Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:59 pm
'I can sense her, gaia... she raoming around.... down that way.' newton pointed. He grabbed edward and slung him over his shoulder as he began to move at an unnatural speed. 'forgive me for this edward..'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm
Edward freaked out and started hitting his back at first.
Then he just let him....grumbling.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:59 am
newton finally camE to a halt at the opening of a meadow, there was a sparkling clear pond bubbling at one end and the most beautiful green grass spread across the field. flowers of every color, size, and variety sprinkled across the field. the sky overhead shone brightly with twin suns in a clear azure colored sky.

newton quietly put edward down and returned to a crouching position next to him. his ears twitched at a faint humming sound that seemed to mesmerize them both. then not too far off a maiden came into veiw- clad in many shades of green, with long black hair and green eyes. with every step she took plants grew in her very step. deer, birds and a few other animals followed after her....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Edward was amazed....he couldnt stop starring....  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Newton forced himself to look at ed. the maiden looked straight at them both, and newton shoved edward forward into the clearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 pm
"whoa!" Edward stumbled forward.
He glarred back at Newton and straightened himself up and gazed at the maiden.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:51 pm
She turned toward the young boy, startled at first. then in the path she saw.. newton and smiled. Newton came forward and nudged ed in the head. Newton bowed deeply.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Edward frowned, then bowed as well.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 pm
she smiled sweetly. she giggled." you are much more adorable than hoenhiem of light, edward the fullmetal alchemist..." her voice so sweet to the ears that it seemed dripped with honey. " you may rise..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:34 pm
Edward flushed a bit, standing straight again.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 pm
she touched his nose with a dainty finger, and giggled. a small jolt of electricity seemed to dance at her finger tip as she did so.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Edward blinked in surprise, watching her.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm
"My dearest luna has chosen you as her predecessor, she always knows best in when desaster rears its ugly head." she paused brushing a few strands of her raven locks from her face. " i havent seen her in at least a century, she must be in quite a state. I assume she has runout of her supply of the chrysthanium flower newton?" she schratched behind his ears non chalantly, totally ignoring his human form for the moment.

'mmmm...' he shook his head to bring his thoughts back to earth. ' yes mother- she is in dire need of the required ingredients- she has her hands full at the moment... envy is trying to awaken sin.' he paused as he stood up.

She frowned " then we havent much time- the full moon is approaching fast." she looked at edward directly. " tell me edward is our famous mustang treating you well?" she asked as she turned to the silver pool next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Edward snickered, "he never does 'treat me well'...always mocking me..." he sighed deeply.  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm
"well he does care about you and alphonse and our precious luna- come here young apprentice, newton too." she beckone them both to come next to here at the silver pool. " my dear luna spoils roy mustang too much- but he does such good work." she added non chalantly.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff