Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
A Remy/Siri tid bit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mustard Eggs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:03 pm
phobia2001
S4ltv1n3g4r
behind_amber_eyes
WolfCall
-Le gasp- Oooh I wish she hadnt killed Sirius off,the storys could have been much more interesting if he was still around wink
that's for sure

Yeah, and it would be great for the slashing community
Psh. Canon/in character or not, NOTHING would stop the slashing community. Jo could literally write in her book "And Sirius' last words were... 'I love WOMEN.'" And we'd still pair him up with Lupin. There is no stopping the MANLOVE people, fan-made or not.

And THAT's why I love this guild <3

lolololol that's so true... I mean... women sound A LOT like Remus right....? OF COURSE IT DOES... clearly in his state of confusion while speaking these last words he messed up his sentance and meant to say I love Remus MORE than women... any women...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:31 am
I wish she had made them gay! I know, make Sirius come back and make a confession and proclaim his love to Remus! I'd be so happy.  

voice of reason for all

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm
That would be soooo awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Dynamite. I love them together<3  

SonataBlue

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:51 am
Oh we can only hope. I love them together!!! They make such a cute couple!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:58 am
I would be so happy!!!!!!!!!!! she did say all the losse ends would be tied up in the last book........ to me thats a losse end 3nodding ok not so losse when you add in wonderful fanfiction (am i the only one that forgets it's not real????)  

Little patched kitty

skippydabeaver

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:47 pm
I've lost a lot of respect for J.K. Rowling recently. Just in general. Her writing went way down hill in the sixth book, and a little bit in the fifth book. There was so much that she could have done, and so many really interesting plot twists, and she could have really feshed out some characters, but she didn't. I'm a little disappointed, frankly. Right now, there's a lot of fanfiction that did more interesting things that she did. I hope she redeems herself with the seventh book, that's all I can say.

And also, I think it would have been a really good thing if there had been a gay couple. IT might havwe gone a long way to erasing the stereotypes and predjudices, because she has a lot of influence.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:28 pm
skippydabeaver
I've lost a lot of respect for J.K. Rowling recently. Just in general. Her writing went way down hill in the sixth book, and a little bit in the fifth book. There was so much that she could have done, and so many really interesting plot twists, and she could have really feshed out some characters, but she didn't. I'm a little disappointed, frankly. Right now, there's a lot of fanfiction that did more interesting things that she did. I hope she redeems herself with the seventh book, that's all I can say.

And also, I think it would have been a really good thing if there had been a gay couple. IT might havwe gone a long way to erasing the stereotypes and predjudices, because she has a lot of influence.

Another person who sees the sense. It's true about the fanfiction. I have read a total of 110 Harry/Snape fanfiction, Severitus fics I mean. And alot of them were way better than what JKR has been dishing out. Alot of slash fics put her to shame too, they, unlike HBP kept me on the edge of my seat and kept me wanting to come back for more. And then there's the Mpreg fics. Those give a plausible explanation as to why a male could have a baby in the wizarding world (ex razz otions,C section,through the navel, etc.) she could have played on that or something for Remus and Sirius, god knows i'd love to see the end product.....-cough- I'm ranting ,sorry. My point is: mostly all of these genres of fanfiction put the original work to shame in JKRs case.And you can you even see the decline, starting in some parts of OotP. (And now that memory serves me, I believe I skipped alot of HBP when I got it)  

Androgynous Dusk

queerduck

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:49 pm
Did we find the transcript for this?
Becuase if we did, you guys just totally made my day.
No joke.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:14 am
[queerduck]
Did we find the transcript for this?
Becuase if we did, you guys just totally made my day.
No joke.
From what I have seen, there is no actual proof that Remus and Sirius were intended originally by JoK to be in a relationship at one point. If it had been, I'm sure a number of fans would have flipped out and it would have been all over The Leaky Cauldron and other Harry Potter news sites.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

velvetshadow

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:28 am
babybluebutterfly
Anyone got any links to a top notch Siri/Remy fic? I've never read one, but my friend says its really good

The best Siri/Remi fic ever written is by lupinslittlesis and is at the astronomy tower. It's rated NC17, though. PM me if you are old enough and would like a link. The woman writes so well, you'd swear it was Jo herself. It takes place from the time The Marauders are at Hogwarts and goes up to when James and Lily die, but it's not finished yet. We're at the point where Harry has just been born. I swear, waiting on new chapters of this fic is like waiting on the new book! It's THAT good!

As for the original topic, I believe that there is an interview with Jo where she disputes the whole pairing of Sirius and Remus. I have to go to bed now, but I'll look it up when I wake up and get back on here. I believe it's at the-leaky-cauldron.org.

If only it were openly canon...that would be soooooo nice!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:33 pm
External Penetration
-Le gasp- Oooh I wish she hadnt killed Sirius off,the storys could have been much more interesting if he was still around wink

Ew, back in the days of being WolfCall I was such a n00b. D:

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:21 pm
No way! *eyes water somewhat with joy* That's spectacular! But I can see why she wouldn't put it out there with all of the young kids reading it. I don't think the world is ready for that, yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 pm
Y'know, there's sometimes I wish Harry Potter had been in the adults section. :0

Hrm, I don't reckon she could've said that, though. It would be nice...but JK...just doesn't seem like something she'd do. (That's the impression I get from reading HP, anyway.)

'From us' usually is the kind of thing you get from married/close couples. :0

rabbit sushi

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:22 pm
The site that logged all of JKR's interviews seems to be down, now, I'm afraid...blast...  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff