Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:42 pm

She gulped and backed away. ALmost tripping over the chair "Get away from me.." she wasn't kidding. "You've got a tatoo on your neck...your one of them.." she kept backing away
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:14 pm

It didin't click at first, but then he put two and two together and realized what she was talking about. "Oh. Yeah..", he said softly, moving his hand up to his neck and feeling the tatto with his fingertips. "Well, not exactly. I'm.. in a rival gang.", he admitted reluctantly, simply standing there as she backed away, which meant that he was in a different gang than the gang that the guys who harassed her the other night were in.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:04 pm

She froze. She was just joking around with a GANG MEMBER!? she put her back to the wall and looked at him. He hadnt threatened her eyet. "So..your not one of them" she thought it over.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 pm

He relaxed. "Hah! Nah, naw.. those guys are faaaaahhhhgs...", he said, looking at his mug and twirling it around in his fingers, lightly setting it back down on the counter and glancing at her. He looked slightly insulted. "Yo CHILL! I'm not gonna' SUCK yo' BLOOD or anything. Gad damn. Makes me feel like a monster and s**t..cowerin' in the corner..", he sputtered in a low, ghetto tone, making himself laugh a little.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Amanda calmed down. She folded her arms across her chest. "what do you expect after yesterday.." she sighed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:24 pm

"I expect ya' to not go out on that side uh' town so late by yourself.", he said. "And especially no more hide and seek that's fo' damn sho'.", he sputtered, and realized he was still doing his ghetto voice, so he stopped and started speaking normally again. He turned and faced her. "And so what? It's just a lil' gang. Never hurt anybody. Gangs are underrated. I'm in a good gang, trust me. And I know what you're thinking, I'm too pretty to be in a gang, I KNOW, I know, I've heard quite enough of that, arright? I'm staying in the gang and that's final.", he said, sounding quite final, folding his arms as well and staring her down from a few feet away.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Amanda rolled her eyes "you pretty ha!" she luaghed evily "Okay fine your in a gang. But you are NOT the boss of me Aight?" she rolled her eyes
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:36 pm

He furrowed his brows. "Course I AM! Now go make me a peanut butta' and jelly SANGwhich. CHOP chop, slave.", he commanded, clapping his hands twice.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 pm

SHe grimaced "You got two hands right?" she gave him a smart a** look "NOw go make it yo damn self" she rolled her eyes and went into the living room.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm

He grimaced back and watched her walk out. He sniffed loudly. "Bully. Why're you such a bully, huh? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRANNDSS!", he called, walking after her.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:57 am

She turned around and looked at him. "Damnit! are you friken bi-polar!?" she was frustrated and she didn't care about hiding it. She actually thought about beating him up if it wasn't for the dress she was in.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 pm

He relaxed and laughed at her anger. "HahAHHHHHhh....yyeeahh I don't think so, though. I'm just on crack.", he said, and sniffed loudly two times. "So WHAT'S ON tha' SHHEDULE for lil' 'ol Amanda ta'day?", he asked, clapping his hands, glancing at her legs for a moment, then forcing his eyes to meet hers.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Amanda rolled her eyes and plopped on the couch,crossing her legs. She watched him. "Nothing with you" she muttered to herself. She reached behind her and grabbed her book.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm

He pouted for a moment, but wasn't even near to being defeated, yet. Her outfit was still as distracting, as well as the fact that he had a crush on her, and she probably had no idea, but he was getting better at acting normally around her. "Awww C'MON!!! It's A B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL DAY outsidee!!! You do anything besides read Romeo and Juliettt?", he asked in a condesending tone.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 pm

"I don't get along with the outdoors" she said as she read.She flipped her heair to the side and fixed the dress unconciouslly. "Why do you wanna pester me anyway? Do you have some b***h to slap up?" she couldn't get over the fact he was in a gang..its just peachy.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff