace before pulling away, "You have to go, I don't want to risk being seen with you by anyone..I could be killed or exiled if that happened." she shook her head and went back to work.

"If only father could be persuaded that easily..." she said softly, resting her head against his shoulder. "I would never have any regrets...spending the rest of my life with you Elton..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 pm

"N-No, stay," he whispered, taking her hand. "Please..."

He kissed her softly, "You'll still see me, I'll be there always. I may just be your husband's knight, but I'll be there." he caressed her cheek.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Jillian turned to face him again while sighing to herself and leaning against the counter, "You know as well as I do we can't get caught together...for now we should be careful of who sees us...which is why we can't spend all our time together.." she tried to explain though it was rather hard on the both of them.

"Then I will be content..." Ophelia kissed him in return and stood, taking her blanket and picking up the candle. "We must hurry before someone notices I'm not in bed..." she whispered heading down the stairs quickly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff