Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 pm
Jake sat in a corner, ignoring Blackstar. Thoraxo walked over to the cage and growled at her, "When I get out of here I will personally rip your throat out!" He walked back to where Jake sat and sat next to him, glaring at Blackstar.
```````````````````````````````````````````
Erin peaked her head out of her room, "Do you think we should go talk to them?"

Moon shook her head, "Lets wait for a few hours. Thoraxo looked like he could rip someone's head off any second. And Jake looked like if he saw you again he'd kill himself...Maybe a few days." Erin looked back and glared at her, "What?"

Erin rolled her eyes and shut the door.
````````````````````````````````````````````
Two maids put Kira's battle armor on, two others put armor on Blackthorn. When Kira was finished she walked over to a trunk and pulled out some old armor. "Give this to Erin and Moon," She said to her maids. She had taken the lion armor from one of her dead soldiers and kept it. "And call Blackstar back." The two maids bowed and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:52 pm
Blackstar knew that she wasn't going to get anywhere right now, so Blackstar looked over to Jake. Then a maid came down to the dungeon. "Queen Kira requests your presence Blackstar," the maid said. Blackstar looked at the maid. Alright. I'm coming. Then Blackstar looked at Jake and Thoraxo. I will be back to check up on you later. Then the maid led Blackstar outside the dungeon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The maid led Blackstar to a room. Kira and Blackthorn were in battle armor. What do you need Kira? And why are you in battle armor?  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm
"Did you not just hear my plan?" Kira growled and pointed to some armor. "Put that on, we are leaving soon to the Castle of Keevi." This castle was the biggest, aside from Kira's, in all of the land.
``````````````````````````````````````````````
A knock came and a maid opened the door, she carried armor, "Kira requests you put these on." The maid put them on the bed, bowed and walked out. Erin put on the armor and helped Moon with the lion armor.
``````````````````````````````````````````````  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 am
Yes, your majesty, Blackstar said with a bow. Then a maid helped Blackstar put on the armor. Once Blackstar was fitted, she stood by Kira, waiting for instructions.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Kira mounted Blackthorn, "Get Erin. We'll be outside, ready to march." Blackthorn took off through the window and headed to the front of the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 am
Blackstar nodded and left the room. She went down the hall and into another room. Erin and Moon were there in armor. Kira is waiting for you outside in the front of the castle, Blackstar said. Erin and Moon nodded, then all three of them went outside and met up with Kira and Blackthorn. We are ready, Blackstar reported.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:14 pm
Kira nodded and glanced at Erin, "Keevi is only a short flight, in your case a short run from here. You take the army there, I will follow shortly." Erin nodded and headed down to the front of the army, Blackstar close behind.

Kira turned and walked away, Blackthorn followed. "I want to give our guests a little visit...maybe we could take them into joining us."

Blackthorn nodded and said, I doubt it though... Kira smiled as she came to Jake's and Thoraxo's prison. She saw Jake in a corner, his face sad. "Why so glum?"

Thoraxo shot up and growled, Blackthorn answered with a small fireball, but the lion didn't flinch. "I've come to tell you something." Kira glanced at Blackthorn, who nodded.

"This whole, 'taking care of Erin', won't last long. Once I've taken Keevi, she'll join her sister and you can join her..." Jake shot his head up, eyes full of hate. Kira smiled, bowed and jumped on Blackthorn. He laughed and took off, "You can save her! Just join me!" She called back to him, "Tell that guard and he'll get the message to me!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm
Blackstar heard Kira talk to Jake. I feel kinda bad for him.............. Blackstar thought. I wish i could help.......... At least a little......... Blackstar walked to the front of the army with Erin and Moon, still thinking about Jake and Thoraxo.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 pm
Thoraxo's eyes went wide and he looked back at Jake. "Ja-"

"No...Erin should have let us die before she joined Kira...we die before we die." Jake said sternly without looking up. Thoraxo hissed and walked over to the farthest corner from Jake. "You would rather have her die than save her? I know you love her just as much as I love Moon, maybe even more."

Jake glanced up and shook his head, "I do love her, but I will not join Kira. She'll most likely end up killing us all anyway."

Thoraxo nodded, "True, but maybe if we join we can prolong it and kill her before she kills us."

Jake was silent for a few minutes than nodded, "Your right..." He stood and walked over to the door. He called the guard over, but before he told the guard that he was going to join Kira he reached out and grabbed his neck. Wrapping both hands around his neck, Jake easily broke the guard's neck and grabbed his keys as he fell. "Or we can just stop it right now."

(Blackstar doesn't know about this!)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira soon caught up to Erin just as they approached Keevi. "This should be easy. Just go for the leader and we'll win." She said to Erin, who nodded. "Blackstar, follow Erin and make sure guards stay off her back, take ten men with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 am
Yes, your majesty, Blackstar said. Then Blackstar rounded up ten soldiers and got behind Erin and Moon. I'll be right here Erin.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm
Erin sighed and glanced at Moon, Keep close... She said to Moon, blocking Blackstar from her mind. Moon nodded and they headed towards the castle.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jake jumped on Thoraxo once he had his sword back and they raced out of the castle. "I found her mind...they've entered Keevi." Jake nodded and got ready to battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm
Blackstar, following Erin and Moon, she saw that something was different about them. When she tried to enter their minds, she couldn't get in. Hm.................... Blackstar thought. If i can't get in, that means they are planning something.......... I bet thats a good thing though. I think i really know whose side i am NOT on. Blackstar blocked her mind from Blackthorn. And thats Kira's side. I really want to get away, but not now...........  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:47 pm
"Captain," Kira said and a soldier stepped forward.

"Yes?" He bowed.

Kira glanced down, "Wait a few minutes, then move the troops in. Blackthorn and I will be flying above." The captain bowed again and walked away. Blackthorn jumped into the sky and circled the castle. Keep an eye on Erin, I have a feeling she'll soon be joining her sister. Blackthorn nodded and watched Erin closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 pm
Blackstar heard Kira speak to Blackthorn. Oh no......... Balckstar thought. I will NOT let that happen............ Blackstar spoke to Erin and Moon in her mind. Erin. Moon. Please let me explain. You two may be in great trouble. I heard Kira say that you may be joining your............ sister, erin. Be careful. I will be by you to make sure that nothing happens to you, just like Kira ordered.  

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces