Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anarus

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Ohayo!
My name is Kera but you may call me Ana. I am 20 years old and I am a Sophmore at Zane State College in Ohio. I am currently taking on an Art degree until I can find a different college so I can get my English Degree.
I love to read, write, and draw.
I am currently working on my very first Novel. It has roughly 100 pages before it is complete, but unfortunately, I have come to a bit of a block...
I have been writing this book for roughly 3 years, and I'd love to get it finished. when you see my work around here, and you have a few ideas, don't be afraid to throw them my way. <3
I'll need somebody to put in the Acknowledgement and Dedications. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 pm
Hi my name is Kristopher, I know it’s a funny spelling but my mother wanted a girl to name Kristina with a ‘K’ but got a boy and I got the ‘K’ spelling anyways. Call me Kris it is much easier and shorter. I volunteer with an LGBT youth group and lead a small writing circle there. I just mostly support them in whatever they want to write, nothing more. I’ve never really thought of myself as a good writer, it might have something to do with all my English teachers telling me that my writing was bad. I still get that from a lot of people but it was one person really liked them and encouraged me to keep writing. So here I am. My favorite author is Terry Pritchett, my favorite food is anything my Grandmother cooks.  

Dark_Gale017

Shady Person

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:55 pm
Hello.

I'm Ashley, and one of my hobbies if writing. I love making up plots and ideas for my work but never could quiet put them down on paper. I'm hoping to learn how to do that here.

I'm a big animal lover and also vegan. I also like playing cards, watching movies and T.V., I love to study anything that catches my attention.

I don't have a favorite author, most of the books I ready are about money and how to fix things in the house. So if you know any good reads please let me know!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Hhhmm... I suppose as a crew member I now have the official power to welcome all of you into the guild.

Really, it's good to see fresh blood, always. I'm more of a writer than a reader (In reference to guild activity), but I promise to try to go through at least one thing by everyone here.

Pleasure to have you all, I hope you find your time here enjoyable.  

Kelethor
Crew

XI S i l v e r IX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Hello,

My name is Luis and I'm twenty years old.
I go to Sagrado Corazon University in Puerto Rico for creative writing.

Writing is more than just a hobby to me. Its a way of life.
If there ever was a greater form of expression, I know it not.
This is me and those who disagree do not like me.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm
I do not believe I have formally introduced myself. My name is Benjamin Garrett. But please call me Ben... I am hoping to be published within next year, be it my novel Genesis, or my short stories that I have so much trouble writing. Give me a minimum number of words and I will stay as close to it as I can but give me a maximum... well I usually end up with pages and pages filled. Not my fault. Just how I am. I can not write a proper thousand word story. I have tried many times. Give me another five hundred words and I should be fine, but a thousand no.
My favorite author is Brandon Sanderson. He is a literary GENIUS! his debut novel Elantris is the greatest book I have ever read in my life. AND I get to meet him on Monday! WOOOO! I can't wait. Another couple of my favorites are ed greenwood, R.A Salvatore, And the new one I just recently found Brent Weeks.
I live in a little hick town St. David. Dont ever come here. You will be sorry you did. It sucks..... really bad.
so... that is a little about me... Talk to you later!  

Jedit Ojanen of Efrava

Joonbong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 pm
I'm Katan. It's nice to meet you all. I play piano, clarinet, and guitar. Mostly piano. I'm first chair clarinet. And I only know basic chords on guitar. xd So basically, it's only two instruments.
Sometimes I'm a reader or sometimes I'm a writer. It really really depends on my mood. And anyway, I think I might have a disorder with my attention span (it's so short eek ), so excuse me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Bonjour tout le monde! Je m’appelle Mademoiselle Artemisia.

I like to write, obviously, and I absolutely love the French language. I have a white tattoo of a crescent moon on my left wrist and am fairly short. I play the violin and will begin learning the guitar...as soon as I get one.

I used to write a lot of fan-fiction, but currently I stick to horror short stories and role plays, as well as trying to build my attention span up so I can attempt to write a novel.

My favorite writers are H. P. Lovecraft, Anne Rice, Arthur Conan Doyle, and J. K. Rowling. For the record, I hate Twilight with a burning passion. Though I will admit the movies are terribly entertaining.

I think that’s about it. ^^  

Tyger Burning Bright

Flakkky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Err yo I'm Epic and I do have a few older accounts on Gaia before but I made this account for a fresh start. For one I'm a down to earth guy pretty friendly and always joking around. I'm from Miami Florida United States of America the deep south so my education isn't as par as the rest of you probably. But either way I have this story I'm working on named "A Bloody Road" and I hope it becomes a big thing in this guild ^^

I love sports especially American Football, I played saxophone and trombone. I'm a athletic person and love working out sometimes but I am naturally lazy when t comes to school work. I do my best to keep my grades up in order to play for my High School football team. Favorite team is Miami Dolphins

GO FINS!! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 pm
I'm Crystal... Usually I'm all "laissez faire" ("let alone", if I spelled it right), but I can be very social. I love the Japanese language and just about anything Japanese, in fact. My friends say I'm a very deep person. Not sure if I agree or not. People have issues with my writing because I organize my thoughts in a different way, but I can't force myself to think any other way. I hope I can increase my clarity so it'll be easier to gain fans.

I've been in writing guilds before, but every time I was ignored. In over a year, I managed to get one review, despite many requests for reviews. I love music and am currently working on a book I have yet to name (It's a new idea). It's about two werewolf girls who live as wolves and eventually come to problems with the way humans are about nature and their own pasts that they shared. If you have any title suggestions, let me know! ^^  

Crystalbow
Crew

HieiObsessed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm
Hello. My name is Katey. I'm 21 and have a husband and a daughter. when i was young i hated to read and write, but now that i found out how fun it can be, i love to do it. In fact i love to do school work for that reason. I will be going to college in march for creative writing. I am highly thinking about becoming an English teacher. I love to write fanfics, but i have a few novel ideas i hope to get published some day.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 am
Hi all, glad to be in the guild. My name is Jeremiah. I write mostly fantasy, but try to branch out and challenge myself from time to time. At the moment, I am working on two fantasy novel projects, one sci-fi novel project, a group of short stories set in a fictional city I created named Angeltown, and the occasional poem.
Hopefully I'll get some feedback. I look forward to reading a lot of everybody's stuff as well biggrin
Nice to meet you!  

Serge-RadicalDreamer

Lizzy Faller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:52 am
uh..hi. i'm so exited to be in this guild. my name's Lizzy Faller, but most of my friends on Gaia call me Liz. my real name is Sarah and i'm 18 years old.
i've been working on a four-part supernatural series for a while now.....but i'm thinking of changing the first part since it's about Vampires....and everyone knows that vampires are getting alittle overdone.
i'm trying to broaden my writing abilities with other genres like Scifi.
i've been told that some of my writing is horrible...and i really want to get better, so if anyone could get me somereally good feedback on my stuff then it would help me alot. and i hope that i can help anyone else out on thier writing as well.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Hi. I'm Katie or Kat but you can call me fire or dragoness. I love to write poetry although I would love to start writing short stories. I mostly enjoy fantasy. I have several projects that I just need some help starting.

I love sewing, reading, and anime/manga.

I hope that this guild will help me with my writing.  

fire_and_ice_dragoness

Dangerous Raider

12,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stoobs is back

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Hey guys, thanks for accepting my join request 4laugh

I don't spend a lot of time on Gaia these days, but when I do it's in the Writer's Forum on one or more of my mules.

When I do post here, it'll probably be in the Prose subforum.

Thanks again for having me cool  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces