Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 am
"For some reason,I feel like I'm drunk"Wolf grunted.His 'feeling drunk' was actually just light-headedness from his battle with Kirby,but he liked to think he was drunk.He glanced at his watch,thinking to himself,Twenty minutes?What am I supposed to do for twenty minutes?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 pm
Meta-knight and Kirby simple stood around and examined all the others whom they never got the chance to fight. Meta-knight eyed Roy's sword suspiciously.  

Kirby The 3rd

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm
"that's it!" Travis stood up,activating his beam katana with the full intent of using it."if I have to sit here for ONE more minute I swear I'm killing some one!" Travis ponied the metal spike at the edge of his weapon at Roy "pretty boy you better get all on those ships or I'm cutting of your f***ing head!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 am
Roy looked at Travis, impressed. "Either you're braver than you look, or you are really stupid. I control the ships no more than you do."    

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:30 am
Travis began seething and looked at the fighters around him.he would have loved murdering every last being in that room. once considering the consequences tho. he terned full circle and slashed the door,nearly killing one of the servants in the proses "come get me when the damn things are ready to take off Ill be in the VR room" Travis walked off to the for mentioned VR room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:00 pm
Wolf ran after the crazy guy with a Beam Katana,picking him by the scruff of the neck and taking his Katana.He dragged him back into the room Roy was commanding,throwing him on to the floor."Be a good little boy and shut up"He grunted,keeping a tight hold on his Katana.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Travis got up, dusted him self off,grabbed wolfs arm with both hands and slammed it by the elbow on to his knee braking it with a painful crack "try that again and it'll be your f***ing neck!" Travis grabbed his katana and walked off again  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Wolf sighed dramatically,glancing at his broken arm.He walked over to King Dedede,asking him for his hammer and taking it.He snuck up behind Mr.Crazy again and wacked him full on with the hammer.He hit the corridor wall,spider cracks crawling up the plaster.Wolf dragged the now unconscious crazy guy,dropping him at Roy's feet and handing the hammer back to King Dedede.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Travis didn't stay down long and once he got up he locked his sights on wolf .Travis charged right at him,dropping his katana,grabbing his neck with both hands throttling the canine vary violently "NO ONE F***S WITH ME"placing his left palm on wolfs neck Travis griped his muzzle with his right hand and moved it to the left,before he could finish wolf tho Roy placed his sword next to Travis's throat.Travis got the message and dropped the felo fighter "be thankful prettyboy was here" Travis gave up on leaving the room and sat down eyeing wolf who began rubbing his neck and thought to him self you best watch your neck pup els you might not have a neck to watch

( twisted you just made yourself a powerful enemy Z)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 pm
((Hey! No godmodding!))

Roy looked from one fighter to the other with a disapproving look, throwing in a glance at Dedede.
"Okay, perfect example here. This is exactly why we had that twenty minutes, though they're about up now. So, here's the deal. Wolf, take this."
With a snap of his fingers, a blue ball appeared in his left hand, and a yellow one appeared in his right. Tossing the blue one to Wolf, it started to glow.
"It's a healing orb. It'll fix that arm right up. Supply is limited, though, so try not to do more damage than is necessary." Roy looked at Travis when he said that last part.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 pm
(how was I godmodding?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:14 pm
((You took control of Roy without permission, and you broke Wolf's arm. In other words, you took too much control over another player's character. That is godmodding.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:59 pm
( one, sweatdrop Ill give you the broken arm but two,it seamed like the most logical course of Acton, Roy being the what Ill refer as squad leader whodunit just stand there as one of the fighters was going to kill the other now would he?p.s I see the times out side of the ring as cut seans so that would explain a few things)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 pm
((Well, it was the broken arm that was a bit of a problem. The fight breakup just annoyed me, because I wanted to do it myself. XD
Anyway, as long as we're clear on that...))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 pm
(fairy didn't seam to have a problem with it xd )  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff