Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm
[[We'll See...]]
Then Neo pulled away from Maddy's hug and held her up by her neck with.' Dont you even bother speaking you little wench. YOu think I want your help? YOU THINK ILL NEED IT? You've got some nerve Maddy. YOu shouldn't have even come back. The only reason you're alive is cuz you knocked out your brother for me and saved me the regret of killing him. Get that worthless peice of S**T out of here, and leave me alone." said Neo as he began to go into a deep trance. "There, the curse is lifted, we're no longer in sync. If you ever show up in front of me, Ill kill you Maddy". said Neo as he turned around. "I will." said Neo dead serious. "And your brother is not dead, the needle only releaves him of the vampire traits he had. I dont know why you led him and Ankoku back here. I dsont know why you were tricked so easily. And I dont even know why you let them take Lily. I only know you're glad they did. But asides from what I know, none of that matters. Lilly left only so willingly to save you're life, and she was distraught she couldn't think of a better way. But all that matters is that I will save her. She gave you your life Maddy, I can take it away just as easily. Don't waste it" said Neo as he began to walk away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:39 pm
[[Wow, aren't we just slightly harsh..]]

Maddy smiled as an she looked away. "Your just like him neo.." She felt the finger marks around her neck. "You like to leave an imprint, you don't care who you hurt, as long as you get to the oen you want.." She murmured as she slid infront of him. "Oh Neo, look at that, i'm infront of you yet again, kill me dear, I'm practicaly begging you.." she held in her tears, his words were like small peices of ice , percing through her heart and soul. Leaving open wounds. She smiled as she opend her arms waiting for it, she'd waite, and she'd keep bugging, until he either forgave her, or killed her. She started to cry. "I was hurt Neo okay, i wasn't thinking, i was hurt ...I-I I LOVE YOU!" She pushed him then ran past him quickly.

[[Edited.]]  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:26 pm
[[Harshness just came with the moment, lol]]
"You were hurt....Im sorry, Im sorry for everything", said Neo. "YOu're right, i will do anything, but I wont kill, Im not like that anymore, Im not like him. But you should understand, you can sympathize. How close you were to get to the one you loved, only to have them taken away. So yes, I will do anything to get to her, because I love her. And you, I like you as a friend, more than that, but I loved Lily first. I love you too Maddy, but me and Lily already have a future...And I wan't you to be part of that future...If you chose too. But if you side with Ankoku, then I have no other options...I will have to kill you then and there. If you run away, i cannot bear to ever see you again. If you stay...you can face all your sorrows and sadness and move towards the future, maybe even fall in love". said Neo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:34 pm
Maddy flicked him in the forhead. "Follow me, one peep out of you you'll die...your defnitly nto welcome down here." She said it flatly, she didn't want to make small talk. "Future...haha, funny how that works Neo, now that the curse is broken, i could easilly kill myself, and it wouldn't matter." She glared at him with a sigh, "well it doens't matter I'll help you get your girlfriend back, then I'm gone, for good end of story, i'll leave you alone to live your happy ******** life." She sighed. "I don't want a future, I've made up my mind, and if I can't have the future I want, i don't want one..But you know what eat's me...That isn't Vladimir.." She said flatly. "That's why it was so easy to push him...It wasn't. My brother, he had a glint in his eye' diffrent from any other Neo, my real brother, can, and will help us...I know your brother wasn't lying when he mentioned bringing him back.." She looked at him. " Die die die my darling shut don't utter another word...Die die die my darlign shut your pretty mouth.." She sand quietly, she remembed that song, she played it at her brothers funural. She whiped her face, no longer looking for anythign from Neo, not even a simple friend ship. "And Neo, I might as well let love go, because, it'll never work out, end of story, that, and I wouldn't want to love someone, because then, I'd have the risk of losing them." She turned her back to him, and out of the cornor of her eye, she looekd at him, reaching for his hand, she took it and put it on the red finger marks. "Your just like him...No matter what.."

[[I know. Now if I read over it, kinda find it funny...]]  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:07 pm
Neo looked at the red maks in horror. "You're wrong, there is one difference", said Neo as he began to put his hand on maddy's neck and began to heal the red marks he left. "Im willing to heal those I hurt. So you have no future, you don't want one. That's pretty cowardly. WHat if your brother comes back. What if he does, what then?" asked Neo as they reached the gate to the forbidden place Maddy had told him about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:48 pm
She snapped her fingers, her magic stronger now that she was closer to home, she started to dust hs face in white. "Your calling me a coward," she chuckled darkly. "Your wrong.." She said flatly. "And if he comes back, which he's probably never left, so be it.. Don't kill me for this." She kissed his neck a couple times and un buttoned his shirt. "People in there are lust crazy...Just make it look realistic." She said flatly."Yeah, but, you still leave hidesous marks on people anyways.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 am
"UGH, just wash this crap off after we get out of here. Where are we anyway? This place looks bleak". said Neo eyeing Maddys home.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:18 pm
She growled at him. "Just be thankful I didn't push you in there without this and let you die, because if it wern't for you, no one would eb saving Lilly, because I probably wouldn't." She hissed as she opend the gates, the scean instantly changed, it was dark and filled with hatred you could feel the intensity. It was diffrent from hell, it was cold. She sighed deeply as she walked into a building, closing the door in Neo's face.

"Vlad?" She called out, behind her a figure tappedher on the shoulder. She turned and gave her brother a hug.
"Whoa whoa whoa, down girl down." he said smirking.
"You bastaard." She grinned as she pulled Vladimir outside.
"Brother, I need your help.." Vladimir was good looking, he was young, their age. He nodded towards Neo. "Who's he?"
"A friend of mine. He's uh Ankouro's brother." Vladimir hissed he hated Ankouro almost as much as Neo. He grabbed Maddy and went to pull her inside.
"He hates him just as much as you do, he has his....Girlfriend and we need to get her back."
"I come in where."
"Are you gonna help me or not."
"Fine little sis, we'll go tomorrow." He pulled them both inside locking the door.

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm
"Hmm, Vladmire, thanks for your help" said Neo cleaning himself off. "But your sister mentioned you being killed, what happened?" asked Neo. "And why do you hate Ankoku?" aske Neo closing his shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Vladimir sighed. "Long story short, I was killed, then my sister bit me, I was dammed here, which now that I come to this point Maddy you were ban from being down here."
"Oh like I give a damn." She hissed.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:03 pm
"Funny, the same thing happened to me, excluding the biting part. Well Vladmire, your sister said you could get me to Ankoku, how?" asked Neo impatiently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Vladimir rolled his eye's. "He's persitant, I like him..." He murmured. VLadimir grinned. "God I hate your brother with ever fiber in my dead body." He said grumbling. "He stole my wife, killed her. Injected to much venom.." He hissed. "Now, all we need is to get a bit stronger, your slightly weaker Maddy, and Neo, well your not half bad." he said playing with a magic ball, he injected it into some juice. "Drink this Neo." he said sliding him the glass. "And just trust me when I say I can."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:32 pm
Neo drank the goo without any exuses. "YUCK!" yelled Neo as he gulped down the gunk. "What was that crap? Well fine, I have no other choice Vladmire, so im betting everything on you. And im sorry about your wife, I can relate". said Neo staring towards the floor. "I sware I will kill him".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 pm
He grinned. "It makes your magic stronger, even though it tastes like s**t." He said smiling slightly. "Oh, I don't even know, I'd met a sorcer in my past life who showed it to me." He shrugged,pulling his sister into a hug. "You know Madly, I never could get you to swollow s**t like that."
"That's because I know what's in it.."
"And really, well, we'll get her back, but, he works quick, I remember what your brother did to Maddy when she went in along to save my wife. They both ended up inprisoned in his hell hole.."

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm
"DOnt worry. As soon as Ankoku is deads, this hell hole will be the first thing to go, I promise". said Neo grinning. "YOu sure you and Maddy are relatedf? Maddy is a real hot head and you seem cool and collected".  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff