Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 pm
William was shocked by the sudden advance. But god, her lips were so soft and they were trembling gently. He wanted desperately to deepen the kiss but was cautious, he didn't want to frighten her away. He lifted his hand that was not still holding hers and entwined his fingers in her hair, pushing her closer to him.

When the kiss was broken William did not know what to say. His mind was in a tumult of thoughts, prolonging the pleasant buzz of the kiss.

"Uh.." He said, unsure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Shiva just looked at him when the kiss was broken, she was blushing pure red, "I'm sorry...I just..." she went back into her seat and shrank back again, "I...just like you. Please don't be mad, I won't do it again if you tell me not to."

She had to admit, she panicked. She had never kissed anyone before and she felt like she had done it all wrong. She covered her face in her hands to avoid looking at him.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm
William chuckled. "Seriously? You think i'm mad? I'm a guy, I thoroughly enjoy being kissed by beautiful women." He leaned over to her and removed her hands from her face and kissed her gently. "See?" he whispered to her, his forehead resting against hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 pm
Shiva blushed looking up at him, "Really?" she was feeling better now and calmed down. She knew what she had to show him now, "William...when we return to your house, would it be okay if I...showed you my tail?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm
"Yeah, sure.." William said "We can go now, if you are done." He continued. He was suddenly excited to see the tail, though he hadn't really thought about it that much before. It felt like a right of passage somehow and it made him feel special and worthy when she brought it up.

"I could draw you a bath, I mean, i don't know. It might feel weird to be sitting on the couch with your tail. But, you know, whatever you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:58 pm
Shiva nodded and stood up, "Yes, I am done, I really want to show you. A bath would be nice, I just hope you like what you see," she replied blushing nervously  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:01 pm
"I doubt I wont. Mermaid tails are kind of famous for their beauty in the stories we hear up on land." He offered her his arm as they left the cafe. He wondered if her legs were getting tired from all the exertion that day. He decided that the remainder of the day would be spent at his home relaxing. He didn't want to wear her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Shiva nodded walking with him, she couldn't wait to have her tail again. She liked using legs, but she missed having her tail. She looked up at him, "Well, I know that my Mother's tail was one of the most beautiful around and even though Riza was a warrior, hers was beautiful too. Mother's tail was tinted lavender color and Riza's is tinted bright red. The only way you can tell we are family is our eyes."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:13 pm
William smiled unconsciously at the mention of 'lavender." It was practically his mother's calling card, she always smelled of it and dressed almost exclusively in the color. Whenever it was mentioned or he saw or smelled it, he felt comforted, as if she was there with him.

"That red sounds pretty awesome. Hey, if it's a little warmer tomorrow we should go for a swim out on the beach, that is, if it's safe for you. I think we have a pretty clean beach here but I don't know how sensitive you are to the pollution. Just promise not to make fun of me, us land-lubbers must look pretty silly when we are swimming compared to you guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:19 pm
Shiva smiled at him, "That would be nice, if the water is clean I should be fine. But, if I feel the pollution spread, I have to get out of there quick," she laughed lightly, "You know, if you want, I can give you a ride on my tail."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 pm
William tilted his head back and laughed giddily. "That sounds awesome. Just keep in mind that I cant breathe under water."

They reached his house and he opened the door for her then motioned for her to make herself comfortable while he rushed upstairs to run the bath. He made the water warm but not overly so, he figured she probably felt more comfortable in water that was a little bit chilly, as she lived in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm
Shiva smiled and nodded as he went upstairs. She sat down on the couch and looked around as she waited for William to come back down to get her.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 pm
When the tub was filled William ran back down the stairs. "The bath is ready. I hope i got the temperature right." He said, approaching her. "Here, hold on to my arm when we go up the stairs. Falling down the wooden stairs is not a fun thing, trust me, I know."

His stomach turned with unexpected excitement as they ascended the stairs slowly. He smiled at her constantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm
Shiva nodded holding onto him as she got up, "That must have hurt, too bad I wasn't around then to heal you."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:47 pm
"Ha, yeah. Now I can rest easy though." He took her to the bathroom, it was large and well lit, with a big jacuzzi style tub. He suddenly stopped. He hadn't thought this through properly. Was she going to get undressed? His face turned red and he stared at the floor, fidgeting awkwardly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff