Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:57 pm
The weatherman said snow for the last two days... and you know what?! I SEE NO SNOW! Only terrible, terrible cold and no wonderful snow/ice mixture to keep me locked in the warm house and away from work! :'(  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 pm
That would keep you from going to work? O_o

Hee...where I'm from, we still go in 4 ft. of snow.

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm
Well... I live in Seattle... Where people don't know how to drive in the rain (irony right?) let alone rain. lol. And its not so much as the snow as the ice.... yeah. Don't like ice. Its dangerous. and will definitely keep me from work.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm
Priestley
Knatalie9
freelance lover
Knatalie9
freelance lover
I should participate in the thread more... hmm.

Don't even talk to me about finals. 7-10 page paper over the Syreopheonician Woman, a monologue, a huge art project, as well as multiple finals, a protfolio review, and a job interview for my summer internship in the summer. AHHH.

And as far as Christmas... I asked for an iPod dock station which my mom already got and gave to me... (it was on sale). I also asked for some new rechargable batteries as mine are crap... other than that, I'm not big on gifts so I don't really care.

I totally got my boyfriend a lightsaber for Christmas though xD

lol. I don't have a boyfriend... But I am getting my two best guy friends remote control cars. xD I am hoping one of them will return the favor. lol. Its for our night adventures around our neighborhood. smile

That's AWESOME. I'm totally jealous.

I can't wait to give them the trucks! lol.

Dumps like a truck, truck, truck? Guys like "what? what? what?" xd

Don't ask. sweatdrop

I was asked to add the Thong Song to my repertoire of songs for iPod Grandma, but couldn't remember anything aside from "let me see that thong" 8D.

@everyone else: OMG SNOW!!! I want snow so badly. All we're getting right now is rain, and I am so confused. I want SNOW, darn it. stressed

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:50 pm
As of now... I hate the snow.

I just got back from sledding. I was basically carried up the hill I crashed so hard. No joke. I ran into some concrete bricks. Hit my chest really hard. and went home. everyone else is still sledding though. Seriously though... The one of two joys I get from the snow was just taken from me. The other of course... is donuts in parking lots. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Rest for a day, and then go back out there and SHOW THAT WALL! >D  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:07 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Rest for a day, and then go back out there and SHOW THAT WALL! >D

lol. more like cower inside until the snow melts. xD

Seriously... wind knocked out of me...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 pm
We got a light dusting of a snow Tuesday here in Oklahoma City (aka the real OC) but not it in the 60s and I'm headed back to Dallas and my computer says its in the NINTEYS. WTF? I don't know if it's really that warm, but it's probably close. LAME.

Well, I'm spending Christmas in NY so maybe we'll get some snow...

freelance lover
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm
Well, I'm from Minnesota. If we let a little snow and ice stop us from going to work we might as well go into hibernation. xd

Heehee...and I'd have gone to show that wall the same day. But then, I'm the sort of person that gets kicked in the head then laughs about it (he was barefoot and it was an accident, but still kinda impressive if you ask me blaugh ).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 pm
zz1000zz
Priestley
Dumps like a truck, truck, truck? Guys like "what? what? what?" xd

Don't ask. sweatdrop

I am not sure which is worse, that you said those lines or that you got the lines wrong.

Or that I actually know the right lyrics.

The three points make up an equilateral triangle of fail. biggrin

Okay, so I got one word wrong, but since I don't know my ebonics and I was working from context, I would consider it a relative success. confused I suppose I could have saved embarrassment by googling it.

Priestley

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Loser.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 pm
zz1000zz
Loser.

emo *gets cream for that burn*  

Priestley

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:39 am
freelance lover
We got a light dusting of a snow Tuesday here in Oklahoma City (aka the real OC) but not it in the 60s and I'm headed back to Dallas and my computer says its in the NINTEYS. WTF? I don't know if it's really that warm, but it's probably close. LAME.

Well, I'm spending Christmas in NY so maybe we'll get some snow...

Where in NY?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 pm
It's been snowing off and on for a week here in SLC. We have at least a foot probably more =]] i love it  

saki_hanajima7

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 pm
We are having a freak snow storm in seattle. seriously. 10 inches? Here? > sad

The most we get is like 3... in Febuary. I think I've had maybe one white Christmas. And now this Christmas WEEK I am stranded at home, unable to go to work... and with very little Christmas shopping done. sad  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games